It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crews on the Scene of an Explosion in NE Oklahoma City

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Officials tell us it was a tank battery that exploded. The cause is unknown at this time. The area surrounding the tank battery is being evacuated.

Talk about a crazy couple of days, and Oklahoma City another place with a historical event. I think they are having some bad weather there so a lightning strike is not out of the question as the cause but im sure others may think otherwise.

www.okcfox.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by lcbjr1979

Ok now it's getting suspect. Humbolt county and San Jose PG&E lines cut, Texas and now this. I'm a logical thinker but something is going on. Coincidence? infiltrated terror cells (domestic or foreign)? People just going off the deep end? Will be waiting to see outcome as thats all anyone can do.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
And earlier today there was this in OKC:

www.koco.com... html?utm_campaign=koco+eyewitness+news+5&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=hootsuite

I have NO idea...

edit on 4/17/2013 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Ok....i dont know what to think now..

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
It's being blamed on a lightning strike as of now and apparently contained.

Lightning Strike Ignites Fire At Tank Battery In NE OKC

www.news9.com...
edit on 17-4-2013 by Maluhia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
There have been a couple threads lately about the price of gold/silver.....and i remember a few predictive posts previously about the price of gold/silver dropping just before the Powers initiate the final play....If there is enough 'chaos' going on, Obama would have 'no choice' but to implement martial law........

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Maluhia

Thats what i think too.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Aren't these 2 places that lay on ley lines? Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

I know what they are, I just dont know the answer to your question.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Aren't these 2 places that lay on ley lines? Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

Ye I know what they are. Magnetic lines of energy that crisscroos the globe. Very unlikely to be a reason for anything though.

cb

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   
The 33rd parallel - the ley lines.

In the United States it approximately forms the border between Arkansas in the north and Louisiana on the south. (The border is actually a couple of kilometres north of the parallel.) The Louisiana Territory was that part of the 1803 Louisiana Purchase which lay north of the 33rd parallel.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 18-4-2013 by Maluhia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
This is just an unfortunate accident.
It's not uncommon for factories like this to have explosions from time to time.

They deal with very volatile chemicals.

- Lee

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1

Yes I know what you are talking about - my thinking is they are both in proximity to major events that happened in the past on April 19th.

How ever, lightening strikes do happen and fertilizer is explosive.
edit on 18-4-2013 by LittleBirdSaid because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dianec

Ok now it's getting suspect. Humbolt county and San Jose PG&E lines cut, Texas and now this. I'm a logical thinker but something is going on. Coincidence? infiltrated terror cells (domestic or foreign)? People just going off the deep end? Will be waiting to see outcome as thats all anyone can do.

It may be that this stuff happens on a daily basis and very often and its just now getting publicity to get viewers.

Kinda like school shootings, murders, rapes, etc etc after a big famous one goes down.

Explosions happen around the country almost daily. Tho I admit the Texas one was large. Still had like three plants explode in the last few years and a couple ammo depots.

MM

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Yes, I know exactly what ley lines are and their implications in terms of magnetics and lightening strikes, as well as
many, many other things.....
Wise of you to point this out and direct people to research this fact about our planet.....

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by LittleBirdSaid

Yes I know what you are talking about - my thinking is they are both in proximity to major events that happened in the past on April 19th.

How ever, lightening strikes do happen and fertilizer is explosive.
edit on 18-4-2013 by LittleBirdSaid because: (no reason given)

I agree witth that, as well and it is called "plausible deniability." Just sayin......little too much a little too close together....at least for me.....

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask

Originally posted by Dianec

It may be that this stuff happens on a daily basis and very often and its just now getting publicity to get viewers.

Kinda like school shootings, murders, rapes, etc etc after a big famous one goes down.

yeah, i used to subscribe to that theorry too. The whole communication is lightening fast now......and here we are with that lightening.....

edit on 18-4-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Warchief666

Ye I know what they are. Magnetic lines of energy that crisscroos the globe. Very unlikely to be a reason for anything though.

cb

I would suggest you research the magnetic anomalies associated with ley lines a bit more......plenty of info out there about it....

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maluhia
The 33rd parallel - the ley lines.

In the United States it approximately forms the border between Arkansas in the north and Louisiana on the south. (The border is actually a couple of kilometres north of the parallel.) The Louisiana Territory was that part of the 1803 Louisiana Purchase which lay north of the 33rd parallel.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 18-4-2013 by Maluhia because: (no reason given)

extremely interesting information. Thank you so much for providing it.
fourth

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   

BREAKING NEWS:
There was a HUGE explosion at a fertilizer plant in Waco, Texas!!!
There is a thread going on, here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

WHAT the heck?!? The gif in that thread (a 3-shot animation) looks like a bomb or possible projectile.
Scary times >.>

top topics

<<   2 >>

join