It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AXIS OF NON (B)ank for (I)nternational (S)ettlements members list. As in IF YOUR NOT ON THE LIST YOU

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

Money runs and rules the world. Period.

Society today, is composed of a series of institutions. From political institutions legal institutions religious institutions. To institutions of social class familial values and occupational specialization. It is obvious the profound influence these traditionalized structures have in shaping our understandings and perspectives.

Yet, of all the social institutions, we are born into directed by and conditioned upon there seems to be no system as taken for granted and misunderstood as the monetary system. Taking on nearly religious proportions the established monetary institution exists as one of the most unquestioned forms of faith there is. How money is created, the policies by which it is governed . and how it truly affects society are unregistered interests of the great majority of the population.

The banking masters don't care about what country starts or finish's a war, all that matters is making money. We go on with our daily lives not realizing we are part of the problem, you get paid with money to sell your labor. That money you got paid was made out of nothing in a bank, then you turn around and deposit "your" money into your bank account. Money is created in a bank and ends up in a bank. Wouldn't you want to own every damn bank on the planet?

One thing is clear. Something is very wrong. And, whether we are aware of it or not the lifeblood of all of our established institutions and thus society itself, is money. Therefore, understanding this institution of monetary policy is critical to understanding why our lives are the way they are. Unfortunately, economics is often viewed with confusion and boredom. Endless streams of financial jargon coupled with intimidating mathematics quickly deters people from attempts at understanding it. However, the fact is: The complexity associated with the financial system is a mere mask designed to conceal one of the most socially paralyzing structures humanity has ever endured. "None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe - 1749-1832

Learn how money is created then follow the trail of banksters and you will see how it is used to either crush a country or enslave it with debt.
"Follow the rich white men"

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Some of you are on the right track in being skeptical and offering tidbits of history that seem to point out that this has been endless cycle started many generations ago. It is far too complex for ordinary or even smart people to comprehend, but the election process, the financial processes, the business cycles and legal processes with all the various loopholes and grey areas make the top tiers very, very rich and everybody else working drones. Who do you think owns all those boats, airplanes and countless mansions? The coasts of all the continents are filled with the very wealthy.
The true controlling power is far riher than any of those wealthy land owners. They have engineered the infastructure to benefit them in the short and long term. They will never be seen, recognized or even known to exist except to their inner circles. Governments are just puppets of these 'elites'. The US government have been bought and sold many times over and there are even hand picked puppets nutured for many years, i.e. Obama is the most obvious.
The average person is kept fat and happy and drone their way through life where their extra efforts reward their masters more than themselves.
Over the last 30 years it has been made apparent that global resources are not sustainable and the population are sucking the planet dry and the trend is growing. WW2 only killed about 30 million. This is only a drop in the population bucket. The only way to reduce the population significantly without resorting to nuclear annilation, which would make most of the planet unuseable, would be a man-made epidemic. The other possibility, and far more likely, would be a major world wide financial collapse which would create mass anarchy and neighbor versus neighbor scenerios would be universal.
From the elites stand point, they could outlast any such event. But the recovery from an epidemic would be easier than a recovery from a world thrown back into the dark ages where large hordes of dangerous tribes and militias would exist.

So drone your life away, buy your Japanese SUV, watch your big HDTV, eat your huge fastfood lunch and play with your cellphone. As one famous line that is most true is "Ignorance is bliss".

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by eagledriver
"Ignorance is bliss".

Indeed.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

You seem to be on polar opposites of every thread I enter. Is this your day job?

Anyway the problem with Central Banking is it creates money out of thin air, creating an endless amount of debt that enslaves said country. One of the main reasons for the American Revolution was the British Central Bank in the colonies.

And guess what... We have one today!

Here's some nifty quotes on the Federal Reserve and the Central Banking system.:

"The few who understand the system, will either be so interested from it's profits or so dependent on it's favors, that there will be no opposition from that class." — Rothschild Brothers of London, 1863

"Most Americans have no real understanding of the operation of the international money lenders. The accounts of the Federal Reserve System have never been audited. It operates outside the control of Congress and manipulates the credit of the United States" — Sen. Barry Goldwater (Rep. AR)

"This [Federal Reserve Act] establishes the most gigantic trust on earth. When the President [Wilson] signs this bill, the invisible government of the monetary power will be legalized....the worst legislative crime of the ages is perpetrated by this banking and currency bill." — Charles A. Lindbergh, Sr. , 1913

"From now on, depressions will be scientifically created." — Congressman Charles A.
Lindbergh Sr. , 1913

"We have, in this country, one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board. This evil institution has impoverished the people of the United States and has practically bankrupted our government. It has done this through the corrupt practices of the moneyed vultures who control it". — Congressman Louis T. McFadden in 1932 (Rep. Pa)

"The Federal Reserve banks are one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever seen.
There is not a man within the sound of my voice who does not know that this nation is run by the
International bankers — Congressman Louis T. McFadden (Rep. Pa)

"Some people think the Federal Reserve Banks are the United States government's institutions.
They are not government institutions. They are private credit monopolies which prey upon the people of the United States for the benefit of themselves and their foreign swindlers" — Congressional Record 12595-12603 — Louis T. McFadden, Chairman of the Committee on Banking and Currency (12 years) June 10, 1932

"I have never seen more Senators express discontent with their jobs....I think the major cause is that, deep down in our hearts, we have been accomplices in doing something terrible and unforgivable to our wonderful country. Deep down in our heart, we know that we have given our children a legacy of bankruptcy. We have defrauded our country to get ourselves elected." — John Danforth (R-Mo)

"A great industrial nation is controlled by it's system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the world--no longer a government of free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of dominant men." — President Woodrow Wilson

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
Already they have raised up a monied aristocracy that has set the government at defiance. The
issuing power (of money) should be taken away from the banks and restored to the people to
whom it properly belongs." — Thomas Jefferson, U.S. President.

"History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and it's issuance." — James Madison

"By this means government may secretly and unobserved, confiscate the wealth of the people,
and not one man in a million will detect the theft." — John Maynard Keynes (the father of 'Keynesian Economics' which our nation now endures) in his book "THE ECONOMIC CONSEQUENCES
OF THE PEACE" (1920).

"It is well that the people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning." — Henry Ford

The writing is all over the wall. Only a person who is deliberately putting their head in the sand or loves being enslaved to an Empire would support Central Banking. You must really love your chains.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest

I wonder if I can donate to their cause. At least they are taking care of problems the rest of the world ignores for years.

Not sure why you all consider that a bad thing.

Between 1933 and 1945, the board of directors of the BIS included Walter Funk, a prominent Nazi official; and Emil Puhl, who were both convicted at the Nuremberg trials after World War II, as well as Hermann Schmitz, the director of IG Farben; and Baron von Schroeder, the owner of the J.H.Stein Bank, the bank that held the deposits of the Gestapo. There were allegations that the BIS had helped the Germans loot assets from occupied countries during World War II.

BIS Wiki

Yeah they sure took care of those "problems the rest of the world ignored", like the "Jewish Problem".

You do realize you have aligned yourself with Nazi sympathy?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

power and wealth are relativistic terms. the past and current methods of achieving both have been through the masses.
going forward in a technological world, it is possession of knowledge that forms the method of gaining and holding power. large masses come with large liabilities, and only a small portion have the necessary brain power to be of use.
a smaller population will require less resources and allows a greater concentration of force to maintain control.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Opspeculate

Please explain to me how the Rothschilds "own" the BIS???

Cause when I look here - Board of Directors - I don't see them.

And when I look here - Management - I don't see them.

And I even looked here - Former Board - and here - Former Management - and STILL didn't see a single Rothschild.

So consider me puzzled....

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by CIAGypsy

And I even looked here - Former Board - and here - Former Management - and STILL didn't see a single Rothschild.

It's in the beginning of the op...

The BS for International Settlements (BIS) was established by an intergovernmental agreement in 1930 by the Rothschild Family. It is an international organization of all the central banks serving as a bank for central banks. As an international institution, it is not accountable to any single national government.

Your puzzle is solved...

One more time...

The BS for International Settlements (BIS) was established by an intergovernmental agreement in 1930 by the Rothschild Family.

and one more for luck...

The BS for International Settlements (BIS) was established by an intergovernmental agreement in 1930 by the Rothschild Family.

Come on man...WAKE UP !!!

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   

OP,

Do you have supporting evidence that it was created by the Rothschilds?

Because what I found was this -

The establishment of the BIS

The Bank for International Settlements was established in 1930. It is the world's oldest international financial institution and remains the principal centre for international central bank cooperation.

The BIS was established in the context of the Young Plan (1930), which dealt with the issue of the reparation payments imposed on Germany by the Treaty of Versailles following the First World War. The new bank was to take over the functions previously performed by the Agent General for Reparations in Berlin: collection, administration and distribution of the annuities payable as reparations. The Bank's name is derived from this original role. The BIS was also created to act as a trustee for the Dawes and Young Loans (international loans issued to finance reparations) and to promote central bank cooperation in general.

BIS History Overview

The Dawes and Young plans were the context under which the reparations were made under the Treaty of Versailles after WWI. These plans were drafted by Americans....not the Rothschilds

The Dawes Plan, the Young Plan, German Reparations, and Inter-allied War Debts

In the years following the First World War, issues of debt repayment and reparations troubled relations between the Allies and the now defeated Germany. The American-sponsored Dawes and Young Plans offered a possible solution to these challenges.

US Dept of State - Office of the Historian
edit on 17-4-2013 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

I used to think the same thing untell I put myself in there place with 200 trillion in assets and owning 3/4 of the world debt. I wondered what I would do if I had done it all and it came to me.........a world designed just the way I want it, once that is done there is no need for money, just power and control.closest thing to being a GOD which is all thats left for these people.

Make a great movie....don't you think??

edit on 17-4-2013 by Battleline because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Hmmmm, seems that all the countries that were labeled as a "terrorist" have certain traits in common that are not exibited by countries such as Australia.

You still get all of your international news from the mainstream media that is owned by those very same central banks, then?

This way of thinking assumes that the only issue that is important in the world is whether or not your part of some banking system.

These are nations who do not RENT their currency from the global banking cartels.

Much like what AMERICA did after the Revolutionary War.

All wars are bankers wars.

The only motive for all of the wars in the past hundred to two hundred years, has been to enslave the people through debt based currency.

All wars are banker wars, and I believe that you are a shill, Tinkerbell.

And you are no kitten.

edit on 17-4-2013 by ErtaiNaGia because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-4-2013 by ErtaiNaGia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by eagledriver

That was beautiful, man. I don't know if I've ever seen the state of affairs so succinctly described on this site before. I'd star it a thousand times if I could, but instead I'll just fangirl over it for a few lines. And then feel depressed because it's all true.

@Hopechest - do you realize that in every thread you post in it seems as if you're endeavoring to respond with either the most obtuse take on the situation or the most offensive one? Is this on purpose? Because it's uncanny.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Its a bad thing when the "bad regime" has been vanquished for a decade and we're still there "rebuilding". Btw, when did tanks and apache helicopters become construction equipment?
edit on 18-4-2013 by Bundy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian
reply to post by WiseThinker

I can only speak for myself but the idea of "elites " trying to reduce the global population (wars) makes no sense to me, particularly in relation to people like the Rothschilds.

Allow me to explain. The Elites are obsessed with money, which leads to power. If they want to keep on increasing their wealth (and therefore their power base) then they need more people on the planet, not less. In basic economic terms, more people = more customers = more wealth.

The elite are obsessed with power, money was just a means to an end. Now mankind is useless except for his DNA which is one of the things the shadow government trades to aliens. If they wanted more customers they'd have a system where every able bodied human was employed, at least. Instead we have our boom and bust system to keep up the charade and keep us under the illusion like good farm animals that we are important. All unemployed persons and slaves(slavery still exists in some pockets) know otherwise. They've outgrown the need for us hence the population target of 500 million. They are years if not centuries ahead of us, who knows what technology they have.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Opspeculate

Originally posted by CIAGypsy

It's in the beginning of the op...

The BS for International Settlements (BIS) was established by an intergovernmental agreement in 1930 by the Rothschild Family. It is an international organization of all the central banks serving as a bank for central banks. As an international institution, it is not accountable to any single national government.

Your puzzle is solved...

One more time...

and one more for luck...

Come on man...WAKE UP !!!

I see...repetition and not documentation and supported facts makes it true?

I will have to try that at work..................

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

The reason you are confused is because his statement is oversimplified and out of context.

Now, allow me to link you to this article about the formation of the BIS.

It appears to be highly accurate and it is loaded with citations to reliable sources, namely the BIS's own documents themselves.

If you find anything wrong with the article, please bring it to my attention, and I will either find you more sources or attempt to explain it.

Note that the article is by no means comprehensive, but it is an excellent start on doing some real research into the subject matter. It is also great for googling keywords to learn more about.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   

My Opspeculations thus far for these current NWO hostile wars on terror...

In 2000 there were seven countries without a ROTHSCHILD BS BANK !!!

You have left out a lot of countries, the UK, Canada, Australia - in fact most if not all the Commonwealth countries....

Why did you leave them off your list?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

My Opspeculations thus far for these current NWO hostile wars on terror...

You have left out a lot of countries, the UK, Canada, Australia - in fact most if not all the Commonwealth countries....

Why did you leave them off your list?

They were all BIS members in 2000 and ARE on the list and also are not TERRORISTS

1930 the members were Germany, Belgium, France, Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Italy, Japan, and Switzerland... UK was a founding member..

Afghanistan
Iraq
Sudan
Libya
Cuba
North Korea
Iran

Go back to the Price Is Right..

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>