It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N.H. state rep. thinks Boston Marathon bombing was carried out by Black Ops: Believes Gov. Involved

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

That does not make any sense. So you are defending suppressing facts to protect the sensitivity of a few individuals ? Do you think that is a leveled response ?

I would accept doing it respectfully and give the chance to those not wanting to see it to escape the images beyond that the images should be made available...

There wouldn't be any need to play it again and again as they do intentionally for psychological reasons like the 9/11 images and others...

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Panic2k11
reply to post by NOTurTypical

That does not make any sense. So you are defending suppressing facts to protect the sensitivity of a few individuals ? Do you think that is a leveled response ?

I would accept doing it respectfully and give the chance to those not wanting to see it to escape the images beyond that the images should be made available...

There wouldn't be any need to play it again and again as they do intentionally for psychological reasons like the 9/11 images and others...

Very good point. I am sure the victims would like to know who did this as well.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Cabalis

That varies from depending of jurisdiction, but since there is no way to alter the images I see no issue in making them available unless their source and authenticity is under dispute (or can be disputed) or there are other rights to be protected.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by thesmokingman

Who knows maybe she is friends with Jesse...just a thought, wouldn't be the first time a public official was a conspiracy theorist now would it?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by whatnext21

Touche

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Oh this lady again. The is a bit of a loon. Was tricked by a pararody sight into thinking Obama was from Kenya, thinks we deleted a part of the constitution, started a bill to make teaching the bible in school mandatory, called Newt a "one world order kind of guy". I suppose if your known for being crazy you might as well go all in.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
The first step to bathing in the light of truth is denying the darkness of ignorance.
ATS: Deny Ignorance.
edit on 24-4-2013 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Even people are high places are subject to paranoia, insanity and general weirdness. After all, intelligence does not mean immunity to mental sickness does it?

Just because someone up top mentions it, it means nothing in my book.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesmokingman

Boston Marathon bombing was carried out by Black Ops: Believes Gov. Involved

What an original theory...

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Even if she is wrong, which is not the case at this point in time, it is great that people in positions of power have begun questioning those who have the authority and pull to actually have events like this carried out. I mean since there are government documents outlining plans for false flag events, even if they were never carried out, just goes to show that things like this are a possibility, and this is just messed up. If officials are considering a false flag attack as an option, that just goes to show how they are abusing their power, even if the attacks were never carried out.

My point is that a precedent has been set long ago that states the government can actually perpetrate crimes of this nature, for those of you who do not even think this is remotely possible. You would be wrong. So questioning the official story of events by anyone, but especially by someone is a position of power, is a start for fixing a broken system, in which power is abused.

I already know that there will be those who come out and condemn this person as having stated the government was behind this attack, which is absolutely a lie. It was stated that it is a possibility that must not be overlooked. THAT is the big difference. A willingness to question authority is a good thing when participating in a democracy/republic, and in fact that is the very nature of such a system.
edit on 4/24/13 by JiggyPotamus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

Just wanted to repeat what you stated here:

A willingness to question authority is a good thing

But, why are people calling her and others crazy for doing this?
I know some generations grew up being told by parents and teachers "Because I said so" when they asked why something was or why they had to do something. So, I have to wonder if some people have been conditioned by authority figures to not question things and avoid thinking critically because they were always brushed off or chastised. After all, if your curious mind is treated as though it's a bad thing from an early age, why wouldn't you grow into an adult who questions nothing?
edit on 24-4-2013 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

Just wanted to repeat what you stated here:

A willingness to question authority is a good thing

But, why are people calling her and others crazy for doing this?
I know some generations grew up being told by parents and teachers "Because I said so" when they asked why something was or why they had to do something. So, I have to wonder if some people have been conditioned by authority figures to not question things and avoid thinking critically because they were always brushed off or chastised. After all, if your curious mind is treated as though it's a bad thing from an early age, why wouldn't you grow into an adult who questions nothing?
edit on 24-4-2013 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

Yeah I'm glad she's questioning the official story. If every politician did then the mainstream media wouldn't have such a tight grip on the masses conscience. If you only listen to mainstream news you will only know what mainstream news wants you to know. And if that mainstream news source wants to push things a certain way then everyone who just blindly watches without question will all just follow along.

all the mainstream news company's are owned by 6 top news media outlets which are
GE who owns NBC, MSNBC & TeleMundo;

News Corp(Rupert Murdoch) which owns FOX, the Wall Street Journal & the N.Y. Post;

Walt Disney which owns ABC;

Viacom, whose only news venture appears to the an Indian media company, Global Broadcast;

CBS;

and finally, Time Warner which owns CNN

While each has individuals, like Rupert Murdoch, who own large stakes
it is the institutions which own the lion’s share

Do you get what that means ?

ALL of the news media are PRIVATELY owned by six or so families and/or groups: the oldest & the richest of all people. Both the liberal & conservative press belongs to them.
They share ownership equally.
Each of these families & groups use the EXACT same ‘shell’ companies to purchase the news. That's they have
avoided monopoly laws.

So since its just a small number of extremly wealthy families that control all the mainstream news if they want to push a story a certain way then they will all get on board.
That's why it's good to question the official story

Take a look at this shortlittlerebel.wordpress.com...
edit on 24-4-2013 by Deceasedfantasy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Deceasedfantasy

Thanks for bringing that info to the thread.

I've been aware of it for some time, but there's been such an influx of new members recently that it's always good to post it often and on as many threads as it can relate to because it is so important.
I've given up the TV for the most part, but I do go to online local news sources to see what they have to say. It's always interesting to see how the same story is reported by the different outlets. One thing is for sure though, none of these family owned propaganda machines would ever report that the Boston Bombing may have been orchestrated by Black Ops.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I like the fact that higher up politicians are questioning the official story. Not only the Boston bombing, but any large event.

But at the same time they need to start getting some credible info together in order to turn what they think, into what they know. Until then, they'll just look foolish, and be deemed a "conspiracy nut." And end up making people like us look bad.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by Deceasedfantasy

Thanks for bringing that info to the thread.

I've been aware of it for some time, but there's been such an influx of new members recently that it's always good to post it often and on as many threads as it can relate to because it is so important.

Yeah I posted it cause I saw some posters on here basicially calling this lady a nut just for questing the official story. while I don't agree with everything she has said the fact that shes a state official who brings the government black op possibility into light means something. There a lot of people on here who seem to not quite get exactly what the mainstream news has become. It has become a way for those 6 families/groups to show stories the way they wish to show them which can sway public opionon signifigantly.

Although i qouted you afterthought My other post wasn't directed at you. It was directed to all the people who called this lady crazy just for question the official story I just quoted you cause I agreed with your view and just wanted to mention to the other ats members who didnt know yet that you can't really trust mainstream news

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deceasedfantasy

Yeah I posted it cause I saw some posters on here basicially calling this lady a nut just for questing the official story. while I don't agree with everything she has said the fact that shes a state official who brings the government black op possibility into light means something. There a lot of people on here who seem to not quite get exactly what the mainstream news has become. It has become a way for those 6 families/groups to show stories the way they wish to show them which can sway public opionon signifigantly.

Although i qouted you afterthought My other post wasn't directed at you. It was directed to all the people who called this lady crazy just for question the official story I just quoted you cause I agreed with your view and just wanted to mention to the other ats members who didnt know yet that you can't really trust mainstream news

You can never trust a politician. Why does the government want us believing this is a conspiracy? What will they gain if we fall for it? You have to wonder....

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nyiah
I've got a fairly open mind for thinking outside of the box (I wouldn't be a member here otherwise) But when you cite Alex Jones, you pretty much discredit yourself in a nanosecond..

So you're saying having an open mind is not listening to what somebody has to say because of who they are?

What?

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Well the guy already confessed. Breaking news on Fox.

Now what?

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Yeah?

Well, there are some people who believe they are Jesus.

That mean they are?

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by theMediator

Originally posted by andy1972

Originally posted by thesmokingman
Hopefully, speaking her mind does not cost her in the long run.

I think this woman should start leaving copies of her CV at fast food restaurants starting today....

She will now be labeled a conspiracy nut for life....

Effectively, she has already ended her carrer, even if she stay in politics.

I would hire her.

She's got the guts to speak out and act when something just feels wrong, I like that in people.
My big fat ego doesn't dominate my choices and dismiss others pointing out flaws even if I'm a boss.

I am being critical...im stating a fact, she has signed her own death warrent, politically speaking.

I admire people who are in ANY position of power who speak their mind as a person first and not as a politician.

It's just a shame that the big boy's up on the hill swallow their tongue

The USA needs more Jim Garrisons.

TO SIN BY SILENCE WHEN WE SHOULD PROTEST MAKES COWARDS OUT OF ALL MEN

edit on 25-4-2013 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join