It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: LIVE, Boston police in process of apprehending suspects???

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by DirtyLiberalHippie

The dead officer was killed around 10:30 on campus at MIT.

Not real sure of anything at the moment.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I think they are arresting each other now. If they think that someone is hiding out in that neighborhood, its going to be a long night there.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   
14 Hazel need tactical response. Oh snap. Saying no one should be there atm.

Google Maps

14 Hazel Street, Watertown, MA
edit on 19-4-2013 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Agree.

There is NO place in this World for people who kill innocent victims, especially Children.

My sentiments exactly. That honestly broke my heart and filled me with anger.... Hearing that one of the victims was a child....And his little sister lost her leg too.... No kid should ever have to go through this.... No one in general should ever have to go through this.

This kind of violence I will never understand... I don't care about a persons belief system or the anger they may have over a situation or...Whatever...There is just no excuse to do something like what happened in Boston....None at all...

I have had enough of these tragedies to last me 5 lifetimes. Can we all stop killing each other now?

Time for a smoke break.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Sorry for the long post - just grazing my local news sources as this is all unfolding... this is also my first post on ATS!

from a local news source:
Cambridge carjacking turns into gun battle in Watertown; at least one officer shot

Police from Watertown, Cambridge and Boston are in the area of Dexter and Laurel streets in Watertown, where two "Middle Eastern" men with guns and possibly grenades were shooting at officers. At least one officer has been shot. What might be an IED was found on Laurel Street.
One suspect was run over and nabbed by police. The second took off on foot and police said he was armed with both a gun and either grenades or IEDs. After carjacking a Mercedes SUV at gunpoint, they dropped the driver off at a Memorial Drive, then at some point stole a State Police pickup.
At 1:01 a.m., Jamie Erdahl at NESN tweeted:
We are on LOCKDOWN, commanded to us by police, at the NESN television center in Watertown. Heard 3 loud booms.

Another source (latest tweet at top):
UPDATE: Second gunman on foot on Spruce St., was throwing grenades at officers - @universalhub
Expand
Stanley Staco Stanley Staco ‏@stacos 57m

UPDATE: per Radio "All units [in Watertowm] retreat. Retreat." … Units Told to get to safe perimeter - Active #Gunbattle #Watertown

UPDATE: Shots fired from stolen SUV that appears to be State Police truck - Active Scene
Expand

UPDATE: Adams Street in Watertown. Shots fired. They stole a state police SUV - @universalhub
Expand

UPDATE: PD are receiving Grenades, they' re going off. Armored vehicles Rolling - @universalhub
Expand

UPDATE: Major explosion, suspects are throwing explosives at officers, residents inda area are jamming the 911 line - Active Scene
Expand

UPDATE: Dexter Ave. and Mt. Auburn, Watertown PD in a Gun Battle w/ the Carjacking Susp(s) & Requesting Back Up units #1250am
Expand

UPDATE: Watertown PD spotted the carjacked SUV Mercedes, report of Shots Firred in #Watertown now -@alertnewengland
Expand

UPDATE (Car Jacking Incident): Vict reporting Suspects Kidnap/Drove him around for 30 Min before he Escaped - Regional Alert & BOLO issued
Expand

CAMBRIDGE MA: Armed Car Jacking Went Dow, 816 Memorial Dr, 2 middle eastern Males w/ Guns took a Benz SUV w/ Ma reg# 137NZ1 #1215am
Expand
== ALERT == MIT Students are still Advised to "continue to stay indoors until further notice.. ALL OTHERS STAY AWAY" @MITnews
Expand
UPDATE: Police sweeping the campus in relation to the shooting at Building 32/76 at Stata and Koch - @MITnews
Expand
#Breaking: Mass State Police confirm #MIT officer wounded in shooting has Died at Hosp - Per @NBCConnecticut
Expand
UPDATE #MITShooting: PD Perimeter up+moved back a block up Main St to squeeze shooter, may be closed for the next 12 hours - @brianjdamico
Expand
UPDATE: FBI REPORTEDLY HEADING TO THE MIT SHOOTING! SWAT AND K-9 DOGS ARE ALL ON SCENE. 'ACTIVE SHOOTER ON CAMPUS - VIA #911BUFF
Expand
UPDATE #MITShooting: 100+ cops o/s at MIT after officer reported shot on campus: 'things are tense' - @WesleyLowery
Expand
UPDATE: ( MIT Shooting): AN MIT OFFICER WAS SHOT & DOWN , HIS CONDITION IS CRITICAL - per @GarrettQuinn (via Scanner) #CAMBRIDGE
Expand
Stanley Staco Stanley Staco ‏@stacos 2h

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   
The scanners all went dark.
Somebody got another one ?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   
According to HuffPost, "Police overheard saying, 'he has # all in his pockets."

I read another report that they saw a naked male being put in a squad car.

Did the suspect poop himself?!?!?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Possible Video Of Shooting

It's Facebook and it's bad.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Damn it access denied ! But thank you Domo !

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   
This is part of the suspects journal.

Another journal entry cited by the FBI is alleged to read in Arabic: "I excelled in my studies in high school in order to take advantage of an opportunity for a scholarship to America, offered by the [Saudi] government and its companies....Now, after mastering the English language, learning how to build explosives, and continuous planning to target the infidel Americans, it is time for jihad."

The criminal complaint alleges that Mr. Aldawsari emailed himself a list of possible targets for attack, including the Dallas address of former President Bush, reservoirs and dams in Colorado and California, nuclear-power plants and Dallas nightclubs.

online.wsj.com...
edit on 19-4-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Anytime. They're making entry right now on 14 second floor. You want me to keep posting since some people can't hear?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Suspects were DEFINITELY long guns

Asking cops to have COVER not concealment. People moved out of house safely. Still clearing house. Looks like he wasn't there.
edit on 19-4-2013 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

oh my Gawd ! I just got chicken skin watching that. Some great posting going on RIGHT HERE ON ATS !

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

that was from a suspect the grabbed near lubbock,tx a while back i think....happened while i was living there if its the same one im thinking of and that was 2 years ago....not connected to anything going on now

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Is this the same vid? I'm hopping all over the place.

Link

link   
reply to post by johnnygamble

Oh I see thanks! opps on my part...
I thought he looked like one of the guys in the photos , his features

link   

Originally posted by randyvs

The scanners all went dark.
Somebody got another one ?

Yeah, I'm having the same issue. I was using the "tunein" link from the OP and it's now giving me an error message. Too many people listening at once or something?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join