It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N.H. state rep. thinks Boston Marathon bombing was carried out by Black Ops: Believes Gov. Involved

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Archie

You may be right, but I believe that everyone has made up their own minds about 'why'. It's just not being discussed because it can't be proven until you find the 'who'.
The way the police treated the citizens during their door to door searches answered the 'why' for me. I think they were wanting to see how compliant people would be when under fear and duress.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Can we please drop this subject here. I am asking politely, as I personally know 2 of these victims, and I can ASSURE you they are NOT actors or FAKING any of their injuries, unless you want to pay their extensive medical expenses for them and care for them the rest of their natural lives.

Please, lets just stop it here and now.....

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

If we're prevented from researching these people and their stories, how will we ever get to the truth?

There is a difference between research and slander.

It would be slander if you said "they we guilty of doing it", not if you suggest they could be a suspect. Do you know how many cases of slander the police would have against them just for suspecting somebody?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by thesmokingman

Can we please drop this subject here. I am asking politely, as I personally know 2 of these victims, and I can ASSURE you they are NOT actors or FAKING any of their injuries, unless you want to pay their extensive medical expenses for them and care for them the rest of their natural lives.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Krakatoa

I'm fairly certain there were real victims. I'm just not ruling out that there were fake ones either. Just like the article I linked to about the fake 9/11 victims. People were saying they had relatives and spouses killed, but were lying to get money. What if they asked people to drop it and it was dropped? They would've gotten away with the crime and the money. Do you believe that we should allow criminals to get off scott free to prevent the legitimate victims' feelings from getting hurt?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Your free to leave the thread at anytime.....This thread is about the possible conspiracy behind the bombings. Never did I imply that the injuries and deaths associated with the bombing were not real. Ill tell you what, if you are so sensitive to the subject, try distancing yourself from it for awhile. No disrespect intended, but WE are here to discuss something WE feel passionately about. As with a television program, you can turn the channel at any moment.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Also,

unless you want to pay their extensive medical expenses for them and care for them the rest of their natural lives.

What is THAT supposed to mean? It sounded like a threat.
So, just because I and others are questioning the validity of a couple of people who are most likely NOT your friends, we're obligated to pay for your friends' medical and living expenses until they die?
Could you be more ridiculous?

edit on 24-4-2013 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

They are my friends, and I was not making any sort of threat. If it was received in that manner, I apologize.
Again, can we please stop this defamation and libelous discussion.

For future reference:

What Are Defamation, Libel and Slander?

Generally speaking, defamation is the issuance of a false statement about another person, which causes that person to suffer harm. Slander involves the making of defamatory statements by a transitory (non-fixed) representation, usually an oral (spoken) representation. Libel involves the making of defamatory statements in a printed or fixed medium, such as a magazine or newspaper.

Source
edit on 24-4-2013 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Again, how do you know that we're discussing something that isn't true?
I'll also ask you again:
Regarding the fake 9/11 victims, you believe that fraudsters should be allowed to make up stories and collect money just so the feelings of the real victims aren't hurt?
I don't expect you to answer, but think about it next time your insurance rates go up. Every time someone fakes an injury or files a false claim against someone and wins, the public pays for it.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesmokingman

Your free to leave the thread at anytime.....This thread is about the possible conspiracy behind the bombings. Never did I imply that the injuries and deaths associated with the bombing were not real. Ill tell you what, if you are so sensitive to the subject, try distancing yourself from it for awhile. No disrespect intended, but WE are here to discuss something WE feel passionately about. As with a television program, you can turn the channel at any moment.

If you want to be accurate this thread is about a NH state Rep that thinks it was done by a "Black Ops" team. There is NOTHING at all in that story along the lines of this libelous topic. I have no qualms about the actual topic at hand, only the libelous accusations against the helpless victims.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

If you want to be accurate this thread is about a NH state Rep that thinks it was done by a "Black Ops" team.

Your right, Its also about everything that goes along with it, and what led her to her conclusion. Not once did I slander ANY victim. I would say this thread is definitely NOT about the victims in any way shape or form. In fact, I am sure there are threads on that topic here on ATS.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Do you know exactly what Black Ops entails?
Are you aware that Obama had secret meetings with Hollywood insiders between October 2011 and June 2012?
Are you aware that Black Ops can utilize any and all means and devices to succeed at their assignment?
Also, if the explosion was part of a controlled exercise, why didn't the police and bomb squad clear the area? How would your friends feel if they knew they were injured because of the officials not following procedure and looking out for the safety of the public?

There are many unanswered questions. I think you should remove your emotions (blinders) from the discussion, so you can actually see the possibilities.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

Are you aware that Obama had secret meetings with Hollywood insiders between October 2011 and June 2012?

So secret that you know about them. Wow, now THAT IS secret

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

reply to post by Archie

You may be right, but I believe that everyone has made up their own minds about 'why'.

Yeah, I think people need to think more broadly. There's too much of a hive mind at work here. Only one or two theories are being considered, political domestic and foreign policy is not being taken into account, not seriously. It's like siege mentality has kicked in "the gubmint are going to take away our guns/freedoms/rights" and its blinding people from thinking outside their own particular square to even consider other avenues. Won't get anywhere fast that way. Got to discount a lot of theories before you get anywhere close to the truth.

For starters: WHY would the gubmint want to take away American's freedoms and rights? is it just Obama's administration or will the Republicans be happy for it to happen also? Does it impact economically? Would it benefit big business? How would it benefit politicians to do this? Won't they be just voted out next election if they did? WHY WHY WHY WHY?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Krakatoa

So secret that you know about them. Wow, now THAT IS secret

What?
Geez. Are you in grade school? The Obama administration was trying to keep the meetings under wraps, but it did leak out that the meetings were happening. I've still never seen anything stating what exactly was discussed. Now, why so secret?
I could understand if he was meeting with Hollywood to stand behind him for his re-election campaign, but that's done and over with. So, I can't help but wonder why he needs to spend tax payers' money wooing Hollywood insiders. I'm glad you think this is meaningless and funny. I don't. It stinks to high hell.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
So, does this state Rep have any inside information other than Internet rumor that there are Black Ops teams at work here? If so, then she should be morally obligated to reveal those sources to the public at large. Otherwise, it's just more random opinion and baseless accusations, isn't it?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   

And here you go again:

it's just more random opinion and baseless accusations, isn't it?

Why should she be obligated to reveal her source(s)?
Why do you believe that people shouldn't be allowed to ask questions or think freely and critically?

You still didn't answer my question from earlier.
How would your friends feel if it was discovered that the police and/or government was at fault for their injuries?
Don't you think they want to know the real reason they're hurt? Are they truly satisfied with the official story?
Don't you think they'd like to discover the answers to these questions now instead of ten years from now?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by thesmokingman

It would be slander if you said "they we guilty of doing it", not if you suggest they could be a suspect.

Actually people are accusing the victims of not actually being hurt, but they say they are actors. That in itself is considered slander, because those are false statements being made about the victims.

a malicious, false, and defamatory statement or report:

dictionary.reference.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
At one point in time justice was reactionary, now with these events happening more frequently,
justice is becoming the major proponent of action itself.

Would they bomb their own marathon to gain the abilities they couldn't have had otherwise?

Certainly when we see history, it's always a possibility.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Does it not have to be damaging to their reputation?

The action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join