It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Boston Bombings took place to test martial law

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by extraterrestrialentity

You don’t have logic on your side your whole argument is entirely illogical because you ignore all of the facts or logical basis to your claims. As I have already said to you it would be illogical to claim that they would test Martial law without the military, Suspending Habeas Corpus and while hunting for a suspected terrorist.

If you want to convince yourself that you have “won” the debate then go for it you can think that all you want but the fact of the matter is that, no it wasn’t martial law as or a test of Martial law several other posters have all endeavoured to explain to you.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin

You don’t have logic on your side your whole argument is entirely illogical because you ignore all of the facts or logical basis to your claims. As I have already said to you it would be illogical to claim that they would test Martial law without the military, Suspending Habeas Corpus and while hunting for a suspected terrorist.

If you want to convince yourself that you have “won” the debate then go for it you can think that all you want but the fact of the matter is that, no it wasn’t martial law as or a test of Martial law several other posters have all endeavoured to explain to you.

Habeas Corpus seemed to be suspended as they killed the first terrorist without any trial. Police were doing illegal searches. The police were wearing military style clothes, driving military trucks, and carrying military style guns. The only difference between what was going on and martial law, was that the actual military wasn't there. Thus, it was only a test.

And you cannot disprove that claim, as there is no legal definition of a test of martial law. One can only use logic to find out what the test of martial law is. And by using logic, one will see that to test martial law, you can only use something other than the military. '

What do you have? A legal definition, that is invalid in an illegal takeover by the government.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Habeas Corpus seemed to be suspended as they killed the first terrorist without any trial

Might have seemed that way but it wasn’t he was killed because he was shooting at police who shot back and as such he died. Just in the same way as another gun running criminal shooting off rounds would have doesn’t mean that Habeas Corpus was suspended

Police were doing illegal searches

No people were cooperating that’s not the same thing

The police were wearing military style clothes

So I have some BDU’s does that make me military, no it doesn’t.

driving military trucks,

Nope I think you will find they were police vehicles, might have looked military but they were actually police vehicles.

carrying military style guns

And what should SWAT be using bb-guns again doesn’t make them military.

The only difference between what was going on and martial law, was that the actual military wasn't there. Thus, it was only a test.

And this is the bit you don’t understand.

If we can now both accept that Martial law is the suspension of Habeas Corpus and having the military deployed on the streets to enforce strict military rule then please tell me what would be the point in testing martial law without actually doing this. There would be no point it would be illogical (hence you have no logic behind your argument) to test out martial law without have a military lead on the operation.

And you cannot disprove that claim

well i just did using LOGIC, something you seem to be very confused with

as there is no legal definition of a test of martial law

true but there is a legal framework that tells us what actual Martial Law is and one can use LOGIC to say that a test would involve a the military as Martial law is when the military come to town to play.

And by using logic, one will see that to test martial law, you can only use something other than the military. '

No as I have said to you before testing martial law without the military is like making a omelette without any eggs, it is illogical that you would test what would be a military operation without the military, that is what real LOGIC would tell you. A brain damaged hamster could work this out yet you, a seemingly intelligent individual seems to be struggling to grasp this point.

What do you have?

LOGIC and facts, more that what you have

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

I'm done with this argument. If you want, you can think won, but that doesn't mean you actually did. Talking with you is like talking to a brick wall. You will continue denying every single thing I said.
edit on 25-4-2013 by extraterrestrialentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by extraterrestrialentity

I'm done with this argument. If you want, you can think won, but that doesn't mean you actually did. Talking with you is like talking to a brick wall. You will continue denying every single thing I said.

Well our debate has then reached its end, I want to be clear that it was nothing personal against you we all come here to post and debate and that is what we have done. I have enjoyed our exchange of words for the most part and I hope that the next time we enter into such a debate that we can do so with a sheared view rather than opposing views.

I have not denied what you have said I have only disagreed.

I do not think that I have won or lost I leave that for others to decide.

Anyway keep the threads coming you do have some interesting opinions that are worth discussion and debate.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Well our debate has then reached its end, I want to be clear that it was nothing personal against you we all come here to post and debate and that is what we have done. I have enjoyed our exchange of words for the most part and I hope that the next time we enter into such a debate that we can do so with a sheared view rather than opposing views.

I have not denied what you have said I have only disagreed.

I do not think that I have won or lost I leave that for others to decide.

Anyway keep the threads coming you do have some interesting opinions that are worth discussion and debate.

I many not like your opinion, but it was certainly interesting as well. Maybe next time I'll come in with a bit more facts, just to make sure another thread of two people arguing against each other won't happen again.

See you next time!

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

reply to post by Mykah

Actually, I never wrote that.

Got the wrong text meant this one:

Stop omitting my other posts just so you can prove your that you're correct. It's just stupid, and shows how badly you don't want to accept facts.

I already posted this before, but it looks like you didn't "see" it, or just didn't want to see it.

Mutual aid agreements and assistance agreements are agreements between agencies, organizations, and jurisdictions that provide a mechanism to quickly obtain emergency assistance in the form of personnel, equipment, materials, and other associated services. The primary objective is to facilitate rapid, short-term deployment of emergency support prior to, during, and after an incident.

www.fema.gov...

edit on 25/4/13 by Mykah because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Mykah

Ahh, I see. Thanks for that man. I see you're a new member here. So welcome to ATS. Hope you have a good stay here!

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shamrock6
reply to post by pavloviandogs

you brought it up, i replied to your comment, and now you're saying i'm going off on a tangent? don't post something if you don't want a response. and when you get a response, don't whine about how its a tangent.

No.....the Jeans and tee shirts or "how" they should dress is entirely your creation...tossed in to distract from a weak argument against my "equipped, uniformed and trained" comment.

What's next? Suggesting people think they should do house to house raids on bicycles in response to the military vehicles....these are just distractions

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavloviandogs

you brought it up, i replied to your comment, and now you're saying i'm going off on a tangent? don't post something if you don't want a response. and when you get a response, don't whine about how its a tangent.

No.....the Jeans and tee shirts or "how" they should dress is entirely your creation...tossed in to distract from a weak argument against my "equipped, uniformed and trained" comment.

What's next? Suggesting people think they should do house to house raids on bicycles in response to the military vehicles....these are just distractions

Are you sure you're replying to the right person? Anyways, welcome to ATS. Hope you have a good time here!

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavloviandogs

Are you sure you're replying to the right person? Anyways, welcome to ATS. Hope you have a good time here!

yea, I'm sure.....it's not that hard to figure the ats forum out....I read a post and click "quote" and then reply.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by FidelityMusic

Nazis had wives and children too. Every totalitarian police and military force has been made up of men with wives and children. Everyone thinks it can't happen here until it does. All it takes is a big event like a severe economic collapse or nuclear weapons hitting our cities and oppression will be the only way to control a desperate population.

Since 9/11 we've all watched the parts of a police state apparatus slowly assemble: the PATRIOT ACT, the DHS, the TSA, warrantless wiretaps, warrantless neighborhood searches, liberal use of cameras and drones, the NDAA, indefinite detention, executive kill lists, the assassination of an American citizen by a president, military grade SWAT teams killing dogs and innocent alleged drug dealers, etc.

Pakistani weddings are collateral damage in the war on terror created by men with wives and children. We can just as easily become collateral damage for the stake of stability. Our constitution is well on its way.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
It's pretty much martial law. The constitution was suspended. No need for search warrant. All for a guy who didn't have a gun.

The sheeps will crawl on their knees and comply. Mission accomplish. Now they know they can plan future events and expect people to submit.

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join