It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sasquatch in the Sun: Skunk Ape Photographed in Florida’s Gulf Coast

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Source

Did a photographer capture Bigfoot taking a dip in the waters of southwest Florida?

This striking photo was shared on Bigfoot Evidence’s Facebook page last Thursday by Ken S., an IT professional from Cape Coral, Florida. Ken says that the exact location of the sighting was Pine Island in Lee County, the largest island in Florida, and the perfect place for a large hairy hominid to hide.

The image shows what appears to be a large, hulking creature wading in the waters in Florida’s Gulf Coast, an area that already has a rich history of “Skunk Ape” sightings.

I know, I know, it's not a perfectly in focus close up of Sasquatch, but it is fairly interesting.

I would love to see a person in the same place to see how deep the water is and to generally compare the size.

None the less, the "creature" appears to have fairly large shoulders and has a very large girth to it.

Anyway, I thought I would bring the picture here for others opinions and for my fellow "squatchers" out there.

Any thoughts?

Pred...

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

About the same type of blurry figure that's been debated all over those other videos. With that said, I think we can expect the same variety of responses to this photo.

Also, I love your avatar.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Hmmm Well... Too bad it isn't a better/clearer pic

I have came across either a Sasquatch or a really big Ape here in Northern California while backpacking in the Santa Cruz Mountains, so I'm a 100% truthful believer in something ape like being out there that is undocumented.
This pic could be a funky looking tree stump, I'm skeptical because if something is in that deep of water it isn't going to move quick enough to avoid multiple pics being taken. If there is more pics then I'd be excited but if its just the one pic thn I'm saying its a funky old tree stump.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

Well if it is a bear, it is one bald bear. The light source is fairly gleaming off the top of its head. Of course, the photo will be shot down, but I would love for someone to explain the light source glimmering off of its head. O.K. since it is a conspiracy site, the bear or bigfoot is wearing a tin foil hat to throw us off its trail.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
man in a ghille (sniper) suit

thats just my opinion... i hope im wrong, after hearing about hobbits and a decomposing big foot foot already today!

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
It kind of looks like the swamp monster from Family Guy.

S-s-s-wamp monster!!!!

edit on 22-4-2013 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I want to believe but in this day and age of digital cameras I can't except that the photographer only got one picture of this thing. Even with a camera that uses film there should have been multiple pictures taken.

Several pictures of the supposed creature and at least one of the same area after it left to show that this isn't some kind of trash or tree would have been nice.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Looks more like a zombie than sasquatch.

Actually reminds me of the Texas Chain saw guy

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Looks to me like someone in a raincoat and if you look closely they have a walking stick in the right hand .

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Hey, now, don't go dissin' Palmetto Man. When I was a kid and went to the big Scout jamboree in Florida in the mid 70's, we were warned not to go into the woods lest we be eaten by Palmetto Man, which is the central Florida bigfoot. Apparently Florida bigfeets have a long and well documented history going back to the 1800's.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 05:23 AM
link   
looks like a dude in a homemade gilly suit, not to say that bigfoot/skunk ape does not exist. There is so much free space in the world there is no question that there are still un discovered species of animals. If one looks at the lore of bigfoot, they are a large animal with a large brain, which to me indicates to me that they can hide, and do hide, and are smart enough to stay hidden. But even a ninja can be seen in the dark, just as a Bigfoot can be seen in the woods

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Looks like he/it is holding a knife or pointy stick, in a reverse grip, in his right hand.

I've heard tales of sasquatch using sticks as tools for digging or prying.

Could be somebody practicing their 'tactical' skills.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Narr that's just some old bloke out crabbing!

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   
With that quality of photo it could be lots of things. As much as I am ready to accept the existance of a Sasquatch like creature, honestly photos like this make more skepitical.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   
My first thought was that it's a guy in a suit.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Notice how the supposed hair around the thigh and waist area just drops straight down...if that was real wet hair it would hug the body more and you'd see more form to the subject. imo

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
It looks more like Swamp Thing then Bigfoot!!

It's to blurry to reveal anything.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Looks like a pretty unlikely place for a bigfoot to be hanging around.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I don't think skunk ape fishes with a cast net. Because that looks like a bald guy either getting ready to throw or pulling back in a cast net.

It looks like some bunched up line or net in his right hand and he's either pulling it in or has just thrown it with his left.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Does that Sasquatch have a extendable landing net in his left hand
I wonder if it has a fishing license?
I suppose it is normal for a Sasquatch to have an insulated rainproof coat on. I don't know what that is in his right hand though, it sort of looks like a big flashlight or something.

Definitely looks like a big foot, size 12 waders at least.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join