It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston, Sept 11th and the False Flag Festivities

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
This whole situation stinks to high hell. There are things starting to pile up and the dots are starting to connect.

I would much rather people keep looking into this.

I really don't think its so cut and dry as to boys become "radicalized" and decide to plant bombs. Why are relatives saying the FBI was involved with the brothers for a few years? About the same amount of time that the older brother stopped school? Why was there a drill being run on the same day? Same scenario? (Same as 9/11 and 7/7)? Who were the guys in khakis and backpacks? (there were more than just the two). Will we get to SEE the video the FBI claims to have on the younger brother planting the bag?

Many questions. I don't doubt that they were involved somehow. But were they being handled by someone? The same someones who were being talked about on the scanner (the friends)? How did the younger brother escape on foot, a ferocious gun and explosives battle with so many police in the area?

So many questions...

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Disinfo agents and false flags and taunting the "newbies" as though to not be a veteran poster of rubbish, your opinion doesn't have weight. God, some of you people are nuts.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ReAwakened

How about sharing with us lesser people why those two pics closes the case?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Afterthought

Yeah I guess the bullet holes in peoples houses are holograms too...?

Ok Bud, nobody said anything about holograms!

But i guess for you... it would be impossible to produce a picture of a bullet riddled chair?

You want me to sound like a hack, i know the drill! I'm one of those "conspiracy guys"!

You keep believing if it makes you feel good. You keep buying the tickets.

They need cheerleaders for the official story. Perhaps they will give you a pom pom for your efforts.

A bunch of ##@! amateurs... You want a toe, hell dude i can get you a toe by 4:30 this afternoon!

With nail polish!

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Bit harsh calling Afterthought a nobody, hell you even replied to him saying it was interesting...

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   

The drill used real simulated weapons which blew up then the cover up began!
After a brief background check of suspects, they were singled out as the best candidates for taking the fall and this whole FUGITIVE scenario began! The older brother was caught striped naked and placed in a squad car without any fight, then is reported shot to death to keep the truth of cover up to be exposed!

The younger brother faced another 200 plus rounds in the boat after facing atleast 300 rounds the night before.
He would've been executed just like the other if it wasn't for all the media and sympathy of him being just a teen.
Also he was never seen placing a bomb, nor any pictures show him tossing pipe bombs or shooting a gun.

If this was a UFO sighting all the naysayers would request physical proof such as a video or pic. So basically it's swamp gas. What if the dude that lost his two legs was the perpetrator and the bombs were strap on his legs? Had anyone considered that?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   

How about sharing with us lesser people why those two pics closes the case?

Do i really have to?

Honestly if you can't find waldo, i don't know what else i can say!

At this point i guess it's just a Rorschach test.

I see bats. You see butterflies.

But if you really are interested. Just click the link that was already posted.
www.bbmisc.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Bit harsh calling Afterthought a nobody, hell you even replied to him saying it was interesting...

My Bad. I thought you were responding to me on that one!

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   

What I have not seen alot of people comment on much is the choice of target.

If I was going to perform a horrendous act like this, I would not bomb a major sporting event or any well known event. There is often security at those kinds of places. Instead I would have gone to WalMart or some very common place and done it sometime before a shopping holiday or right after the 1st or 15th (most peoples paydays) when the place is packed. Something like that would result in a very high body count and maximum fear and unpredictability. Think about it, if Walmart is not safe, where the hell is?

Maybe I just think differently though.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Cancerwarrior

You are certainly right! In terms of damage done and risk factor the marathon was a very bad target for a would be terrorist attack!

That's why this thing just stinks.

I mean.... the same amount of casualties occurred at the Queens wal-mart on black Friday when play-stations went on sale!

So yes wal-mart can be a very dangerous place.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Here is a little taste of how these things are faked.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by tide88

? Are you kidding? Your point has no bearing as to any corruption. These boys had to have had help of some sort and where that rabbit hole leads is to a very dangerous place I would guess. Drills or not in the past. It still went on to add to the chaos, besides one of the guys had a hat on like all the other agents on the scene and that I find a little odd myself.

Right then you go on to brag on the agents and LEO that participated. Did the mass presence of LEO and S.O. prevent the incident? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They did NOT prevent it nor can they prevent these things from happening for the most part. But they will try and say if we had more troops or agents in place on every street corner in every city in America that it could be prevented. Well this event proves that is not true and once people set their mind to hurt others they can and will.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   

It has already started.

SOURSE

Sorry: Meant SOURCE
edit on 4/21/2013 by VeniVidi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by VeniVidi

CISPA - Criminals Inside the System Promulgating Agendas

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join