It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show us a picture of the Boston Bombers placing the backpacks down

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
With the cameras, how come they haven't released any photos of the Boston suspects actually placing the backpacks on the ground? As evidenced by the plethora of pictures viewed and discussed before the photos of suspect 1 and suspect 2 were released, there were many potential bombers in the crowd. These also included military looking suspects. With all of the time that lapsed, and all the high-tech imagery, how come the powers that be haven't released the most damning evidence possible, suspect 1 and suspect 2 actually placing the bomb-filled backpacks on the ground? Maybe the evidence doesn't exist.
edit on 23-4-2013 by LooseLipsSinkShips because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by LooseLipsSinkShips

or maybe it does and they are waiting to release that during court proceedings....not everything is a conspiracy...just sayin

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Many people just accept what the main stream media broadcasts and never question a thing. If you don't question things, one day you'll wake up in a hole too deep to dig out of. It's never best to go along just to get along.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   

After hearing that he has said that he learned to manufacture the bombs from information on the internet, He has pretty much said that he did it.

I don't see Any need to continue looking for "Damning" evidence. Ain't Gonna Happen.

He did it. That is something that we are ALL going to have to realize.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Boston Bombing: The Official Story Proves Dzhokhar Is Innocent – a Photo Essay

willyloman.wordpress.com...
you may find some interesting thoughts here at this address OP

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by LooseLipsSinkShips
With the cameras, how come they haven't released any photos of the Boston suspects actually placing the backpacks on the ground? As evidenced by the plethora of pictures viewed and discussed before the photos of suspect 1 and suspect 2 were released, there were many potential bombers in the crowd. These also included military looking suspects. With all of the time that lapsed, and all the high-tech imagery, how come the powers that be haven't released the most damning evidence possible, suspect 1 and suspect 2 actually placing the bomb-filled backpacks on the ground? Maybe the evidence doesn't exist.

saved for the trial...plain and simple. Its called trial by jury, not by the public. It will come out, but not til then, because they haven't even photoshopped it yet. geez they only got there like 2 hours ago, had to string up that yellow tape, that takes a while

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Many people just accept what the main stream media broadcasts and never question a thing. If you don't question things, one day you'll wake up in a hole too deep to dig out of. It's never best to go along just to get along.

There is questioning things, and then there is making the law up as you go along.

Try walking up to any court house and asking to speak to the jury before court proceedings.

What are they hiding... those scoundrels.

You should be allowed to taint the evidence, persuade judges, create a kangaroo court by interfering with evidence and having a presumption of guilt by public opinion.

why not, it's only the law. And for you 2 minute noodle kids, who want it before the microwave starts and then are bored with it by time they're eaten, it's all you can ask for.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrismarco

or maybe it does and they are waiting to release that during court proceedings....not everything is a conspiracy...just sayin

Right in a court proceedings still waiting for those bin laden images just saying to. Not everyone is buying the official versions.
edit on 23-4-2013 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadellacZumbrum

Ok then maybe i should believe the white house on bin laden then to, not just bin laden maybe the WMDs from Saddam were really moved to Iran or Syria there fore we should bomb them and invade them all over again Just to be sure.

If they arent there then they must be in Russia.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Its just sad what this great place has became this site is no longer questioning the main stream media broadcasts versions even 9/11.

Some of the new members are just basically going along with the main stream media. Without realizing how many times our MSM have lied over and over again.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
from what ive heard , they are having trouble with their photoshop . it seems the public keep finding huge holes and unsupported facts in anything they release . even after the trial ( if the suspect manages to live) , they will more than likely put a 50 year hold on all releases of info so as that the other parties whom were involved with the bombing die of natural causes.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

Boston Bombing: The Official Story Proves Dzhokhar Is Innocent – a Photo Essay

willyloman.wordpress.com...
you may find some interesting thoughts here at this address OP

as much as us crazy 'conspiracy theorist' get attacked for only believing one story no matter how much 'Evidence' is discovered, and yet read something like that and dismiss it completely is utterly hypocritical

if the pressure cookers are as big as the ones they showed in the picture of their apartment, i don't believe the dimensions coincide with the size of his backpack,

his bag is not touching the ground, and not where the blast site was,

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadellacZumbrum

After hearing that he has said that he learned to manufacture the bombs from information on the internet, He has pretty much said that he did it.

I don't see Any need to continue looking for "Damning" evidence. Ain't Gonna Happen.

He did it. That is something that we are ALL going to have to realize.

Your just gonna roll over like a good boy and listen to the good old MSM outlet.

Pretty "Damning Evidence" they report don't they you know sandy hook inconstancies..

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I think you missed what I was trying to convey.

It is of the boys own admission. That is why I believe it.

I don't need any 8X10 glossies with the circles and the arrows, or the 10,000 videos that have surfaced.

The FBI is questioning him every couple of hours. And, his lawyer/s are present. In addition his parents are more than likely there as well.

Up to this point the suspect has answered questions regarding other explosives, who helped, are there others involved, and why did you did it. He has given answers to all of these questions. Answers that have been made public.

From my perspective he has damn near given the Who, What, When, Where, Why, and How of it all. Allot of the answers published could be easily construed as an admission of guilt.

Now, before anyone goes off half-cocked and says "Do you always believe everything you see?", I think there is a pretty decent check and balance in place.

The family is Most Probably with a High Degree of Certainty watching that very media that everyone dislikes so much. But, the point is that if they see something on the media that is Not what they have witnessed for themselves, they are going to make a HUGE stink about it. I am willing to bet on it.

edit on 23-4-2013 by ShadellacZumbrum because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
And tell us where they got their guns....

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadellacZumbrum

It is of the boys own admission. That is why I believe it.

An Hand Written admission which has i was following the suspect did not have an access to a lawyer thus all this stuff is leaking out to a an source through the media.

They kept changing his supposed admissions.

First one.

Bombing suspect tells investigators, in writing, brothers conceived attack on their own, motivated by religious fervor

Then now its was about Iraq and Afghanistan.

And now with your reply it seems you basically avoided all the points i made not surprising.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen

The suspect has stated he found some guns at a local gun show who was a member of the NRA. Don't believe me? just watch.

They will blame the NRA next.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

As far as legally or not legally?

I am sure what ever weapons they have confiscated had the serial numbers ran right away. They may eventually publish that information?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I think you read too far into that.

Surely they did conceive the plan to do as they did, But, were motivated by the US beating up their Brethren in Iraq and Afghanistan.

It is not a contradiction.

So basically once statement says they did it and the other statement says why they did it.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen

The suspect has stated he found some guns at a local gun show who was a member of the NRA. Don't believe me? just watch.

They will blame the NRA next.

Allegedly they shot the cop to get his gun, but it had the safety locking holster, and they couldn't get it.

m.cbsnews.com...

Police believe Tsarnaev brothers killed officer for his gun
April 23, 2013

Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev only had one real gun and one
pellet gun. Investigators believe because the officer's holster haod a
locking system, they apparently couldn't get the gun

edit on 24-4-2013 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join