It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy cop pulls gun on Teenager in Fastfood Drive thru.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
When does it end. This cop pulls gun and puts it to the teenagers head and tells him you dont want to mess with me. The teenager say's "I don't want to die and I am sorry sir".

This is just crazy, these cops need to be put under a tree and hanged.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by skorpius

Yes, it seems that he was being a typical cop.

Threatening people, acting like a badass, making sure that everyone in the vicinity knew who he was and how he can kill people.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Under a tree and hanged?? It is thoughts like this that puts us all in this freaking mess!!

Fired? YES
Benefits gone? YES
Tried for attempted murder or something along those lines? YES
Jailtime? YES

But hanged in the streets? Come on man, that is stuff we need to get away from.......

People are people, they make mistakes......It is worth him paying a penalty!

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Sounds like a psycho that either slipped through screening to get a badge or became one afterward. Either way, he's a problem not a solution while serving as a cop. Time to take guns away from those with badges who cannot be safely trusted with them. This guy would seem to MAKE the example of what has come to be wrong with American Law Enforcement.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Sounds like a psycho that either slipped through screening to get a badge or became one afterward. Either way, he's a problem not a solution while serving as a cop. Time to take guns away from those with badges who cannot be safely trusted with them. This guy would seem to MAKE the example of what has come to be wrong with American Law Enforcement.

I like this idea, we can disarm them and force them all to be mall cops. Arm them with a radio and a segway

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

A coworker had a State cop pull him over for driving too slow yesterday.
The cop was screaming at him and had his hand on his gun.
The guy was going 67 MPH in a 65 MPH zone. The cop came up behind him and turned his lights on, the guy pulled in the right lane. The cop turned the siren on and gave him a ticket for going to slow in the passing lane.
My coworker said the guy was obviously having an anger management issue. Thank God we give them guns and fast cars to be angry with!

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by eXia7

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

I like this idea, we can disarm them and force them all to be mall cops. Arm them with a radio and a segway

Uh, no Segways please,
they might end up hurting someone.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   

What a surprise...........NOT

What gets me is that if you visit the link from FOX. The local station say's he allegedly pointed the gun.

How often do you hear the media using the word allegedly when reporting a crime ?

I guess cops only get that distinction now.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by rockymcgilicutty

What a surprise...........NOT

What gets me is that if you visit the link from FOX. The local station say's he allegedly pointed the gun.

How often do you hear the media using the word allegedly when reporting a crime ?

I guess cops only get that distinction now.

Yeah, and it's allegedly on fast food drive thru security camera footage!
It would be nice if the media had the cojones to call it what it is.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Indeed... This is not the police force I knew through my Father in the 80's and early 90's. Nothing like it. We have college kids with guns and spiffy uniforms who couldn't win a bar fight against a fellow college student, let alone anyone REALLY dangerous. It leaves them with a Napoleon complex of inferiority so profound that their guns and tortur....errr...tasers, are the only tools they are capable of using to KEEP from getting their own butts beat down.

We need COPS again ...not kids playing cops and robbers with deadly weapons. It's really starting to add up. These killings and near killings with NO reason.

edit on 18-4-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

[snip]es me off the way cops act now.

When I was growing up, you knew many of the police on a 1 to 1 basis. There motto was " To Protect and serve"

If their gun left the holster, they had mountains of paper work to fill out, now one of the first things they do when they get mad is point a gun at your head and dare you (little boys).

Well things have sure changed, now they don't want to know you, and their motto is " to hunt and intimate you into submission"

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Oh Lord, well at least this cop was arrested and no one got hurt. This nut-job basically threw a temper tantrum because it was taking too long to get his food. Teenage boys eat alot, so between 3 boys it was probably a large order, and I guess that annoyed this man.......God help the French Fry cook if his fries were cold.....scary...

edit on 18-4-2013 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

I still dont understand the motivation? Did the cop feel like harassing someone, was the order taking too long, what was it?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
and here i thought cops did nothing but protect us...

top topics

join