It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sheeple Begin To Awaken

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by mideast

My definition is much simpler...

If you use the word "sheeple", you are, by default a sheeple.

I loathe the word.
Ummm...then we should by your default perspective consider you one of that...herd.
Your amongst the sheeple two...or twice. Would you consider yourself a member of the sheeple...or sheople?

Oh.....secret, secret...i've got a secret.............you can't be a sheeple...individually you'd just be...singular, which are ewe?

I love the word sheeple, but I tend to prefer sheople...it so succinctly defines a major segment of society from all walks and political stripes, Kinda like a "smell of napalm in the morning, love moment"...dont you think?

I know....trust me....I KNOW...it's fun to imagine that your above all this sordid humanism, that you've cut yourself from the herd and risen into a glorious dawn, from "Animal Farm" to "Brave New World"...loudly lowing..."I am...NOT...a herd animal"...

I would remind you however, that your avatar just can't seem to come in out of the rain, and is...all wet......pity that. What message might you be trying to convey to the rest of us grazers and breeders...hmmmm?

YouSir
edit on 21-4-2013 by YouSir because: the "with that's" were overpopulating and needed to be...culled...

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Government is nothing but a corporation – an enterprise operation that treats people no differently than cattle in its consideration of the governed.
People are nothing but profit and loss commodities for governments disposal.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by madenusa
Government is nothing but a corporation – an enterprise operation that treats people no differently than cattle in its consideration of the governed.
People are nothing but profit and loss commodities for governments disposal.
Hence the "sheeple" moniker.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunderheart

Alex Jones has been talking about it and it is making news so people are looking up what it means.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Djayed

Alex Jones has been talking about it and it is making news so people are looking up what it means.

As long as people are getting educated, I don't care who is leading them to the well as long as they drink.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Imo sheeple to name them like that as stated in the title are just peepz following the herd. It does not mean they are on the other side of the fence. All movements have them.

Someone blindly following the 'official story' could be just as much as one always calling conspiracy called sheeple.

Its better to watch your back, its better then watching the fence in a similar green or brown (matter of interpertation) field.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dumbass
Imo sheeple to name them like that as stated in the title are just peepz following the herd. It does not mean they are on the other side of the fence. All movements have them.

Someone blindly following the 'official story' could be just as much as one always calling conspiracy called sheeple.

Its better to watch your back, its better then watching the fence in a similar green or brown (matter of interpertation) field.
I don't even what you type like means and even who nothing sense to understand?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Not sure what you're saying haha.

But what do you prefer?
-The actual thruth based on facts. Facts can only come from intensive investigation.
-The truth presented as official story to make it for the common man acceptible. So some parts will be altered and/or hidden.
-The truth presented from the opposition of the official story to make it acceptible for the common follower of that opposition. So some parts will be altered and/or hidden.

Like I said before;

Be a Rebel for a cause as long as the cause is not 'to be a Rebel'

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I have heard it mentioned by folks out in public I never would have thought would be discussing things such as the West,Tx explosion and its timing and best nugget of all "yeah, they just kept on searching peoples homes because they could" refering to warrantless searches in and around Boston.

Again these comments were from people I'd normally associate with the american idol crowd, made me sit up n pay attention.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

That graph looks like 100 people checked out 'false flag'

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by mideast

My definition is much simpler...

If you use the word "sheeple", you are, by default a sheeple.

I loathe the word.

So by definition and default you too are what you loathe?

Just curious to know if you do include yourself in that group - since you did use the word, but have yet to reply to other members asking the same.

No big deal, I guess I am asking which use of the word you believe features default inclusion?

edit on 21-4-2013 by esteay812 because: clrfkshn

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Every so often, there is a 'swarm' of dire predictions on ATS. One grows tired of them. In this case, there appears to be some indication of people starting to do some research and maybe even critical thinking. Which of course would lead to civil unrest and the predictions would become true. My thoughts are:

1) you never unlearn/unsee - someone posted this earlier - once you know 9/11 was an inside job you never unlearn that, so it is an ever-increasing pool of people who know (apart from those who 'suicide')

2) there is a new breed of 'sheeple' (apologies for usage of that word); there are those who are critical thinkers and see (for example) the inconsistencies in the Boston bombings; there are those who blindly consume the MSM stories (old breed), and finally those who dont know/care where Boston is as long as they know what the Cardashians tweeted that morning and posted on facebook (new breed)

3) the laws of late are truly frightening; it appears to be a deliberate path towards a totalitarian state; no more free speech, especially against the government

There was an incident here recently that was indicative: some afternoon radio jocks started talking about the 'moon conspiracy' and the all 6 callers that they spoke to said they believed that a man has never walked on the moon. I didnt hear it but a lot of my friends who know my stance told me about it, and it appeared to be genuine - not a set up of any sort. So maybe, just maybe, we can, wake up enough people, maybe even through Twitter and FB, and get this thing over with.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
When are you guys gonna learn that it's 'Sheople', not 'Sheeple'? Again, If it were sheep acting like people, they would be Sheeple. However, that's not the case. What we have here is people acting like sheep, which makes them Sheople.

Bill Cooper on his show 'Hour of the time' was the first to coin the phrase, and he spelled it Sheople. I don't care how Alex Jones spells it either. Just saying. LMAO!

But yeah, More Sheople do seem to be awakening from their slumber as of lately. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Wakey Wakey

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
"Sheeple"?

What's a sheeple? Someone who has better things to do? Or, at least, more important? Like keeping their children fed, and clothed? With a roof over their heads? That's a sheeple?

I loathe that term intensely.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

Hopefully 'Sheople' is ok with you? Cause let's just say that I would like to avoid any kind of Imperial entanglements here at ATS.
~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Sheople = Over-population.

Let them be, even though they are friends and family members.

Some sheople never learn.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   

You know, when I first heard the term "sheeple", I thought it was pretty clever. It did not take long to observe that those who use it the most are generally people whose values I cannot espouse. Funny...same with the word "troublemaker". Words do, indeed, have weight.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join