It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sheeple Begin To Awaken

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

It could be argued that everyone is a sheeple really. Every one of us has had someone influence the way we think or the way we do something, there's just less derogatory words that describes it.

Besides that, I've been called a sheep more times than once here, so I must be!

But having said that, am I a sheep in the way that its being described here?

No.

I tend to go against what's popular here, but I'm here aren't I? That should speak volumes, but apparently not...

But I digress, I take on any theory or story with a grain of salt and make my own judgement.

Fact is, there's a whole lot of BS coming from conspiracy theories, just as there is a whole lot of BS coming from the MSM.

It's straight black and white for so many, here and there (MSM).

In this day and age, with the amount of BS out there, everyone should be in the grey area, but they're not, because it means challenging ones beliefs and stepping out of their comfort zone.

Don't know if this answers your question, but at least it outlines my stance on the whole 'them and us' attitude that both sides are afflicted with.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Do not take the sheep comments to offense. Some people honestly do not know what they are talking about.

But i have thought nothing more than for people to be their own leaders, But with the knowledge of cause and effect. People need knowledge of spirit self and the world. If they have non they do not see the full effect of cause and effect.

No king of the world would push the red button to kill everyone.
For a king in ruins with no communities is not a king at all.

The truth is up to you. I gave many easy answers to swallow that do not insult peoples intelligence.
It just scares people, but the truth is scary. And it will not be filtered. So do you believe in Alien god and Alien Satan?
Sup to you bro. You wanna wake up to the life force around you, shake off that retard philisophical dribble.
Really. People rave on and on about some sort of inner workings and other mystical concepts that have no basis in reality. What we see around us is what we get.
And what pictures we see is what we see, what stories we hear is what we hear... Stop thinking that geniuses have to be enlightened bro. All it is, is waking up what the purpose of life is. Be a creationist. Means think of creation and balence.

Forget everyones dribble about preaching love, Love only comes from knowledge and experience. Teach the concepts of balence. So people know cause and effect. From there, Love is developed because you take in more than just love. You take in life, Reality.

Follow me or follow someone else. I well let you know tho, I am a lion not a sheep. Would you follow a lion, or a sheep?

edit on 22-4-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunderheart

It doesn't matter though because at the very least, it means people are thinking for themselves, questioning things, not just automatically believing whatever is spoon fed to them. I'd rather have people believe/not believe something because they researched and reached the conclusion themselves, than people who believe/don't believe something because that's what they've been told is the "truth."

I think it's great news!

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   

In this day and age, with the amount of BS out there, everyone should be in the grey area

(The quote is from Chadwickus above. Sorry, I didn't do the quote thing right!)

Exactly. I really don't know how anyone can be sure of anything in the news at this point. Everything just seems to lead to more questions, not answers.
edit on 22-4-2013 by CinnamonHearts because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I find the term "sheeple" fascinating. It's all well and good calling people out because they are not familiar with false flags, covert operations and believing every word the MSM feeds them, but isn't anybody who tows the line, pays their taxes and basically feeds off the teet of any government a sheep? It really does take an extraordinary effort to go off the grid and be "free" and not another one who just follows the herd.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Ginga

if it was only that easy, we would'nt need to pull weeds out of a garden if they died by themselves right?

Well they need to be pulled out, by the root. The entire tree of corruption.

and boiled upon a lake of fire. Just as they plan here. Evil.

Evil cannot be walked away from. The sword is in its stone. Waiting to be pulled.

edit on 22-4-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by CinnamonHearts

Hear hear!

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
If you use the word sheeple you're just as bad as them for labeling others.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SecretsOfMe
If you use the word sheeple you're just as bad as them for labeling others.

Yeah, You could even call that Sheoplism, or even label them Sheoplists?

Just saying. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

An LA Times have an article along with a political cartoon that rakes Alex Jones over the coals for his stand on the Boston Bombings calling it a 'sick theory', it then had a poll asking 'Are Alex Jones' conspiracy theories are beyond the pale?'

Alex Jones has a sick theory about the Boston Marathon bombings

Over 8000 'literate' people have responded to date and a solid 45% voted "no".

I would have been satisfied that the 'sheeple' were waking up if just 1 in 4 people had voted no.....having nearly 1 in 2 MSN readers stand by Alex Jones left me astonished.

Things are going to come to a head very soon as the people of the internet age inform themselves instead of drinking the information koolaid brought to you by MSM, TPTB, Pfizer and the number 13. Either that or everything will die down completely for a generation or two while the TPTB play possum. I feel that the latter is probably not a option.
edit on 22-4-2013 by Phayte because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Our Media is in a sad state of affairs, we all should try to use multiple source both within and outside our areas the get a complete picture of all events we are interested in. It seems that the media would do better to handle news, but I might has well watch TMZ give me the news.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join