It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oddities surrounding the initial suspect known as the saudi national

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
i'll cite my sources first, both of these have somewhat informative articles if we can assume this is truth and not hype for subscribers and ratings.

www.theblaze.com... ecial-health-care/
www.theblaze.com... grounds-next-week/?utm_source=feedly
dailycaller.com...

The first thing i noticed here was the out-of-ordinary cheshire cat grin he is sporting, considering he was supposedly injured in a horrific terrorist attack by all accounts. Then we have none other than the beast napolitano himself retorting and flat out denying in anger that s/he shouldn't have to waste precious time to dignify the Rep. Duncan's honest and truth seeking question. I honestly don't care if al-Harbi is a sitting king/prince in Saudi Arabia, no one should be held above the law.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Bookmarked for later..
but thought i would help on the video.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Thank you for getting that video embedded, i appreciate it a lot mate. I'll be posting further updates and reports i came across shortly

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkYouSpeak

You do realize that Glenn Beck has a vendetta against this innocent Saudi national because...I don't know why. However, he'll do anything at this point to prove himself right.

After the video: Is this supposed to be damning evidence? The congressman is talking out of his a** and the secretary calls him on it. If anything, the video proves 'The Blaze' wrong.
edit on 20-4-2013 by links234 because: watched the video

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by links234

You do realize that Glenn Beck has a vendetta against this innocent Saudi national because...I don't know why. However, he'll do anything at this point to prove himself right.

After the video: Is this supposed to be damning evidence? The congressman is talking out of his a** and the secretary calls him on it. If anything, the video proves 'The Blaze' wrong.
edit on 20-4-2013 by links234 because: watched the video

The congressman may be talking out of his ass, but only due to his source being CBS. If anything, you should blame CBS and all other major media outlets. All he did was try to receive clarification regarding the saudi being deported if it were true or false -- the secretary didn't call him on it, the secretary got angry as if he had no right to question her supreme self. that is what government is about right? checks and balances and all that good stuff?

How about his families dubious ties to terrorism? you didn't touch that with a 10 foot pole man

edit: i'm not a beck fan..i think he's a doucher but on this particular subject i do agree with what he said. with and without the sensationalism he and theblaze push
edit on 20-4-2013 by ThinkYouSpeak because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkYouSpeak
How about his families dubious ties to terrorism? you didn't touch that with a 10 foot pole man[/url]

It's sensationalist garbage.

edit: i'm not a beck fan..i think he's a doucher but on this particular subject i do agree with what he said. with and without the sensationalism he and theblaze push

Then you kinda get my point.
edit on 20-4-2013 by links234 because: bad coding

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by links234

Originally posted by ThinkYouSpeak
How about his families dubious ties to terrorism? you didn't touch that with a 10 foot pole man[/url]

It's sensationalist garbage.

So you deny the basic assertion that his family is filled with Al Qaeda operatives and that he is given free reign to 'study' in America, in Ohio, and yet is living in Boston? Do you deny that he was tackled as he tried to run from the bombing scene and was initially identified as a likely terrorist by the FBI?

Your messiah, Obama, sure has you by the shorthairs. I hope you enjoy the coming caliphate.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
so in light of recent events would you still say beck is some sort of looney and the facts i provided a few days ago are still sensationalism
edit on 23-4-2013 by ThinkYouSpeak because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   

But your sources practice the Andrew Breitbart methodology of lying WITH facts by context distortion; editing out inconvenient or ideologically non performing parts of the story; or simply making things up & then saying they are not being reported due to MSM bias.

When you use these sources you need also find at least one MSM or unbiased source as well. Otherwise all you have is rumor.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders

So you deny the basic assertion that his family is filled with Al Qaeda operatives and that he is given free reign to 'study' in America, in Ohio, and yet is living in Boston? Do you deny that he was tackled as he tried to run from the bombing scene and was initially identified as a likely terrorist by the FBI?

Your messiah, Obama, sure has you by the shorthairs. I hope you enjoy the coming caliphate.

Emphasis mine, but I do recall that EVERYONE runs away from a bombing scene. You know, because there's a bomb that just blew up?

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DesertStar

Originally posted by SevenThunders

Emphasis mine, but I do recall that EVERYONE runs away from a bombing scene. You know, because there's a bomb that just blew up?

Lots of people ran towards the bombsite to help the victims.
Many in the area were not allowed to leave and were subject to interrogation. We know of someone subjected to this. Moreover I doubt they would just tackle someone for the sheer fun of it.

top topics

join