It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston to Deploy Mass-Casualty Tablet Device During Marathon (posted 4/12/13)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Boston EMS is deploying a new, off-the-shelf, lightweight mobile device for the first time at the Boston Marathon on April 15. The platform, from SafetyPAD, is intended for use in mass-casualty situations gives EMS personnel the ability to carry into crowds and assess a patient upon arrival, document in realtime, transmit data to transport units before they arrive, and other features. Boston EMS will utilize the new Android-based program for bike and gator teams along race route. For more, visit: www.safetypad.com.

www.firehouse.com...

Posted Friday, 4/12/13....

Mass-casualty situations, huh?

This info, along with the "drill" taking place, seems pretty "in your face", ATS...

(screen shot saved, just in case)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Nice find.

Has been posted already but.....

I think the more times something like this is posted the better.

FALSE FLAG 101

Thanks

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
So what exactly are you trying to say?

It's a co-incidence, and considering the police jammed 3 other bombs, I'd say the precautions paid off.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by JustTheMan

Coincidence?

Who in the Hell plans for a mass-casualty event at a marathon?

Either they knew something was going to happen, or they did it, there are only 2 choices here....

or both

edit on 15-4-2013 by Signals because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustTheMan
So what exactly are you trying to say?

It's a co-incidence, and considering the police jammed 3 other bombs, I'd say the precautions paid off.

Or a nice practice run. Make sure all the crowd control and emergency stuff works in real situations.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Precautions? Really, Precautions?

They knew about it.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Like it.....big time.

Never thought of it that way.

"Yeah we're having that marathon on Monday"

"Ohhhhh yeah, must plan that mass bombing emergency drill thing hey?"

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
It's the equivalent of having a county fair and planning a "emergency air crash mass casualty" event at the same time at the same location......................and it happens???

Just like 911 AHEM!!

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   

SafetyPAD is a comprehensive, flexible, easy-to-use electronic Patient Care Reporting (ePCR) system that allows agencies to collect, utilize and share incident and patient EMS data. SafetyPAD allows first responders and paramedics to accurately generate pre-hospital patient care documentation in the field in real-time. It provides EMS agencies with everything they need to enhance the operation of the entire EMS enterprise via two mature and interconnected platforms: SafetyPAD Mobile (for in-field data collection) and SafetyPAD Enterprise (a web-based EMS information management system).

www.safetypad.com...

Check out the creepy 4/15 reference on this page - - -

www.safetypad.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

it makes perfect sense that they use this in a marathon like environment...we use stuff from the military in every day use because it makes sense...dozens upon dozens of runners drop during this type of marathon so having EMT's equipped with this makes sense...has nothing to do with mass casualties folks it's the app that can get up to the minute info to the hospital as quickly as possible...the idea was for mass casualties and the app just happens to make sense for situations such as this...a marathon....

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

they also have 4/25 plainly posted too, another date for??

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
[ Personal Disclaimer: This thread is not meant to diminish the loss of life and injury felt in this horrible act. I am merely seeking "the truth"....as you are as well, as an ATS Member. ]

It's time for America to wake up, this crap is getting old, and we aren't stupid!

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

and let me also add that just like at the Fourth of July celebration there are some military walking around along with bomb sniffing dogs...and a fair amount more of those mobile command units thanks to homeland security..when I take the train into Boston I see on occasion dogs with the MBTA police sniffing around barrels...so as much as people would like to think it...it's all part of everyday life now in the great old US of A

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrismarco
reply to post by Signals

it makes perfect sense that they use this in a marathon like environment...we use stuff from the military in every day use because it makes sense...dozens upon dozens of runners drop during this type of marathon so having EMT's equipped with this makes sense...has nothing to do with mass casualties folks it's the app that can get up to the minute info to the hospital as quickly as possible...the idea was for mass casualties and the app just happens to make sense for situations such as this...a marathon....

What a load of bs you are sprouting there! Read the text... it says mass casualties and crowds... ie no immediate way of getting people out of the situation. Had the bombs not gone off it would have been a breeze getting potentially dehydrated runners out of there with an ambulance or similar.

Why would you peddle you lies?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

Coincidence?

Who in the Hell plans for a mass-casualty event at a marathon?

Either they knew something was going to happen, or they did it, there are only 2 choices here....

or both

Ummm.... Well, with all due respect on this? These are the same cops and same DHS giving things out to run drills and training with anyone asking, that people have been posting about for months. They seem to have something going at almost everything. Never a crisis wasted nor a chance to scare or disturb the public with a training event, it seems to be lately.

I'm really not surprised they may have had something running for training during this one. The damage done was bad...but not near the level which would suggest a nation-state, including our own, IMO.
edit on 15-4-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Unusual timing

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Just like 911, the numerology behind this incident is starting to show through....... which makes you wonder, does TPTB plan everything by the numbers, or am I giving them too much credence here....... is there a glitch in the universal matrix?

Oh bother...... 11 flags........ there, fixed it!
edit on 16-4-2013 by Village Idiot because: Just being me......... again

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

ANYONE responsible for security at a major public event?

How would you handle security at such an event?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
"Boston EMS is deploying a new, off-the-shelf, lightweight mobile device for the first time at the Boston Marathon on April 15. The platform, from SafetyPAD, is intended for use in mass-casualty situations gives EMS personnel the ability to carry into crowds and assess a patient upon arrival, document in realtime, transmit data to transport units before they arrive, and other features. Boston EMS will utilize the new Android-based program for bike and gator teams along race route. For more, visit: www.safetypad.com."

I'm not saying that there is not a possibility that there is something fishy with the boston marathon bombings but the above information hardly points to conspiracy. EMS always prepares for worst case scenario at any major event, usually months in advance and that they had this new equipment actually could explain why they were having drills on the day of the even.t to test the effectiveness of the ems teams and this new gear. Again i don't think the evidence is in one way or the other as to what really happened in boston. i mean they don't even have a (public) suspect yet. when the evidence comes in then i think we can have a more serious look at the facts at this time there just isn't enough information to form any valid conclusions. believe it or not sometimes # just happens as it happens and is not part of some larger intergalactic conspiracy
edit on 16-4-2013 by PureRockFurby because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-4-2013 by PureRockFurby because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
It is totally weird. But people jump straight to conspiracy and skip over synchronicity...which is just as creepy, IMHO, because there is no comprehensible , Earthly explanation, just the universe jacking with us.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join