It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witness says Boston bomb suspect run over and executed by police!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

Playing devil's advocate here... eyewitness accounts are notoriously unreliable.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfessorChaos
reply to post by AmberLeaf

Playing devil's advocate here... eyewitness accounts are notoriously unreliable.

but the one who said ' i looked into his eyes as he left the backpack at my feet' is reliable?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime

A defense attorney could easily cast doubt on a victim of a traumatic event like a bombing; especially one that had lost limbs not 2 minutes later.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Originally posted by FirstCasualty

As I said in another thread on this subject:

By most accounts, the boys were in a stolen Police SUV. Thus, it would be quite easy for this witness to get confused, since it WAS a police vehicle that ran him over.

Another non-conspiracy.

What do you mean?

The suspects ran over a civilian then jumped out and executed civilian and witness THOUGHT it was police?

Why is there no reports by the MSM of other casualties that obviously THAT theory would chalk up to?

What?

The boys were in a police suv. They entered the fight in it, and one of them left the fight in it.

What could the witness possibly be confused about? You said she could be confused about the fact the suspects were also in a police SUV. So one brother ran over the other then the police finished the job with bullets?

Why wouldn't she have seen the one suspect exit the vehicle in motion to allow him to be run over? Or she would have seen one suspect exit the vehicle that would have to drive forward, turn around and then mow over the other suspect?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Just a note:

I'm not saying these people didn't see what they say they saw, I'm just saying that the human mind works in incredibly strange ways when trying to cope with trauma. Defense attorney's know this and any decent one would try to exploit it.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Suspects didn't steal a Police SUV...

abcnews.go.com...

How could anyone confuse a Police SUV with a Mercedes SUV?

Just a simple question. She didn't say SUV, she specifically said Police SUV. I'm guessing markings and or lights would make someone think this...

edit on 21-4-2013 by squidboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfessorChaos

A defense attorney could easily cast doubt on a victim of a traumatic event like a bombing; especially one that had lost limbs not 2 minutes later.

exactly, though that is what reportedly identified the suspect, even though the other agents there were wearing identical attire as the older brother

his eyewitness testimony is allegedly placing the brother dropping the bag, but as stated the unreliable eyewitness testimonies during a traumatic event, likewise the fact there were numerous people of identical attire

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   

I agree. Unless the authorities have the smoking gun evidence (i.e. video proof), a truly impartial trial replete with a talented defense counsel, could go poorly for them. A national victory could morph into an international black eye very quickly.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmberLeaf
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Witness accounts...like in the attached video

You mean the one that is completely refuted by all other accounts?

Like I said, the boys were in a police SUV. Mystery solved.

Didn't they carjack a Mercedes SUV, the driver escaped and was able to confirm that they were the bombers, because they told him.

When did they steal a Police SUV?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978

Witness accounts...like in the attached video

You mean the one that is completely refuted by all other accounts?

Like I said, the boys were in a police SUV. Mystery solved.

Didn't they carjack a Mercedes SUV, the driver escaped and was able to confirm that they were the bombers, because they told him.

When did they steal a Police SUV?

I have no idea how reliable they were, but I do recall hearing murmurs of them stealing a police vehicle through the media that night. Again, I stress, I have no idea how credible those murmurs were, but I know I heard them.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by FirstCasualty

The witness saw a police SUV run over the older brother, and didnt know it was the younger brother driving the SUV. Thats where the confusion is.

The older brother was already shot, out of ammo, and tackled by police. The younger brother then drove directly at them, scattering the cops and running over his brother. This account has been fairly consistent since it happened.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorChaos

I suspect the rumors were made to put the public off the trail of the real story. The media is very powerful, once they report something generally it is taken as undeniable proof of an event.

It would not surprise me if the media did make an announcement that the guys were in a police car, probably fed to them by the people trying to cover the truth of the story.? I dont understand why they would steal a police car if they were already in a car? It must be harder to steal a police car than a civilian car, purely because most people dont have an assortment of guns in their cars,wear bullet proof vests and are trained to kill.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
The one thing I learned beyond a shadow of a doubt from this last week is this: There is WAY too much media interference in these events.

I realize that the public needs to know and all of that, but trying to follow this story throughout the week and especially on Friday night, it was damn near impossible to keep up with the conflicting reports, even with the scanner running.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   

The witness saw a police SUV run over the older brother, and didnt know it was the younger brother driving the SUV. Thats where the confusion is.

The older brother was already shot, out of ammo, and tackled by police. The younger brother then drove directly at them, scattering the cops and running over his brother. This account has been fairly consistent since it happened.

OK buddy....

Lets roll with that then. Since NOTHING else could make any sense.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   

So how comes it took so long to find him? Arent all police cars fitted with tracking devices? What happened to this stolen police SUV? Are there any witness reports of the brother driving the police suv or is this from the police themselves?

link   
According to the police scanners at the time of the event, they stole a police vehicle. Furthermore, a black SUV in general could be easily confused with a police vehicle.

Either way, i find it hilarious that people will latch this hard onto something that someone said they may have seen, all the while discounting all other witnesses, and shrugging off very viable explanations.

The "conspiracy theory" community sure is at the top of its game.....

link   

I do have one issue with your comment, and that is that during one of the police press conferences of Friday night, the State Trooper's commanding officer denied that 'White Hat' ran over his brother. That was on live T.V.

I will try to find a clip of it.

***EDIT*** No dice so far on finding the clip. I'm not much of a researcher, so any others out there that may be better than I at locating stuff would be welcome to chip in. If I'm remembering it incorrectly (which I don't think that I am), it merely proves my point about eyewitness testimony.

edit on 4/21/2013 by ProfessorChaos because: added note

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   

So how comes it took so long to find him? Arent all police cars fitted with tracking devices? What happened to this stolen police SUV? Are there any witness reports of the brother driving the police suv or is this from the police themselves?

Please, just go back and read the accounts from the people involved. I dont feel like explaining this over and over.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   

So, you shrug off the accounts from the people that were there. What exactly do propose happened then?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

I've just googled 'boston bombers stole Police SUV' and all the stories related to the Mercedes and the police trying to lock onto the tracker attached to the vehicle, but that's it. If you can post a link to the Fact they did steal the Police SUV, that would clear this up. Thanks.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join