It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston, Sept 11th and the False Flag Festivities

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by opethPA

Calling people names and telling them they are silly for proposing an idea is most certainly one way of squashing someone's right to free speech and expression.
Nobody deserves to be called names and made fun of. It takes more guts to propose an alternative idea than it does to bully that person.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Over 3000 people died on 9/11 - - now we are collectively feeling similar emotions for only 1/1000 of the deaths. Imagine our shock and horror if the next "Terrorist Attack" be it an actual attack or a "false flag" from elements of the "Rogue-overnment" (I just coined that) if 1000x 9/11 die in the next big one (3,000,000). The only way to get a million times more deaths than this "Boston Massacre" would be thru a WMD (probably nuclear). A possible connection now that we have Chechnyan terrorists is some mission Russian nuclear suitcase bombs. Dont forget we also saw the anti-terrorism group with the hand held radiation detector (I am sure that we will hear more about that at some point in the future as a future threat is identified).
edit on 19-4-2013 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by DarKPenguiN

Thank You! How did he get away? There was a freakin Army there!

I also like the part how they told the carjack victim "We're the bombers" and "We just killed a cop"
www.newser.com...
......and then let him go!

rrrrrrrRRRiiiiiiiiiight.......

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
Over 3000 people died on 9/11 - - now we are collectively feeling similar emotions for only 1/1000 of the deaths. Imagine our shock and horror if the next "Terrorist Attack" be it an actual attack or a "false flag" from elements of the "Rogue-overnment" (I just coined that) if 1000x 9/11 die in the next big one (3,000,000). The only way to get a million times more deaths than this "Boston Massacre" would be thru a WMD (probably nuclear). A possible connection now that we have Chechnyan terrorists is some mission Russian nuclear suitcase bombs. Dont forget we also saw the anti-terrorism group with the hand held radiation detector (I am sure that we will hear more about that at some point in the future as a future threat is identified).

-They do not necessarily need anything so grand as 9/11 at this point. The "Fear" and "magnitude" is re-invoked with each "Attack" and in fact collectively grows.
Its a balancing act. Too "much" will eventually ruin the impact- Thinking of all of this as a black op (not that I am saying I do or do not- Just for speculation) the "best" way to traumatize the public for the largest impact would be with a "major" event every 15-20 years with "smaller" events happening far more often- The "fear" index would stay the highest at that point without risking apathy...

There has been alot written on torture/mind control tactics on people (especially from WW2) and on a one to one level- When wanting an outcome the "major" tramatization has to be a lingering thought but rare- Always at the back of the subjects mind but with very low odds of initiation. To put it simply. one major ass kicking and a bunch of little "rough ups" is more effective than a bunch of major ass whippings.

-I would say that that would be true on a grand scale/public operation as well.

-NOTE: I KNOW Black Ops exist- The problem is, any and every event could potentially be one but not all are and (truthfully) there is no way in hell to really ever know for sure, thus it is all speculation. I personally could argue both sides in any "camp" for any "events" (staged vs not) and would have no way of knowing if I was correct either way.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
the "Rogue-overnment" (I just coined that)

Nice One!

It has a good ring to it!

Never Forget the origin of that very word.

Govern = To Control
Ment (latin/mente) = The Mind

Government = Mind Control

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarKPenguiN

-They do not necessarily need anything so grand as 9/11 at this point. The "Fear" and "magnitude" is re-invoked with each "Attack" and in fact collectively grows.

To put it simply. one major ass kicking and a bunch of little "rough ups" is more effective than a bunch of major ass whippings.

Exactly right! It's what i was saying in the thread about 9/11 programming they keep using that date so ppl will associate that fear and anxiety with these events! Albeit a smaller one, there is a snowball effect taking place.
I mean seriously why is it important that he became a citizen on Sept 11? Programming. Period.

Good Call....

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ReAwakened

And yet another family member calls it a "Set Up"

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReAwakened
Good God.

With Americans like you. We are sure to fall.

You are part of the problem. They should be sending you checks.....

Wow. ATS has gone to # over the years but people like you are the reason real information doesn't get the attention it deserves. Instead we pollute the site with multiple reposts of the same topic (seriously, this isn't even the top 20 Boston topic. I bet we'll have 20 more of the same topic posted before the weekend). And then, when someone comes in and gives their OPINION behind something, you decide since they aren't fully in agreement with you, that they surely must be government employed agents that came here to post distractions.

If you REALLY think the government is paying someone here to post then you are a whole other level of paranoid. I've been lurking here for the better part of a decade and whenever someone posts that a random member of this site is a disinfo agent I can't help but not take them credibly anymore. This is moderate sized forum but really a small community, outside of the members of ATS nobody cares about this site. If this was Infowars or something then sure, maybe disinformation is present, but a small time forum with very little credibility in the first place would not have such government presence.

Also thanks for confirming that you don't read entire posts, I mentioned 9/11 and how it was a clear false flag due to several indications, mostly the fact that we knew everything that happened, who did it, why and what we had to do about it within the day. Compare that to this event, where almost a week later we are still calling the people 'suspects'. If this was a false flag we wouldn't still call them suspects, just terrorists. Am I convinced these are the people? No, until they have the video of them setting the bag down I'll be a hard person to convince.

And honestly, you're linking cartoons to terrorism. Seth Macfarlane got a phone call telling him not to take a plane on 9/11? You do know NOBODY cared who Seth was back then. Also by 9/11 Family Guy was circling cancellation for Fox, who would have cared that a low rated cartoon creator would have died? Fast Forward to the episode with the Boston Marathon in it and, first of all, new FG is pretty low ball offensive humor; It's stuff to make you laugh and then kinda feel bad for laughing about it. Lazy dark comedy if you will. Now, the Marathon bit was a reference to a south american race that a spectator drove his car through a large portion of the racers. Pretty big news when it happened. World News knowers would have recognized the reference. Then the bombs detonated by cell phone bit was way later in the episode and not connected at all. Nothing more than the (in)famous FG cutaway gag.

But hey, if you want to connect dots that don't even belong on the page, then go right ahead. But once you try to discredit another's opinion when your own is rooted in straw grabbing coincidences, you just look foolish. Or by your logic, you're a genius.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by thylacine

If you REALLY think the government is paying someone here to post then you are a whole other level of paranoid.

Really?

www.youtube.com...

You sir are in for a rude awakening if you don't think they own/monitor this site and every other.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   

I've been lurking here for the better part of a decade

But yet you have a total of 3 posts now? lol

And Lurking was a good choice of words....

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by opethPA

"We" will lose more freedoms because of this...........

edit on 19-4-2013 by ReAwakened because: mispelling in the subject

More implies you have lost some or any..

Give me a list of what freedoms you have lost already or to this point.

1. Freedom to travel unhindered. Without HS roadblocks and my vehicle being boarded and or searched
or TSA with their hands down my pants.
2. Freedom to say what i want without fear of being incarcerated on incinerated for it.
( Don't you Dare act like this isn't happening! ) because i got your list for this too!
3. Freedom to protest without being brutalized my thugs w/ badges.

I would continue but even when i get to 100. it will not matter to you. You have chosen not to see what is happening to this once great country. And therefore complicit in the erosion of our society. You hold hands with the children of this country while leading them straight into hell.

We are being robbed of being able to even survive any longer! And you choose not to see......

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReAwakened

I've been lurking here for the better part of a decade

But yet you have a total of 3 posts now? lol

And Lurking was a good choice of words....

Yeah, I come here to learn, gather information, become educated in the facts. Started out when I was young with cryptozoology but soon learned much more in the ways of politics, science and conspiracy. All thanks to this site. Either there was much more to be learned back then or less people knew the difference between facts and unbased opinion, because in the past several years I've had to filter through topics like this (the spam of the forums) and it's hard to separate legitimate educating topics anymore. Now anyone can post a youtube video and say they've figured it all out (which, seriously, if you had figured it all out then they would have it taken off youtube. If they are the all mighty big brother watching every move you make government you're scared of then in no time that video would be removed.)

So, apologies for going off topic. Just defending and giving a little perspective. Really it wouldn't have mattered in the slightest had you formed an actual discussion instead of ignoring other's opinions and then calling them disinfo agents because they weren't your own. You would think people who seek this kind of forum in search of information would take other's opinions with some respect.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   

And now the mother speaks!

In the interview the mother claims that the FBI was actually controlling the suspects.

“He was counseled by the FBI for like 5 years, they knew what action my son was doing, what sites he was on…. They used to tell me they were counseling him, that he was a serious leader and that they were counselling him.”

______beforeitsnews/alternative/2013/04/family-of-boston-bombing-suspects-claim-both-being-set-up-by-us-intelligence-fbi-knew-suspects-2625230.ht ml

______beforeitsnews/conspiracy-theories/2013/04/fbi-admits-relationship-with-boston-bomber-tamerlan-tsarnaev-2450248.html

Just gets better and better....

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by thylacine

Congrats on your now 4th post.....

I'll be eagerly anticipating your 5th...

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
This is a body building website:

www.bbmisc.com...

The poster claims to be an EMT and makes a few seemingly obvious points about the double amputee Jeff Bauman. Interesting analysis. The poster claims that he's seen arterial spurts up close & personal, and points out that Mr Bauman has very little blood to show for his mortal wounds, among other observations.

I'm not sure I agree with all of the conclusions he comes to regarding the scenario.

Make of it what you will.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Pilot

Great Find!

Proof positive for me.

This was a staged event with crisis actors.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by opethPA

Calling people names and telling them they are silly for proposing an idea is most certainly one way of squashing someone's right to free speech and expression.
Nobody deserves to be called names and made fun of. It takes more guts to propose an alternative idea than it does to bully that person.

Exactly when did I do any of the things you listed above?
Oh wait, I didnt.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Ok ATS let's step back and look at this objectively.

why am i arguing with a paid disinfo agent?

That didn't take long.

You clearly have no objectivity.

Fail.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Yeah I guess the bullet holes in peoples houses are holograms too...?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   

These two pics are enough to put this thing to rest.

Case Solved.

Thumbs Down to another bad Gov. backed B Movie.

Started out good, but the plot was not believable coupled with bad acting and bad special effects.

And they should have used Danny Elfman for the soundtrack!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join