It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hunt After Man Shot Dead In City - VIDEO

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Do you expect something for May 4th? I've run across this date a couple times this week. Anything you'd like to share with us?

It's 3 days after Beltane and represents the end of the ritual period surrounding that time. The whole time period between the 15th of April (3 days before the 13 day period) and May 4 is considered active ritual time for this period.

I have been curious about your thoughts about Boston this past week.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by juice656

Um I live in Southampton and wasn't even aware that this had happened. Also the Daily Echo is just a tabloid pile of poo.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Perhaps these 'lockdowns' are to keep prying eyes from seeing (or even worse for them - recording with a camera) something they don't want us to.

Just saying...::

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by missvicky

It's not what it seems and is part of the larger ritual of human sacrifice. Vigilant Citizen did a really good blog on the ritual nature of this period of time in April.

Like the West, TX explosion that "coincidentally" blew up 3 days after the Boston bombing and 3 days before the 19th, anniversary of the Waco bombing that happened 20 miles away and 3 days shy of 20 years apart where, according to the NPR report today, 12 people died, 11 of whom were first responders, echoing the 11 who died exactly 3 days shy of 3 years from the Gulf Oil rig explosion.

117th Boston Marathon, then they made a big deal about a 711 robbery...but wait, it wasn't them,
I thought they were going to go the homegrown patriot route but Muslim fits the pattern.

I really haven't analyzed it too closely to tell you the truth, but from what I have, the numerological fingerprints are all there.
edit on 20-4-2013 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

People feel like they're in a police state.

Really?.....someone was murdered with a firearm and was at liberty.......maybe they should have sent the 50 year old village bobby round on his bike to investigate?...then you could have started a thread about how woefully inadequate the police response was and how innocent peoples lives are being put at risk.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by OkieDokie
Awww... UK wants to have an exciting manhunt too.

When it involves tanks in the streets, IEDs, thousands of police, and a major city on complete lockdown, I would be willing to call it similar.

~OkieDokie

it's nothing to brag about having to call all that out for a couple of tearaway kids.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Sorry, but your mate is talking bollocks..

Military police? The only time they would ever do something off camp is when looking for a soldier, so unless the suspect is a squaddie they wouldn't even be involved. Even if he was, they tend to defer to local law enforcement and just tag along.

Also, they would have only broken down your mates door either with a warrant or if they believed there to be a crime taking place inside. If they did it by mistake, then they will pay for the damage and probably get him some flowers too...

This would appear to be a run-of-the-mill shooting incident, the type we unfortunately see quite regularly over the UK and the headline/article is over-hyped. There is no "lockdown" like in Boston, they have cordoned off a street.

Big Difference!!

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

It would be hard to see them implement a lockdown too.. there was a "lockdown" when Bird was on the rampage, most of us were out armed with bats and swords, lmao, British mentality at its best, guilty as charged,

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

Yup, there seems to be this weird British mentality when a person in authority tells us to do something, even if we agree with what they are saying, the mere fact they have dared to "order" rather than ask anyone politely is enough to make us do the exact opposite.

On a more practical note, we in the UK simply do not have the numbers of Police or even soldiers to effect a lockdown of anywhere bigger than a small town. We don't have the myriad of Alphabet agencies either with their legions of Agents either.

As a comparison, Boston PD has 2,100 Officers for 620,000 people (one officer for every 295 people). Thames Valley Police, on the other hand, have 4,000 Police officers for 2,100,000 people (1 officer for every 525).

They used nearly 10,000 officers and agents to "lockdown" Boston

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Hmm, off topic but I've been thrown in the back of a Royal Navy Police/Provost van in Plymouth during a mass fight before now. It was the civvie police they kicked me out to who let me go free.
Totally agree with the doubts about the comments expressed in the OP though, but MP's do patrol some streets in the UK and they will kick arse if they are in a situation which benefits from doing so

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Its so cute that you guys think there are no guns in the UK....sweetly naive....I don't know where you get your ideas from. But this thread....and the headline its basing itself upon.....is over dramatised clap trap.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by grainofsand

In the case of Plymouth, that will be to keep the Marine's in check when they're out drinking. Without the RM in Plymouth, the MP's would not be seen. As you said it was a large fracas, chances are it was involving some Marines/Sailors and they just rounded you all up to sort out later.
edit on 20/4/13 by stumason because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by juice656

People feel like they're in a police state. Seems like a déjà vu from the Boston bombing yesterday... Have a friend in the UK who says Military police entered his apartment without knocking, they broke the door and left like nothing ever happened. Something is going down, Will update when new news posted. Looks like this police state lockdown could be happening worldwide..

www.dailyecho.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 20-4-2013 by juice656 because: (no reason given)

Your friend that says Military police entered his apartment is either deluded or outright lying to you. The RMP (Royal Military Police) are not responsible for policing civilian crime incidents wether they involve fire arms or not.

The same is true of the RAF or Royal Navy police forces, all three branches of the armed service police forces have very limited civilian powers and deal with crimes against, or involving UK service personel on UK defence establishments in the UK or abroad.

Whilst it is not unheard of for service police forces to assist civilian constabularies in certain instances such as disorder involving civilians and military personel the civilian police force has primacy on the UK mainland.

Even crimes classified as serious that take place on UK defence establishments that involve service personel will be investigated by the local geographic police force or the Ministry of Defence Police (MDP) which is a statutory constabulary and not an armed service police force.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Pretty much exactly the story, and not much different to the average weekend.
Of course some on ATS would consider that a military 'lockdown' but I'd just see it as MP's helping out until civvie cops sort out who is getting nicked or not.
...I'm such a sheeple

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by grainofsand

You and me both - so I am regularly told around these parts...

Baaaaaaaaa

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I love that the rest of the world thinks we've "been disarmed" and "allowed THEM to take our guns away"...
If gun control was so tight, we wouldn't have as much gun crime as we do...
I live in rural England, more coastal than inland now, but when I lived more towards the farming areas of my region, you would very often hear shotgun shots from the farms.
It doesn't happen often but you do hear of people who have used their legal guns to protect their homes from intruders, usually its enough that someone even has a gun here to put people off, but you do hear of the odd incident where someone has used it (and then been sued by intruders family and been found to be the one in the right).
Not so very long ago, an MP5 machine gun was found in this guys home in the next town over. These guns are even illegal here, there is just absolutely no need for a civilian to have that type of gun, and you need a Section 5 licence to get it, which wouldn't be granted.
Having said that, in the UK, you can legally own a firearm (with certification) from the age of 14 years old... and if you're younger than 14, you can have a shotgun certificate...

So please, American citizens, please tell me again how we have no guns when (for some reason) guns can be given to children over here...

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   

When it involves tanks in the streets, IEDs, thousands of police, and a major city on complete lockdown, I would be willing to call it similar.

~OkieDokie

Agreed.. I dont picture the same type of events happening in UK or any other country over a bomber or two, anytime soon, that is, the complete lockdown of a major, major city for a whole day from am to night.

This was one extended farce they put on. Only in America or anywhere controlled by Widsor church or London.. so maybe yea UK if it has hollywood pansie actors/bombers like America does.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
reply to post by missvicky

It's not what it seems and is part of the larger ritual of human sacrifice. Vigilant Citizen did a really good blog on the ritual nature of this period of time in April.

Like the West, TX explosion that "coincidentally" blew up 3 days after the Boston bombing and 3 days before the 19th, anniversary of the Waco bombing that happened 20 miles away and 3 days shy of 20 years apart where, according to the NPR report today, 12 people died, 11 of whom were first responders, echoing the 11 who died exactly 3 days shy of 3 years from the Gulf Oil rig explosion.

117th Boston Marathon, then they made a big deal about a 711 robbery...but wait, it wasn't them,
I thought they were going to go the homegrown patriot route but Muslim fits the pattern.

I really haven't analyzed it too closely to tell you the truth, but from what I have, the numerological fingerprints are all there.
edit on 20-4-2013 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

I read your comments about previous incidents such as Denver and Sandy Hook. when I figured out the dates, and the ages of the suspects 19=10=1 and 26=8 and that 8+1=9, the drill, I was really hoping to hear your take because I know you will take it down to the nth degree and I just don't have the experience to do it myself.
I also had a pretty queasy feeling about the Texas fertilizer plant explosion, especially after someon on another thread said it was owned by Monsanto.
Would you mind sharing the link to the blog by Vigilant Citizen?

edit on 21-4-2013 by missvicky because: to add

edit on 21-4-2013 by missvicky because: to add

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I'm glad to hear this is just a small scale disturbance with absolutely no connection to anything terrorist related. If we hear any news from London today and the Marathon that is currently in progress, that would be really be worrying!

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   

~OkieDokie

God what a loser.
We had the IRA bombing our streets for decades.
No one wants this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join