It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

kane street boston

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
i just thought i would share. I am in tx and i had kane street pop in my head and that guy they are looking for.I typed it into google and sure enough there is a kane st. in boston. i wish i knew more about why that came to me.

After that i'm getting that if he dies then it will just go into someone else or gain power somehow. Must be captured alive and waterloo???

I felt so strongly about this i sent a tip to the fbi
edit on 19-4-2013 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Sounds like they have found him.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
kane/franklin
waterloo/boat/near water
2 digit address
captured alive
It seems someone in that spotter chopper done a good job

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
So... Was your prediction correct then? If so, congratulations to our creator who deserves all the glory for everything!
If not, then, congratulations to our creator anyway! XD
edit on 4/20/2013 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

Exactly GOD is great. Thank GOD
I was in tune with a beautiful angel that was talking in my ear in the ear of a coptor pilot and the ear of the couple that lives at the home. It all came together at once.

What's worst i think is that i'm being told that if he doesn't make it then satan will come heal him and give him powers. He is laying in the hosp now with a potential lethal gun shot to the head. If that happens then Thomas will be with us.

Let's pray that GOD's will is done even if now we don't know what that is. I for one have seen enough bloodshed on both sides and strive for peace.
edit on 20-4-2013 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
They did carry bombs and were not intending to hurt but help in a security exercise. (they killed people through ignorance and a sense of wanting to help the us)The scenario went live they fled in a panic. They met with someone that has a large sum of cash now (who is being blackmailed)and were given a vehicle and this person speaks lies now. The mit officer seen too much and was silenced not by either of the 2. They still thought it was a training scenario until the first brother was shot.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick
They did carry bombs and were not intending to hurt but help in a security exercise. (they killed people through ignorance and a sense of wanting to help the us)The scenario went live they fled in a panic. They met with someone that has a large sum of cash now (who is being blackmailed)and were given a vehicle and this person speaks lies now. The mit officer seen too much and was silenced not by either of the 2. They still thought it was a training scenario until the first brother was shot.

How are you "receiving" the above information?

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofswords

The Holy spirit is helping me to remember things i was shown during my childhood and i am starting to mend the past with the present. Great things are coming maybe if we have faith.

new topics

top topics

join