It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Boston Marathon investigation: FBI may have suspect, CNN reports

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Boston Marathon investigation: FBI may have suspect, CNN reports

(CNN) -- Investigators believe they have identified a suspect in the Boston Marathon bombings, a source who has been briefed on the investigation told CNN's John King exclusively.

The breakthrough came from analysis of video from a department store near the site of the second explosion. Video from a Boston television station also contributed to the progress, said the source, who declined to be more specific but called it a significant development.

Looks like the wait is over.

So, whos it gonna be?

"Right wing extremist" or "Moslem extremist" or "[insert group here] extremist"?

Regardless of who it is, we can be relatively sure that we will lose more of our rights as a result...

Reports: Boston Bombing Suspect ID'd in New Video — 'Taken into Custody'

A second source briefed on the investigation told King that department store video (apparently surveillance footage) from a local Lord & Taylor in Copley Square shows a clear facial recognition; investigators had been looking for video of a suspect placing down a bag and walking away. No confirmation of an arrest has been made and no identifying details have emerged other than what was described to King as a "dark skinned male individual."

Guess that rules out the "radical right".

Generally we think of "dark skinned males" as "Moslem terrorists". In some cases, the suspects have actually been agents of a foreign nation.

Although, according to the pics on Infowars, one of the suspects (the man in the blue jacket with the backpack hung over his forearm) seems to be a White male.

The truth is so elusive these days...

edit on 17-4-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
And his name is Lee Harvey Osw . . . .

Seriously?

Two hours they had bupkiss and now all of a sudden they've got the letter poisoners and the Boston Bomber.

My GOODNESS . . . they're good!

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
www.theatlanticwire.com...

emerged other than what was described to King as a "dark skinned male individual."

Rules out a "riight wing" extremist for obvious reasons.

link   
Muslim is all played out, Chinese, Korean maybe?

the FBI has release photo of bomb fuse cord with ZHONGZHENG on it

link   
It's gonna be a middle age white unibomber type dude.
Domestic but foreign sympathizer. He'll be labelled a conspiracy theorist.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Apparently he is dark skinned and and could be the one they suspected to be the bomber the other day.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Who knows,

Maybe they will cite the prime suspect caught on tape as an ATSer?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by GoalPoster

Well, on 9/11, they were naming Osama almost before the planes hit...

A lot of people pointed to this as Osama being used as a predetermined scapegoat.

Maybe TPTB are stepping up their game?

Give the impression that there is some evidence and that there is some kind of investigation as opposed to "its some guy in the Middle East, lets go invade oil rich nations".

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Oh nice they found a token dark skinned guy to be a Scapegoat.

If it was a Middle eastern terror attack, it would have killed much more people.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
If he is a "patsy" then he will probably die in custody.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
Oh nice they found a token dark skinned guy to be a Scapegoat.

If it was a Middle eastern terror attack, it would have killed much more people.

Not so sure about that:

The Time Square bomber,the shoe bomber, the underwear bomber for example.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Make no mistake we live in a surveillance state, ATM cameras, traffic cameras and the cameras at Habib's 7-11 have all been used to put together pictures of who. By now the FBI and ATF have identified the type of pressure cooker, found all the stores that sell said pressure cookers and are now pulling the tapes from those stores.

We have a huge and very well coordinated investigative/security industry in this Country and nine out of ten times we will get our man or men. And when we can't we will get someone else and blame it on them.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

From your link it says that an arrest is imminent of may have already taken place. Wow, that is some fine detective work. From a facial recognition image to arresting a perp?!!?? Something tells me they knew who was involved from the beginning.

Please don't let this be another FBI sting/entrapment that they let go a little bit further this time.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

Maybe they'll mix it all up with an african-american, Iraq/afghanistan vet, constitutionalist with a war-wound and guns.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

My understanding is the video evidence of the person of interest in the area before the blast, and by what he was carrying.and what he left without.

Make no mistake they probably knew for a awhile now, and the guy was already arrested.
edit on 17-4-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

I'm glad there is a lead in the case. I could care less about race, creed, country of origin, sexual preference, shoe size or if he picks his nose in elevators.

I just want the bastard punished.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Very interesting.

It's odd for the 'expert' to say it has the 'hallmarks' of both international and domestic terrorism. Thats really conveying useful info there, thanks.

edit on 17-4-2013 by underduck because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

Unless the bomber had been planning this for several years and intentionally bought the pressure cookers years ago. Most stores only keep recent video footage.

Trash can bombs are the reason I can never find a darn trash can at London's Heathrow airport. It's frustrating to have to carry my garbage around the terminals because some idiots decided to put bombs in trash cans.

I got scolded back in the early 90's @ Heathrow for having my carry on 2.5 feet away from my persons.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
An arrest has been made.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Reminder, there is no death penalty in Mass.

But if the person or persons were arrested in Boston, and haven't run like a rabbit, they are as stupid as much as they are pure evil.
edit on 17-4-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-4-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join