It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALL CALL for a genuine psychic's insight.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I think you may have an 'alter'.

It's like a multiple personality disorder but it has been programmed by a childhood man-made trauma.

the way you can tell is if when you read this you absolutely refuse to believe that. In fact the feeling would be so strong you would get angry.

The Black Awakening is a book that people who suspect they have an 'alter' should read.

BUt it might be too late by then, as 22 4 13 is supposed to be 'wake up day'

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Minori
If it follows you , then you bring it with you.
Do you experience extreme mood shifts and a intense anxiousness ever??
Or is this something that you only experience before bed??
Also, have you ever been in the middle of doing something and then totally forget what it was you where supposed to be doing?
My thoughts are if you are "haunted" then it would be something that occurs more then just before bed.

PLPL

To add, sometimes repressed emotions can bring with it some nasty things, mentally and spiritually.

Hey I saw your post and it stuck out to me because I pretty much experience EVERYTHING you just listed. Especially the forgetting what I am supposed to be doing, I feel like I am getting alzheimers lol but im just 18 and my memory is very good most of the time. What does it mean if I experience this stuff?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by eyesontheskies

If you are sensitive to these things, you sense their presence and typically they make themselves known by causing a person heightened emotions such as anxiety, anger, paranoia. There is also the physical ramifications such as goose bumps, or feeling extremely cold, rapid heartbeat, sleepy etc.. If you allow these things in, they can alter the way you think, it can be dangerous. They can make your mind go blank and you feel disorientated, they are also prone to making you think negatively, planting seeds of doubt, it is a form of spiritual attack.
My advice is, if it causes any of the above, it is not there to help, shake it off and send it on its way.

PLPL
edit on 22-4-2013 by Minori because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
UPDATE:

I asked a question, and I got an answer (kinda).

Monday night, I was folding laundry in my bedroom. And I felt alone. Normally I don't, I never feel alone in a room by myself. After reading everyone's replies and support, I spoke out. I said, "Are you still here? I don't feel you anymore...." I finished putting away my clothes and went to bed about 10min later, around 10:30pm.

While I was lying there (relaxing, trying to get comfortable), I felt a light caress down my left arm. Almost as if someone was next to me, blowing their breath down my arm. This time I just smiled.

Then THIS morning, roughly 4:30am, there was another sensation of my husband finally crawling into bed, the mattress depressing behind me. And, sure enough, no one's there. I've noticed I somehow feel safer, more reassured when I feel this presence near me. I like it....knowing I'm being looked out for.

Still looking for any mediums or light-workers to weigh in and let me know WHO this entity is though. You can post here or U2U me anytime!

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by starsyren
UPDATE:

I asked a question, and I got an answer (kinda).

Monday night, I was folding laundry in my bedroom. And I felt alone. Normally I don't, I never feel alone in a room by myself. After reading everyone's replies and support, I spoke out. I said, "Are you still here? I don't feel you anymore...." I finished putting away my clothes and went to bed about 10min later, around 10:30pm.

While I was lying there (relaxing, trying to get comfortable), I felt a light caress down my left arm. Almost as if someone was next to me, blowing their breath down my arm. This time I just smiled.

Then THIS morning, roughly 4:30am, there was another sensation of my husband finally crawling into bed, the mattress depressing behind me. And, sure enough, no one's there. I've noticed I somehow feel safer, more reassured when I feel this presence near me. I like it....knowing I'm being looked out for.

Still looking for any mediums or light-workers to weigh in and let me know WHO this entity is though. You can post here or U2U me anytime!

Do you feel any sexuality or an overly warm feeling in your abdomen region when this happens? If so, has that been a recent development?

Does this ever start when your husband is around or is it just before?

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

No warm sensations...just feels like he's climbin into bed (it's a king size pillowtop, you literally have to climb), but when I reach, there's no one there...I'm alone.

It never fails, if I wake up at night/early morning, it's always around the same times. Either 3am, or 4:30am. It's like my mind KNOWS what time it is. It's usually around these times that I feel that. With the exception of that last occurence, which happened not 10min after getting into bed.

>>There's basically no pattern, is what I mean. Aside from my uncanny ability to wake up 30min before my alarm goes off.

edit on 30-4-2013 by starsyren because: Clarification

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
STILL experiencing these phenomena...some 6mo later now. These occurences have continued to increase in frequency, to the point now that my husband is seeing/feeling things, and my dog is still acting funny. (Starting at blank walls, barking at empty corners, etc)

I also have yet to find anyone who can give me a solid answer on what/who this is trying to get my attention. Please reply or message privately if you can help me!

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by starsyren

Hi,
I haven't read any of your threads prior to this one...

Are you wearing a piece of jewelry that isn't just a piece of jewelry; it represents a huge significance in your life? Does it ever come free from it's clasp?

I'm guessing that your late husband may be trying to get you to move forward with your life; if he is removing the jewelry that keeps you weighted-down with despair, a heavy burden you don't deserve.

I don't expect this to be occurring without a new love interest in the works...

It is never too late to live happily ever after...

Sorry about the errors...I was thinking grandparent, but wrote hubby..

edit on (10/29/1313 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
There's a psychic who used to be from my area but has since moved out west. His name is Rick Wood. You could try contacting him through his website: www.rickywood.net...

Good luck! I hope you find the answers you're looking for.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by starsyren

I'm not an expert on this but I have had my own experience. First I will say that it may not be the best idea to encourage whatever it is that's around you. I'm not religious don't believe in heaven or hell the devil or god. But I have experienced things I can't explain and at first it was innocent. Thing would move you would get a knock at the door things like that. We did encourage it a little bit at first then after awhile it got scary. It gives me the chills to even think about it. I don't know if your religious or not if so go to your local church ask a priest to bless the house. Whatever it is could be completely innocent but what if it's not.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

Negative on the jewelry. I know my Nama's around me at times.

But the protective entity is markedly different. Thank you though!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join