It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston, Sept 11th and the False Flag Festivities

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Ok ATS let's step back and look at this objectively.

We've been through his before. (Think Sept 11th) What have we learned from it?

1. Major media inconsistencies. Why all the confusion?

2. Drills. Just like the exact scenario that takes place?

3. Muslim Suspects. Of course!

4. Agenda. Who stands to gain?

First they have suspects, then they don't?
Bomb Squad to set off controlled explosive? What?
www.naturalnews.com...

So the father of the alleged suspects is now proclaiming his son's were set up the Secret Service!
(Surprise, Surprise ) or are you?
www.theage.com.au...
abcnews.go.com...

Also a friend of the suspects say they were just normal guys! Both excelling in sports. ( sound familiar? )
Yet an uncle is calling them barbarians? Two people related to these guys have such conflicting things to say about them. Strange?

And the "Family Guy" thing a month earlier doesn't make things any clearer does it?
www.youtube.com...

Remember the Simpsons 9/11 thing?

Also Seth McFarlane who wrote the episode, was a paid /ticketed passenger on flight 11 on 9/11 and just happened to miss the plane. Think he got a phone call that morning?

Also more 9/11 programming. The alleged suspects became suspects on Sept 11 last year.
usnews.nbcnews.com...

Ok so why is that important?

That's right more programming. So that you will associate this event with 9/11 terrorism.

I could go on and on....... But do i really have to?

Regardless how the media spins this ATS, this stinks to high heaven, and one thing we can be sure of.....

"We" will lose more freedoms because of this...........

edit on 19-4-2013 by ReAwakened because: mispelling in the subject

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ReAwakened

All good questions. But why this (Board Business) forum?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Sorry first thread. How do i move it?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

They have been running those drills at the boston marathon since at least 2008.

Read this article from 2008, will answer most of the question you have asked here in this thread.

Marathon as dry-run disaster (from 2008)

TODAY thousands of runners and hundreds of thousands of spectators are unwittingly taking part in a planned disaster. Yet, they are not just safe from harm (except for the variety brought on by running 26.2 miles), they also are participants in an event that will make the citizens of Greater Boston safer in case of a natural catastrophe or terrorist attack.

Primary responsibility for the health and well-being of both runners and spectators in Boston rests with Boston Emergency Medical Service (BEMS), along with the Massachusetts Department of Public Health and Emergency Management Agency. According to BEMS chief Richard Serino, his department considers events like the marathon and the Fourth of July celebration as "planned disasters" - safe, controlled environments that present "an opportunity to test some things you would never want to test in a real disaster."

Amazing, common sense by security officials. Wonder how many lives all the training actually saved!

Family guy thing, was a hoax. Fox pulls family guy episode after Boston Marathon Hoax

The edited Family Guy clip currently circulating is abhorrent," he tweeted. "The event was a crime and a tragedy, and my thoughts are with the victims....."

The online hoax spliced together two clips from the original episode. The hoax showed Griffin appearing to trigger explosions with his cell phone, while depicting the scene of bloody carnage when he drove his car through the runners.

edit on 19-4-2013 by tide88 because: added

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by tide88

I don't buy it! A controlled explosion would have scared the heck out of ppl and disrupted the marathon.

And the Family Guy thing is NOT a hoax! Look at the reasoning? Its a Hoax because two parts of the same episode were spliced together? The content is still there! It was spliced together so you didn't have to watch the entire episode to see the parts in question!

But real question is.....why am i arguing with a paid disinfo agent?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   

But real question is.....why am i arguing with a paid disinfo agent?

The fact that you arbitrarily brand someone a paid "disinfo agent" makes me not want to take your opinion seriously Just because someone disagrees with does not mean their your enemy, or out to spread propaganda.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Openeye

I can handle disagreements. But that guy is clearly cheer-leading for the real terrorists.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by tide88

www.libertariannews.org...

How do you debunk this?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReAwakened
We've been through his before. (Think Sept 11th) What have we learned from it?

1. Major media inconsistencies. Why all the confusion?

2. Drills. Just like the exact scenario that takes place?

3. Muslim Suspects. Of course!

4. Agenda. Who stands to gain?

1. Media, especially breaking news media, is usually wrong. Every news station is grasping straws trying to be the first to break the story and get more viewers. In 2011, the FCC no longer requires "news" stations to be accountable for their content. Because of that the stations don't have to fact check their content, most do, but in times of tragedy (look back at every tragic event in the past 2-3 years) they will forgo checking and just announce it in hopes that it is right. Fox "News" is the best example of this.

2.Drills was already covered.

3. Muslim suspects, I got nothing for this. I think chances are, they were Muslim, though I hope that isn't the reasoning for the attack. I think we as a society have grown past being scared of other religions (I'm actually scared of all religions) so it's more of a random fact than a leading reason for the attack. Just like 9/11, religion was just a side note, the real reasons had little to nothing to do with Islam.

4. Who does stand to gain? Because honestly two young adults who spent most of their lives in America ignite two bombs during a major national event doesn't seem like something that has an upside for the government. Unlike guns (an already complete item that's intent is to kill), bombs are concocted from many normal items that are needed for things outside of bomb making. So any comparisons between gun control and a bombing are petty nonsense.

But hey, none of us actually know what is going on. Things are less than a week old, we're getting new information hourly and half of it is unconfirmed. I don't see false flag on this. 9/11 comparisons just don't make sense to me. If after the bombing, the president came onto TV and told us exactly how it happened, who did it, and what was going to be done about it like he did on 9/11 then yeah, I would have some questions about how everything was figured out within half a day of the attack. But for days, nobody knew who did it or why. If this, or honestly the previous public shootings, were a false flag event then the Obama administration really doesn't know how to capitalize on self inflicted tragedy.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by thylacine

Wow really? The gov has nothing to gain?

You believe the official story about the 2 suspects?

Well i don't.... and i know enough to stay skeptical.... the msm lies, the gov lies, always.....

I guess you still believe that 9/11 and every other horrible act of violence was in fact what the msm said it was, despite the mountains of evidence to prove they are inside jobs?

Or do you just not want to know the truth?

I will say one thing..... they gotta be happy that so many of you buy it hook, line and sinker.

They poison your food, water, air and medicine.

You watch them kill millions of innocent people on Tell-LIE-Vision.

Watch big pharma make addicts of our whole country.

Watch as they kill countless innocent children with drones.

Watch as they destroy other countries in the name of peace.

You watch as they rape the economy and destroy the constitution.

And still you believe?

Good God.

With Americans like you. We are sure to fall.

You are part of the problem. They should be sending you checks.....

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   

"We" will lose more freedoms because of this...........

edit on 19-4-2013 by ReAwakened because: mispelling in the subject

More implies you have lost some or any..

Give me a list of what freedoms you have lost already or to this point.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
These threads everytime anything happens anywhere in the world are really getting silly. Things like media confusion are good sign that whatever is happening is legit. If they were all 100% on the story it would mean they were following a narrative and would mean you should start to wonder. And the silly claim are rights are being taken away only shows a complete lack of knowing your own nations history. You wants to see a lack of rights read your American History. We are in the golden age of rights. That you are allowed to spill out a silly theory like this should tell you that.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
These threads everytime anything happens anywhere in the world are really getting silly. Things like media confusion are good sign that whatever is happening is legit. If they were all 100% on the story it would mean they were following a narrative and would mean you should start to wonder. And the silly claim are rights are being taken away only shows a complete lack of knowing your own nations history. You wants to see a lack of rights read your American History. We are in the golden age of rights. That you are allowed to spill out a silly theory like this should tell you that.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I'm wondering if what we're seeing with all of these tragedies is actually Project Blue Beam.
I realize that the original Project BB was supposed to involve holograms of UFOs, but what if this was scrapped and they simply decided to conduct the Project while they were playing the Terrorism card?
Think about it.
Everything we see on the TV is a hologram. Numerous photos coming out of Boston have been doctored by the media. Project BB was designed to get everyone under their control, so maybe the Project has been tweaked a bit to get us under their thumbs for the real action. This may be a dry run for Project Blue Beam. Maybe they're using a Code Blue as the preview for Blue Beam?
What is a Code Blue?
www.medterms.com...

Code blue: An emergency situation announced in a hospital or institution in which a patient is in cardiopulmonary arrest, requiring a team of providers (sometimes called a 'code team') to rush to the specific location and begin immediate resuscitative [sic] efforts.

Maybe the Code Blue is symbolic of the cardiac arrest all of America are currently experiencing as the Boston bombing and fertilizer explosion has stopped our hearts so to speak?
This is just my two cents though...

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad

And just like clock work, you show up to let everyone know that you frequent conspiracy sites to make sure everyone knows how ridiculous you think conspiracy theorists are.
When are you going to get a real hobby and stop wasting your time here? We get it. We all know where you stand.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

Originally posted by MrSpad

And just like clock work, you show up to let everyone know that you frequent conspiracy sites to make sure everyone knows how ridiculous you think conspiracy theorists are.
When are you going to get a real hobby and stop wasting your time here? We get it. We all know where you stand.

You know it's weird to me but I swear the ATS motto is Deny Ignorance not Give a place for conspiracy theorists to post.

As much as those that want to call this a false flag the people who believe it is not have a right to post on any thread they want.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by opethPA

Silly me. Here I thought that denying ignorance meant thinking outside the box and questioning everything instead of swallowing it hook, line, and sinker.
I was also under the impression that it was ignorant to squash people's free speech and free thinking.
I really need to find a way back to my home planet where beings question everything and don't feel threatened by alternative ideas.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by opethPA

Silly me. Here I thought that denying ignorance meant thinking outside the box and questioning everything instead of swallowing it hook, line, and sinker.
I was also under the impression that it was ignorant to squash people's free speech and free thinking.
I really need to find a way back to my home planet where beings question everything and don't feel threatened by alternative ideas.

Absolutely it means thinking of the box and questioning everything.
Just make sure you keep that in mind when someone disagrees with the False Flag line of thought.
Squash people's free speech..thats awesome..please tell me where or when that has been done on any of the threads?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
My biggest issue is the fact this "kid" escaped the shootout and perimeter.

I have watched my small city police catch every armed robber they ever "chased" (and its been alot of recent) within a short amount of time- I find it impossible (nearly) to comprehend how someone in the midst of this major manhunt was able to break through a Blockade and is still on the run.

-Even the cameras at local gas stations and strip malls would have immediately been seized and a general idea put together on where the perp headed (they have done this here and followed suspects nearly to their front door)- There are SO many agencies involved in this ...IDK.

I really am having trouble with the "movie/GTA escape story" since this normally does not happen even in a small city... Hell, one of the biggest bank Robbers in Detroit (in the 1990s) was a swat team member (trained) and when they finally got into the "high speed chase" he only managed to evade for a couple hours and was caught and the Video shows the most amazing driving I had ever seen in my life, with tactics being used on both sides)
...So yeah...

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Thank You for an Interesting thought! I need to look into this more to give my input.

But it's good to see someone looking outside the box.

So many here are willing to defend and make excuses for the MSM it boggles the mind.

Makes me wonder why they are s-trolling around sights like this in the first place!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join