ALL CALL for a genuine psychic's insight.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Okay....these encounters are getting more and more intense. I need anyone with a genuine psychic/medium gift to please help. I have an entity around me. Not malevolent by any means, but I feel like this thing is reaching out to me and, try as I might, I can't seem to reach back.

I put my previous encounters before ATS HERE but haven't gotten much back in the way of explanation or insights. One individual did U2U me but when I replied I didn't hear anything back. These encounters aren't subsiding...I don't feel threatened at all, I just have this overwhelming urge to know what/who is trying to reach me. I feel like this is very important somehow.

Any help you could give me would be GREATLY appreciated!

Thank you!
--Syren

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
If it follows you , then you bring it with you.
Do you experience extreme mood shifts and a intense anxiousness ever??
Or is this something that you only experience before bed??
Also, have you ever been in the middle of doing something and then totally forget what it was you where supposed to be doing?
My thoughts are if you are "haunted" then it would be something that occurs more then just before bed.

PLPL

To add, sometimes repressed emotions can bring with it some nasty things, mentally and spiritually.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Minori

Creepy. I do experience mood swings, and I actually take meds for anxiety. Losing my train of thought mid sentence or activity is also a normal thing for me. But I really am a blonde woman, so it's fairly difficult to tell what's paranormal and what comes with the territory.

I think I just notice it more just before bed. That's when I'm still...when I'm calm. I never feel alone in a room, whether I am or not. And I did have one encounter with an object in my car. One of those, I set it in place X...only to turn around and see it in place Y -- kinda things.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
this is sorta my problem too
i think you'll go mad trying to figure them out. i suggest you do anything with them. just meditate if you have time and let them make attempts. it wouldn't follow you for nothing right...

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
i think that you have created an 'elemental'

the entity is not one that existed in another realm and now wants to contact you... the 'elemental; you created/designed is unfinished...you need to either keep it as a 'pet' or let is dissolve in the spiritual realm by not contacting it ever

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
You sure you just don't have anxiety

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by starsyren

Have you ever tried to communicate with the spirit world ever??
something you picked up when trying to contact someone or something.
Maybe when you where younger, but you only started noticing it recently because your way of thinking has changed.
Something that prompted your search for answers.
It may not be malevolent, but it is not something you want hanging around.
It is not good for your psyche.

PLPL

Go back to your defining moment, the hardest issue you ever endured to this date.
edit on 21-4-2013 by Minori because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by definity

Anxiety aside...I'm 30yrs old, I'm college educated, and I'm very much capable of distinguishing fantasy from reality. But I do concede that the more I learn of this life...the more I realize just how little we all really know.
A few months back I even had a bit of an encounter in my car. I pulled up to work one morning, turned the car off, set my wallet in the seat so I could stick my keys in my purse. A car passed behind me so I turned to see the movement out of my peripheral. When I turned back for my wallet, it was on the dash.

At the time I was a little unnerved. But the more I thought of it, the more I started seeing it as a "hey, I'm here" sort of thing. So no...this isn't just anxiety, it's not an overactive imagination, and I am definitely not the sort to jump to conclusions without at least doing the scantest, most cursory research. I do meditate, I've been experimenting with some different binaural beats...anything to try to open myself up more to whatever it is that's just outside my grasp here. I just feel like I need a little help...a little perspective.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Minori

I HAVE tried to communicate. I've tried Ouija, tarot, etc...all from the age of 16 forward. I only started noticing these things around 7yrs ago (if you didn't read my previous thread, I encourage you to) up to now. Which was long before I lost anyone of real significant emotional attachment.

As far as the "hardest issue I've ever endured", that's not something I discuss anymore...with anyone. It's just too painful to re-hash. But I do feel like I've put that behind me, and moved on as best I can. I have a great support system, my family. Speaking of which, I should probably mention that I'm not the only one in my family to report these kinds of "paranormal" encounters. My grandmother, mother and younger sister all have seen things they can't explain. Everything from dead relatives out of their peripheral, blue lights playing/flying through trees, and shadow people watching from corners as they sleep.

....did not put that together til just now.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Some people are "sensitive" to these things.
So at some point you let something in, the event in your life that is to hard to re-hash was used as a catalyst for what is happening to you now.
The emotion fueled it, there is a part of the situation you went through that you can not come to terms with, and you need to.
I sent you a message.

PLPL

When you let go, the attached will leave with it.
edit on 21-4-2013 by Minori because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

What kind of help are you looking for? Are you wanting to be rid of this or are you simply wanting answers? As far as what it is, I think St. Udio's response is on the right track but you can't really create Elementals on accident. An "Elemental" is something else entirely that normally needs summoned. Also, an elemental will have different signs and "footprints" that will not be in line with the average haunting or activity. I'd call what you have "thought forms" or "Tulpa".

With your conditions, it makes even more sense. People often argue whether disorders cause this to happen or if they actually cause the disorders. One way to know if it is a Tulpa is to have your husband keep an eye out. Strong physical Tulpas will not just be in your head but will be seen by others at times.

There is a way I can try to contact it but it will take some preparation and will not really have results if it is just a thought form you have created.
edit on 21-4-2013 by Cuervo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Minori

That's the thing....I'm not entirely sure I want it to leave. I just want to know more about it. Who or what it is, why it's here, why me? I want to interact with it. It's made a conscious effort to show me that it's here, I want to do something to show it that I got the message. That I know it's here. Like I said before, I don't feel that this entity is malevolent. So far, it merely lays next to me...walks around near me. For all I know it could be a protector, or someone I was close to in a previous life.

I want a way to communicate, to thank him for being here around me....for whatever reason. I know something is here...it's not info on the situation that I'm after, I'm looking for info on the ENTITY.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Guess I answered two posts in one reply

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

He's felt it too, I believe. Like I mentioned in the linked thread in the OP, he's felt the bed move in a similar way that I have. Which I was elated to hear, because he's pretty well actively oblivious to things of this nature. If it doesn't take the form of food, video game, or "relations", it's just not on his radar

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by starsyren
reply to post by Minori

I know something is here...it's not info on the situation that I'm after, I'm looking for info on the ENTITY.

Do you have any witches or spiritualists who live in your town? There are some Tarot spreads that would be good in this situation as well as certain divination practices. Personally, I'd use Tarot and my keek-stane to determine more about the identity. I could do this with you but doing it online could be a bit of a pain unless you have patience. I would check locally before doing that.

Of, if you just want to play it casually and let it reveal its identity to you (this happens) on its own, I'd just be amicable with it and talk to it as you would a guest in the home. If you are like I think you are or like some of your family, you probably talk to trees and animals you see so this shouldn't be a problem for you.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

I do talk to animals....and flowers.

Unfortunately (regarding finding someone local), I live in a small close-minded town in the South. ATS is a sort of refuge for me, not a lot of people here offer the mental stimulation needed to keep from going completely insane. I do have my own tarot deck, I'll keep on with my readings and meditation. Thank you, that's a good idea...I'll try to meet him half-way.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by starsyren
reply to post by Cuervo

I do talk to animals....and flowers.

Unfortunately (regarding finding someone local), I live in a small close-minded town in the South. ATS is a sort of refuge for me, not a lot of people here offer the mental stimulation needed to keep from going completely insane. I do have my own tarot deck, I'll keep on with my readings and meditation. Thank you, that's a good idea...I'll try to meet him half-way.

If you are going that route, here are some spreads that might be more specific. I have some in some books but these are similar enough to what I have:

List of contacting spreads -

Spread specifically about haunting -

Have fun with it and keep us posted! You are more than capable of handling this.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I could be way off track here but the moving the wallet from the seat to the dash sounds mischievous to me - yes, making you aware of its prescence but there is something almost humorous and child-like about this action - like a prank or a joke.

Dare I ask if you have lost a child or someone at a young age - doesn't have to be your own , could have been a neighbour or school friend from years back ? Alternatively , what's the history in that house ?

Apologies if any of the above is covered in your previous thread - off to read it now but wanted to reply first.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
When horrendous things start happening - people start praying.

Your being hovered over by someone, who's passed, watching over you. Somebody who'd have done that sort of prank when being alive and sitting next to you - trying to cheer you up in light of this madness we are seeing erupt in the world.

Everyone's senses are heightened. And everyone is psychic, whether they realize it or not. Your just tuned into to everything a little bit more than your used to. Meditation and unplugging from all the technology (which is heightening your anxiety) might be a way to go. Just give yourself some breaks from it all.

Blessings,
Cirque

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I'm no psychic or doctor, but based on some of what I read in this thread I see at least 8mg of Perphenazine in your future.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join