It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sheeple Begin To Awaken

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I was pleasantly surprised when I read this. Could it be that the guvment has pushed it too far finally?

“What’s a ‘False Flag’?” Google Trends Shows Search Term Spike

Adan Salazar
Prison Planet.com
April 18, 2013

Data displayed by Google’s web search trend analytic tool, Google Trends, shows more and more people are actively conducting their own independent research as an alternative to unquestionably digesting everything reported by the mainstream dinosaur media.

Case in point, look at the search trend results for the term “false flag”:

www.prisonplanet.com...

wishful thinking or could this (Boston) be the straw that broke the Camel's back?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I think it's great to be honest.

If there are more people waking up to the phrase 'false flag' then we'll have more sane people to shout down the lunatics that can't tell the difference between two pictures, they can help to combat the incessant inability of the lunatics to use solid reasoning, and maybe they can actually help temper people they might know, before they develop a deep psychosis which leads them into mental instability.

If not, well in 10 years there will be a lot more people on street corners with "The End Is Nigh" signs.

Straw that broke the camels back.. sheeple.. you like your animals, huh.. Maybe it's the wool that got pulled over their eyes is now breaking their back?

edit on 20-4-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

I have to be honest, as much as I hate to admit it, I think you make a good point.
We'll gain as many skeptics as we do true believers....sigh...

edit on 20-4-2013 by Thunderheart because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
There is a lot of research out there to help a person learn the truth. The net is a wonderful thing most times if used right. If I get interest in something I see, I read research on both sides to find what each are seeing. This is not always about the power to be, it is often about someone who does a little one sided research spreading what they know as reality. I would rather discuss health related information with a doctor, we both learn from the discussion if the doctor doesn't have a big ego because of the certification he/she has. I have a few doctors I know pretty well and would like to get into a debate with them, older doctors who have knowledge of things.

We have so much research paid for that is archived and never assembled right to find the truth. Nobody is comparing everything and trying to evaluate what is going on. To do this you have to be impartial and very intelligent, not jumping at conclusions that those who wish to build their ego do all the time. Seems that it is profitable to take risk and underanalyze things in this country, the one who patents something first profits the most. Let the legal system and insurance companies protect you from your risky actions, buy off a few select people, and then tout your Ideas as the panacea of knowledge by marketing techniques.

It is not just the power that be that are doing this, it is the ones in the middle class that are causing a lot of problems also. You can always find proof to reinforce what you think is reality if you say that anything that is in opposition isn't relevant or if you discredit anyone challenging you by using Ad Hominum tactics.

Deceit has grown in our culture here in America at an alarming rate. Everyone should research things on their own, both sides of the coin need to be examined as does motive to tell if it is real or not.

Awaken sheeple to see what is happening to our societies...Every class in our society is effected, not just the elite. Deceivers seem to use evidence improperly to substantuate their beliefs. Study possible motive but don't let possible motive steer you away from the truth either, motive also makes people do good things.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
As you wonder, it is wishful thinking.

You seem to differentiate yourself from others by labeling them "sheeple". How many of those "sheeple" do you suppose will google the word "sheeple" the first or second time they hear it? And then how many of them will think of themselves as "sheeple"? None. Because it is a derogatory term. Created to mean one who is asleep and lead around by the nose like livestock. No one, led around livestock or not, will consider themselves like this. Using it only serves to separate you from the very people you, for one reason or another, believe need help in their comprehension of reality.

So by the very use of this term,"Sheeple", you demonstrate elitest tendencies with little comprehension that you might very possibly be the very "Sheeple' you denigrate. Why? Because no "sheeple" wants to be considered "sheeple".

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

Well congrats, consider yourself not a sheeple, since you are here you're obviously searching for the truth and not soaking up the msm rubbish with wide eyed attention.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
While admittedly sick of the media treating Boston like a buffet, I feel inclined to sit back and observe a spell before calling this one. I mean, the current story of these two carrying out the bombing is not beyond believability. The elder brother had a history of association and adherence to certain jihadist doctrine. That he could have had an affect on his younger brother and led him into this act slots up pretty well.

Now, none of this is to say that our government is beyond playing games with us because, well, they do that too openly and often for it to be ignored. But, again... this event could be exactly what it is being built to be.

My two pennies. Nothing more, nothing less.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Thunderheart

It won't be long now until we have the 'hundredth monkey' critical mass.
That in my opinion it what the 'Authorities' are preparing for.
It's impossible to unsee.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I have tried to define sheeple in my profile.

Here it is

defining sheeple

They are the ones who don't tend to use their brains , they wish to keep it first hand.

They rather lean on advertisement than reasoning. Instead of good and clear reasons , they buy repeated lies from liars.

They live their lives and think everything is good and working well while it is not.

They are defraud easily and they repeat the same mistakes over and over again.

They are always satisfied with what they have. They don't bother to look at past and future.

They tend to lean on others to think for them.

They think that people are all good and wish them no harm. They see no evil.They see no difference between good and better and best.

And if they learn that some body is a little mean to them , they are sworn enemies.

They are the people of stillness. They are happy with what they have and they can not see what they don't have both materially and spiritually.

I appreciate any comment.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
The spike is artifical. Alex Jones instructed his audience to "Google bomb" the term "false flag". So what your seeing is a concerted effort to manipulate the trends on Google by Alex Jones, et al.

As far as the term "sheeple"...your alienating the very people your trying to reach and making yourself sound like a kook.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Are there more people getting 'awake', or are there just more people using the internet? I'm not sure of the kind of 'metrics' you could use to support the title of the post. And then there is that other question, did they just 'wake' up, or is it that the hangover is starting to wear off? And then there's the other huge anomaly, 'Sheeple' implies that there is some 'leadership' somewhere that they are following. If you can identify ANY 'leadership' that is going on anywhere on the planet Earth, please, I'd like to get an understanding of what that might be. Please exclude 'leaders' that have anything to do with religion or government. There is no way you can prove to me that there is any leadership coming from those areas of our culture. I propose that they didn't 'wake' up, I think something is 'waking' people up. Who's says all the RF is heading 'out' into space? What do we really know about what's coming 'in'?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunderheart

I was thinking, what happened to cause the curiosity?

The establishment propaganda network has a particular MO: ignore the internet buzz until its so loud, that they can no longer ignore it.

And then they acknowledge the buzz only to try and discredit it.

This is exactly what happened with 9/11 truth. It became mainstream. So much so that the propaganda network addressed the alternate theories in order to portray Truthers as disrespectful and or delusional.

Similarly, the propaganda network took it upon themselves to publicly attack Alex Jones. Why? It must be because he is getting too much attention.

What they didnt expect is that people might actually consider the information he's presenting, which is why theres a spike in the term "false flag".

edit on 21-4-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

My definition is much simpler...

If you use the word "sheeple", you are, by default a sheeple.

I loathe the word.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   
The whole thing smells like camel dung in the midday sun

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

I really believe that sandy hook was the straw that broke the people's back. To think the gov't could actually kill small children and then immediately go through an obnoxious campaign to take people's guns? It was sooo blatant.

Any parent who saw the video of the parent yukking it up before the tape rolled - has to question.

It has now gotten to the point that people can predict the next kind of false flag.

Even the obozo people - there's no free healthcare - my life still sucks - they're going to come after my retirement now?

And of course - new wars to attend to - NK? Syria?

The arab spring was no picnic, was it?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

I have to add the blatant, expensive, low=class partying the obozo's have been doing while the middle class is dying - with no hope in sight.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by mideast

My definition is much simpler...

If you use the word "sheeple", you are, by default a sheeple.

I loathe the word.

I loathe many words , and I see many times they are used.

But I don't use them on anyone.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   
This is fantastic news, Looks like il have my army sooner than i thought.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I was one of the people that did the search.

Only because i wanted to know its origin.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   
"Waking up" sheep is extremely hard to do. And, if you succeed, they'll just "fall right back to sleep." I've shared many things with others on how Obama is a very bad president. For example, I've told people about his dictatorial executive orders, his signing of the NDAA, his support of Monsanto, and so on. The salutatorian of my class has heard all of this, yet she still likes stuff praising Obama on Facebook and even has an Obama sticker on her laptop.

People are probably looking up "false flag" because tbey want to know what all the conspirators are talking about with the Boston thing. They likely don't have any good impressions on conspirators either. Since the Alex Jones incident on the news, everyone who disagrees with the mainstream is a nutjob.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join