Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

BREAKING: LIVE, Boston police in process of apprehending suspects???

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Does not appear to be an active shooter at the hospital. They seem to have cleared that up in the last few minutes.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Crazy stuff. The only thing missing is a music soundtrak and you have something that looks like a movie.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   
RT is saying on it's twitter feed that there are reports of an explosion. Doesn't seem true if you've been listening the past 15 min.

link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Yeah, Its going viral.....

Huff Post

Shortly after the fatal shooting of a police officer on the campus of Massachusetts Institute of Technology Thursday night, a second shooting incident was reported in Watertown, Mass.

Chatter on the police scanner revealed confusion on the scene as officers reported gunfire, explosions and chaos at intersection of Laurel and Dexter Street. One suspect is reportedly in custody, WCVB reported, and another remains on the loose. In the meantime, police are urging all residents to stay inside of their homes.

All police units have been ordered to retreat to a perimeter being set up near Auburn, Walnut & School Streets. It is unknown if this latest incident involves the officer's slaying or the suspects involved with the bombing at the Boston Marathon on Monday. This is a developing story....

Watertown Police Chase: Gunfire, Explosions Reported On Scanner (LIVE UPDATES)

link   
reply to post by UnaChispa

Some people on Twitter in the area said the same thing. Also remember that they're probably sing encrypted channels for the really juicy stuff.
edit on 19-4-2013 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Everyone in the area has been told to shut off all cell phones.
I hope this doesn't get uglier.
edit on 19-4-2013 by kimish because: (no reason given)

Eta: reporter says he hasnt been told to turn off cell phone. Ugh. Circles of info correct/incorrect.
edit on 19-4-2013 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Link down. CNN is just carrying replay footage now.

Looks like we wait?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   
One officer is dead. Damn !

My condolences and prayers.
edit on 19-4-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Thanks for posting that twitter link. I appreciate it.

Man... I am looking at so much info right now...It's difficult to take it all in. I have the news on, the radio feed, that twitter link up and I am even looking through reddit to see what people are saying there.

My brain is about to melt from sensory overload...

But anyway, there seem to be reports ( Not sure how accurate) of explosives left behind by the suspect/s.

CNN says " Police now say one suspect arrested in Watertown" ( But then again...CNN says a lot of things lately.... )

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Unfortunately. That honestly sucks.

This whole thing just....Sucks....

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by DirtyLiberalHippie

You think this is linked to the bombing???

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

I think it is. Maybe they did have the suspects from the bombing cornered like a rabid beaver.

link   
reply to post by sonnny1

I don't know. I have heard some speculation that it could be. But at this point, I really am not leaning one way or another. It could just be a coincidence and I am not sure how accurate the reports are of explosives being in the area.

I kind of hope that it is related to the bombing though because I really want to see those responsible get brought to justice.

EDIT: Radio just said something about a " suspicious device in a trench".....

tunein.com...

This is the feed I am listening to...For what it is worth.
edit on 19-4-2013 by DirtyLiberalHippie because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by DirtyLiberalHippie

I'm doing the same. I believe they have one in custody (there was a picture of him) and that there were things left on campus. There's also a pic of a cop car with the windows shot out.

Possible Pic

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by DirtyLiberalHippie

Unfortunately. That honestly sucks.

This whole thing just....Sucks....

Heart wrenching to hear indeed and CNN just committed a big fopah. Showing the officer lying face down in the street.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   
So apparently when they said the hospital was at "code black" it means bomb threat.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Heart wrenching to hear indeed and CNN just committed a big fopah. Showing the officer lying face down in the street.

Wait.... That footage they showed of that guy laying in the street was the officer and not a suspect?

For some reason I was thinking that was footage of the suspect. Just.... Damn...

EDIT: Because I cannot type tonight.
edit on 19-4-2013 by DirtyLiberalHippie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by DirtyLiberalHippie

I kind of hope that it is related to the bombing though because I really want to see those responsible get brought to justice.

Agree.

There is NO place in this World for people who kill innocent victims, especially Children.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Pic of apparent car jacking scene with bags on the ground.

Someone at the hospital is saying there is a huge police presence.

Link

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join