It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Navy warships dock in southern Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Just thinking out loud. Isn't it a little curious that Russia has been the main opposition to the US backing and supporting the Syrian rebels and regime change there as well. News stories today announce an additional $123 million dollars in aid to the rebels. Now this story.

Do you think it has any significance to the Boston bombing?

I was also reading an interview with Sibol Edmonds over at RT that is real interesting.

'Confusion and inconsistencies': How US plans to distract public from real truth about Boston
Further Reading

The fleet, comprised of Admiral Panteleyev anti-submarine destroyer and the logistic battleships Peresvet and Admiral Novelskoy with a crew of 712, docked at the Iranian port on Sunday.

Link

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Boy, the Russians have some nice looking ships. They look so much cleaner and sleeker than American ships. I know, pretty means nothing

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

Isn't it a little curious that Russia has been the main opposition to the US backing and supporting the Syrian rebels and regime change there as well.

I think Russia is looking at in a strategic manner. The US is slowly weaponizing the middle east by building bases all through it. That becomes a problem if you wake up one day and realize how close the missile really are to your homeland. They'll support Iran, Syria, and probably any other country that buffers them.

I imagine if the Russians took influential control of Venezula, Chile, etc and then was eyeing Mexico the US gov would do anything in their power to stop it.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Russia was moving Assad's wmd's that he got from Saddam.

Russia has a long history of playing both sides against the middle.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
A single destroyer is not much of a deployment. They must be doing a long cruise showing the flag since it is traveling with two supply ships. Or to make it more dramatic as the article does "logistical battleships" lol. Kind of sad to see the Russian fleet reduced to such a state.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
The Boston incident has nothing to do with this. Chechens are fighting side-by-side with the FSA & the al-Nusrah front against Assad's regime.

In the Caucasus they are fighting the Russian invaders.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Out of all the information I think this fits the best. as another thread listed the same information from a source some deemed unacceptable so this is a second source with the same idea. In which case these boys were likely used as patsies by the US Government.

the mother’s description of FBI mannerisms and conversation with the suspects and the family when they were visiting them for the last three to five years. That fits exactly the recruitment style of the intelligence community. When you go to the suspects, and one moment you’re saying “We know you’re decent, we know you’re doing nothing wrong, we know you’re good”, and the next minute they’re saying “You can be dangerous”, right after receiving that information from the Russian government, to threaten them with that information for what purpose – to recruit them as informants or for other agendas.

rt.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   

It is ok to quote from another pages comment section i hope...does anyone know about this Craft he speaks of?

ook up Craft on the Net. They were standing all over the place during the Marathon as shown in many videos. They have a hat with a skull insignia and the motto, "No matter what your mother tells you, violence does solve problems". They gave the brothers what they thought were fake pressure cooker bombs to place in the trash cans. They must have been quite surprised when they actually exploded. Setting up a patsy like this is the oldest trick in the books At least Oswald got to say "I'm just a patsy", the truest words spoken in 1963, before they killed him. Zubeidat Tsarnaev speaks the truth. 0 Anthony Enos Wicher 21.04.2013 18:14

(continued) He was "sheep-dipped&q uot; by sending him to Chechneya, where he had contact with "Al Qaeda" CIA assets that have been operating in the region for decades to destabilize Russia. He was no doubt praised for his activities, and asked how he would like to participate in a counter-terrorism drill being run by Craft International, a mercenary "security" (read assassination) outfit of ex Navy Seals during the running of the Boston Marathon. Anthony Enos Wicher 21.04.2013 18:12

This is about as obvious a case of a manufacured terrorist incident as you can get. First listen to this interview with the Tsarnaev brother's mother on Russia Today: now.msn.com... ubeidat-tsarnaev-bos ton-suspects-mother- says-sons-were-set-u p. Now listen to what I'm telling you. The mother not only defended her sons' character, she also reported that the FBI had been "counseling&quo t; them for years. What can be concluded from this? That the FBI had recruited Tamerlan as an informant for later use as a patsy.

rt.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I haven't seen a Iran thread in a while.

My question is why Iran?

-SAP-
edit on 22-4-2013 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
So FBI counsels the brothers they agree to be apart of the "drill" then the bombs that they thought were fake go off then they get hunted down and one dies and the other is captured, if this is the case I wonder what the end all conclusion will be . If FBI did set this whole thing up on purpose then I wonder what exactly there trying to get and I wonder what the older brother was saying In the meeting with those extremely wealthy Turkish people

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

you don't seriously believe that Iraq's WMD are being ferried into Syria in 2002 only to be ferried out of Syria by Russia in 2013?

and if you don't, then why do you post such rubbish so others think its possible?

talk about spreading absolute cow dung.
edit on 23-4-2013 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail
Just thinking out loud. Isn't it a little curious that Russia has been the main opposition to the US backing and supporting the Syrian rebels and regime change there as well. News stories today announce an additional $123 million dollars in aid to the rebels. Now this story.

Do you think it has any significance to the Boston bombing؟

Link

Most likely, Yes. You mentioned a good point.

top topics

join