It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oblivion the Movie 2013 and the Eye of Horus - complete with pyramid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
(Eh, read the reason for edit before reading further... hehehe... my bad.)

HERE - WE - GO. This is a shout out to Scientology. I think I know what you're about.

Everything in the movie, more or less, builds up to the climactic ending wherein Tom Cruise responds to _______ when he/she says, "I'm your ___!". With which Tom replies, "F U _______(antagonist)!."

I've never seen anyone publicly stand up to the Eye of Horus all seeing eye in the sky like that albeit an inverted _______, but a ________ nonetheless. And to claim that "I am your ___!" So I think I catch your drift, I get it.

I know the predominant group here, so as I type, I risk being banned from this forum, this website forever. I risk my membership with this POST. I am not a member of any secretive society. Public societies, maybe. And finally I ask: "Where to now?"

Most people saw special effects and dazzling landscapes; I'm not complaining, I enjoyed them too. The twists and turns in the plot I found exciting. But I saw the subtle messages emerge from the depths of all the distracting creativeness.

Thank you for the "signs". What now?
edit on 22-4-2013 by headb because: Uhrm. Several members scolded me for absent-mindedly posting spoilers hereabouts, so editing is the LEAST I could do. See my latest post about this. AHAHAHA!

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Whoa whoa whoa.... Spoiler Alerts, bruh!

I mean, I guess I shouldn't click on a thread about a movie I haven't seen yet, but still. Not cool.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by headb

Well idk, its debatable, he shouted that because |SPOILER| he was a clone that sally made, so in a way, she made him, thus a creator, or god.

It seems many members are creating threads relating to Oblivion.

I made one relating to current political turmoil in Middle east. my PoV Oblivion.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
Whoa whoa whoa.... Spoiler Alerts, bruh!

I mean, I guess I shouldn't click on a thread about a movie I haven't seen yet, but still. Not cool.

Right, huh?!? Damn you told us the ending WTH!!!!!!!

I was gonna go see it this weekend but now....thanx alot!

(just joking.
)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Yer right, it's not how it goes...

errrr.

Oh gosh. I just wanted to know how these guys would respond. Well heck. Now I did more damage than good. I feels bad now ruining the ending and all. MY BAD!!!

I truly am sorry people. I totally forgot about spoilers. It's just coz other hardcore peeps kept on crashing on me on how it was such a dud and I'd go like, "You probably didn't understand the story."

Again. I'm sorry. My bad.

Hey wait a minute, it's just a bad mouthing dude against a pushy operator... so what?!?!

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
WWWWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

ROFL!

There. I edited my post. But as I was doing so I was ROFLMFAO. I mean, if I hadn't seen this movie, this post would be absurd. Just hilarious, thanks for the laugh guys.

PS.: Star to you Datroof - for reminding me about spoilers, dhurumph.
edit on 22-4-2013 by headb because: add star

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by headb

Please grow up before you do another thread...or even post again.
that was sheer murder to read through.

top topics

join