It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witness says Boston bomb suspect run over and executed by police!

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

Do you have any convincing photos? Not horrible ones that you seem keen to post.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by kenpachi7

try and find it on youtube, they are taking these videos down faster than you can click on them...but if you blow it up to hd you can see it is tamerlan clearly...this screws their whole story, so that is why the vids are being pulled...

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by WonderLustKing

They just addressed this on Piers Morgan (with some douche saying that the US should now torture American citizens for various crimes) and basically, this dude was in the wrong place at wrong time and had all of his civil liberties stripped from him...just like his clothes.
Nothing to see here. Lets believe and do everything that the Gov't says, as they are mighty, noble, and never lie to the public.
edit on 23-4-2013 by Frackityfrack because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by studythem1

It's obviously not Tamerlan, they just look a bit similar, I know someone who looks quite similar to Tamerlan that could have easily been stripped and arrested had he been in Boston that night, a lot of people of the same nationality or from the same region just look similar to foreigners such as yourself, it's an easy mistake to make

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by squidboy

"If the evidence is against your claims, just say it's doctored!"

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frackityfrack

Do you have any convincing photos? Not horrible ones that you seem keen to post.

Wow what an idiot!

These are the only images of the guys shooting...i have no idea what you mean by horrible ones???
The evidence is there in front of your face and you still refuse to believe they did it...no hope!!!!!

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Im not posting the source, as you say they are doctored.....whats the point. Should have never have posted them!!!

Doctored...LOL nope...original!!!

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Just wanted to post this here. First time I've seen this video, not sure if there's another thread or not, but it's sort of odd, and you can hear one of the suspect's yelling in the video..

0:26 - 0:28 He says chill out twice,

0:36 - We didn't do it,

0:41 - We didn't,

0:44 - We didn't do it.

Doesn't seem to be returning fire. Tons of stuff I can't make out.... Seems there's some dialog between the suspects and police. And some dialog between the one filming and another (something like what gun, then the other retorts he had a rifle)...

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   

LOL say the guys standing next to the exact type of bombs used in the marathon bombing...either its not as it sounds, or its edited! OR THEY ARE LYING!

Why would they be shooting back whilst surrounded by pressure cooker bombs??

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Here you go....a youtube vid with those pics, brightened and zoomed

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by AmberLeaf

Im not posting the source, as you say they are doctored.....whats the point. Should have never have posted them!!!

Doctored...LOL nope...original!!!

Why hide the source?

Sorry, but the originals were on this users account.

twitter.com...

Here's an original. (Notice the difference in quality). He had more up, but they are now gone? First time I saw the photos posted were by a Mod linking up.

Notice the difference in quality?

twitter.com... (THIS IS THE ORIGINAL PHOTO QUALITY).

EDIT:

Odd, that most the photos are removed, and now the original Twitter user posted this:

See the full account of the shootout with timestamped photos. Check out my blog post here: /bu3ml2m #bostonstrong

Photos have been edited, and cleared up....

edit on 23-4-2013 by squidboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Yea i do notice that they arent very good.
I didnt get them from twitter......thats why they are better than the ones posted on twitter.

Why hide the source??? Whats the point in revealing it again when you think ive somehow photoshopped them for some strange reason?
I posted the source before
they are unedited, original images taken from that street at the time of the shooting.
edit on 23-4-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   

I didnt get them from twitter......thats why they are better than the ones posted on twitter.

they are unedited, original images taken from that street at the time of the shooting.

The twitter user is the one who took them. The first versions of the photos were the bad version original seen by many, not the new and improved versions on his blog. Sorry, didn't mean to come off as accusing you or anything, just odd that he would edit them and say they were timestamped (ie original).

The original photos were crap, so how they were improved is beyond me...

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by squidboy

The twitter user is the one who took them. The first versions of the photos were the bad version original seen by many, not the new and improved versions on his blog. Sorry, didn't mean to come off as accusing you or anything, just odd that he would edit them and say they were timestamped (ie original).

Yea, i posted the source in this thread a few times, plus in the two threads i made later on about them shooting at police.

So.....now we see a black suv, and the two guys with guns and bombs, how can they be innocent???
Sorry for being a bit stand offish, fed up of being accused of making things up that dont agree with the conspiracy of a false flag.

I believe the reason the photos are better quality is because they are taken on a different camera. The ones on twitter look like typical camera phone images...probably the same camera phone that took the video of them....the new improved clear ones are probably from a real camera, and he may have needed permission to release them as they are pretty damning to the suspects.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by squidboy

Yea, i posted the source in this thread a few times, plus in the two threads i made later on about them shooting at police.

So.....now we see a black suv, and the two guys with guns and bombs, how can they be innocent???
Sorry for being a bit stand offish, fed up of being accused of making things up that dont agree with the conspiracy of a false flag.

No problem.

Just interested in what program he used to enhance them (I was trying last night, and I have years of experience and could not enhance anything).

Like I said, this was one of his original photos:

and now he is saying this is the original quality:

Big change in quality (and shocked he was able to get past the glare harsh lighting of the front headlight (which is near impossible considering it was total white).

I sent the photog a twitter message asking what program was used...

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Like i say, 2 different cameras, the images arent taken from the exact same place, they are different pictures taken with different cameras

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Like i say, 2 different cameras, the images arent taken from the exact same place, they are different pictures taken with different cameras

Well, he says on his blog, he only used his Iphone 5.

Boston Bombing Suspect Shootout Pictures

"As soon as I was laying safely on my bed I started taking pictures with my iPhone 5 and captured the following images that documented the terrifying shootout with the Tsarnaev brothers, which then led to an overnight citywide manhunt."

If you read down in the Comments on his blog, I'm not the only one who caught this:

"Be objective please Check out tweets from the night @AKitz No suspects clearly visible then. How did that change? Photoshop?
Timeframe not the same either.
Posted by Ryan on April 23, 2013"

" Hi Andy, you didn’t have these pictures on Thursday night. Where did they come from?
Posted by sammy on April 23, 2013"

"@From One Andy To The Next. I Too was watching/listening AS events unfolded and following @AKitz tweets AS they were posted. The photos have changed dude. I’m not a conspiracy theorist but it doesn’t take a genius to see discrepancies and ask questions. The dumb asses are those that accept without question. We are becoming a police state and seem ridiculously happy about it."

He just forgot to remove one of the originals on twitter, this one is his:

pbs.twimg.com...:large

... I saved it, but I'm willing to bet it will be gone shortly. Why remove the original tweets at all? Hopefully he answers cuz I would like to know what program was used (crazy how sharp/ clear he got it).

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Here's the eyewitness/photographer, Andrew Kitzenberg, giving his account as aired on MSNBC via Skype:

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by lunarasparagus

Clearly a government shill......FBI bombed boston, wheres his proof??? A few photos and video arent proof....his testimony is not proof...he was given a script, he didnt see the people, he is assuming it was the brothers....probably the milkman arguing with a customer in the street.......live footage over skype? Skype thing is edited in, pre recorded from nowhere in boston, notice the way the room looks green screened! FAKE AND GAY

LOL, thats what ive had all night with anything against a false flag, had to get mods to delete some threads otherwise i would have been banned for what i was going to say.

Good post, never saw the whole interview. Thanks

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   

So? Gotta get rid of the people who can tell their side of the story. America (and other nations) have been doing this for years and years. I'm not saying this is an inside job, I wouldn't know. However, loose ends are never a good thing.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25 >>

join