It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROOF! America is under ATTACK!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
First the Boston Bombings.

Second the ricin poison letters.

Now this: The explosion in the fertilizer plant... it's NOT an accident!

Read this review from LAST WEEK!!!

plus.google.com...

Someone posted THIS:

Ashes to ashes... dust to dust... let this be a reminder to everyone that the further we push for industrializing the world... the more danger waits to strike...

On a review of the plant where more than 60 people are dead!!!!

We're under ATTACK!

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
edit on 17-4-2013 by JustTheMan because: Added in the "Aahhhh"

ATS user "Daughter2" adds:

"Well something is happening......Not sure of the who and why.

I don't think a reservations computer glitch really was the reason why all American Airlines flights were grounded.
"

Good point Daughter2, good point.
edit on 18-4-2013 by JustTheMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by JustTheMan

What am I supposed to be reading?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
The ricin is just to distract from the suspects. Why would the prime suspects mail themselves ricin? Oh to make them not look like the prime suspects.. Why do you think it was low grade and harmless anyway.. You think any of them want to mail themselves the real bad stuff??
edit on 17-4-2013 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Apparently UHAUL truck rentals are involved?

That's a MAJOR operation going on!

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Another post today in here about PG&E lines cut in San Jose and Humbolt County (Ca) and explosion in Oklahoma

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
The fire was already burning at the fertilizer plant. It's an accident man, don't freak out and more importantly don't try to freak others out.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Seriously?

"Proof"?

It was written post explosion and the guy already posted an apology.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by becomingaware

If it's an accident, is it just a coincidence that someone posted a review of the plant last week stating ashes to ashes, dust to dust??!

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

I hate to encourage someone but in all honesty he supplied just as much proof as lamestream media. They list secrect sources all the time which is no better than the OP. Sad but true.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by libertytoall
The ricin is just to distract from the suspects. Why would the prime suspects mail themselves ricin? Oh to make them not look like the prime suspects.. Why do you think it was low grade and harmless anyway.. You think any of them want to mail themselves the real bad stuff??
edit on 17-4-2013 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

If you think ricin is harmless then you need to educate yourself about it.

wow...

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Well something is happening......Not sure of the who and why.

I don't think a reservations computer glitch really was the reason why all American Airlines flights were grounded.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by JustTheMan
Someone posted THIS:

Ashes to ashes... dust to dust... let this be a reminder to everyone that the further we push for industrializing the world... the more danger waits to strike...

As I said in another thread, it doesn't sound like the statement of an Islamic fundamentalist terrorist but rather someone with extreme eco-views.

It appears to be something some extreme-left environmentalist would say regarding our methods of industrialization at the cost to our world. Like how some feel that chemical fertilizers damage the soil, plant, environment, waters, etc. How such plants are a risk to everyone due to the chemicals they manufacture and their explosive nature.

The explosion was likely an accident, which is not uncommon for such factories that deal with volatile chemicals. We've been having factory explosions happen around the world since the beginning of this year. It's a sad truth, but the best you can do is try to prevent them to the best of your ability.

Nothing that has happened in the last few weeks is unusual to what goes on in the real world, and is in no way an indication that suddenly the world has gone crazy.

Rest assured, the world is as crazy as it has ever been.
We're just showing how much of a bubble we live in.

- Lee

edit on 18-4-2013 by lee anoma because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Wow. You KNOW the explosion is not a accident.

Go make money as a psychic then.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   

I know many here are trying to "tie" things together but I think the post on Google+ regarding the fertilizer Explosion was posted after it happened.

ATS, atleast since I have been around, when you post you should have proof first. Please dont jump to conclusions.

There isnt a time stamp on that post yet. Anytime you post something to Google it says "posted within the past week" even If I posted 6 hrs ago.

edit on 18-4-2013 by hoochymama because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

The letters with Ricin were harmless as far as lethal goes. To make someone sick, which since all letters to Congress and the President are sent to a totally different place than what you think there sent to, the People who's job is to make sure this doesnt happen dont seem to be dead is a good indication that whomever sent these letters didnt know much about Ricin or they just wanted attention.

edit on 18-4-2013 by hoochymama because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   

edit on 18-4-2013 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma

Someone posted THIS:

As I said in another thread, it doesn't sound like the statement of an Islamic fundamentalist terrorist but rather someone with extreme eco-views.

edit on 18-4-2013 by lee anoma because: (no reason given)

Let me get this straight. So you are saying that it's not a Obama false Flag, but Al Gore ?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   

reply to post by becomingaware

If it's an accident, is it just a coincidence that someone posted a review of the plant last week stating ashes to ashes, dust to dust??!

It wasn't last week. It was posted after the explosion. You can go there right now and make a post and it will say "reviewed within the last week". Go try it if you do not believe me.

Also, the guy later posted an apology stating that he was sorry, that it was a misunderstanding and he did not mean to upset anyone.

What you are seeing is a misinterpretation of a well meaning post.

With all due respect....Not everything is a conspiracy...Sometimes things really are as they seem...

This is one of those times. It was a horrible accident.

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brain falls out. In other words, an open mind is a great tool...But that tool can only be sharpened when you apply a bit of logic and common sense.

At this point, there is simply no realistic reason to suspect a conspiracy here. There just isn't.

Popular or not, that is where I stand,

Peace, love and truth.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Sure let´s put some more oil in the irrational panic fire...

Three independent actions do not an attack make, so to speak.

But keep raising the fear brother!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join