It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Warned: Al-Qaida Hit Squads Coming -2/28/13 Boston?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntoxicatingMadness
Well the fact that the attacker was Saudi Arabian leans towards this. Seems to not have been of Korea, suppose I should have known, why do a small bomb when you're gonna nuke?

The alleged attacker.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ForwardDrift

Originally posted by phantomjack

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
A warning from Iran? I didn't think Al-Quaida operated out of Iran?

Just as Iran are in the cross hairs, this warning is released and then this?

The conspiracy part of my brain is doing overtime!!!
edit on 15/4/13 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

I dont think the country of origin is what is important. The Caliphate is what is important to islamist extremists. That is global, and not restricted to one country or another.

Jihad. Jihad. Jihad.

All now while we have the weakest president in office. At least Bush had the balls to respond. This president will want to take whomever on a round of golf to "talk it over"

Considering Obama took out Bin Laden while nearly all his advisors thought crossing into Pakistan was a bad idea and risky...I don't know if he is as weak as he claims he is. (Side note: I didn't vote for Obama or anyone) Just saying...

Bin Laden died in Tora Bora in 2003. Why do you think we never saw the body?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by PheonixReborn

I must agree with you. I do not see a militia group taking out its own people. That just makes no sense.

Timothy McVeigh

No, McVeigh took out a government building. That is different than taking out innocent bystanders, IMHO.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
In my opinion, this act deserves a war. We need to go in and send Iran to the stone age, if the Iranian people cannot oust the regime, then we will.

We put Iran down, then a lot of terrorists are going to be left out for dry.
edit on 15-4-2013 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by redshoes

I agree. This has all the hallmarks of a domestic attack. The explosions were relatively small, suggesting pipe bombs left at ground level rather than AQ's usual method of suicide attacks with large back-pack bombs.

The fact that a Saudi national was arrested after suffering minor shrapnel injuries is not any reason to believe he was responsible for the attack. The event is an international one and there were competitors from many countries.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   

No, McVeigh took out a government building. That is different than taking out innocent bystanders, IMHO.

And all those innocent children he killed were government employees?

I think you should stop defending your own terrorists and justifying their actions.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
In my opinion, this act deserves a war. We need to go in and send Iran to the stone age, if the Iranian people cannot oust the regime, then we will.

In my opinion you should find out who is actually responsible for this atrocity before declaring war on another country based only on your prejudices.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   

You are going to let these alleged claims justify an invasion of Iran?

Haven't you ever heard of false reporting and propaganda?

There is no proof in this article that these claims were in fact made, someone is just trying to sell some books and forward a certain obvious agenda, and you fell for it...sad.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   

All now while we have the weakest president in office. At least Bush had the balls to respond.
Are you for Real.......

An Attack carried out by Saudi Arabian`s , Funded by Pakistan

And that IDIOT Bush attacked Iraq and Afganistan.......

And Hammer Heads like you are Happy with That...

Incredible.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

There is no proof in this article that these claims were in fact made, someone is just trying to sell some books and forward a certain obvious agenda, and you fell for it...sad.

I find it so sad that people make these knee-jerk reactions.

So far no-one knows who did this or why.

Yet we already have people blaming Saudi and Iran and wanting war.

I grieve for the human spirit.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I betcha this isn't a middle eastern based attack.
Nor Muslim in any way. This will be home grown
and probably funded by grumpy tax paying billionaires

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I totally agree with you sweets.

We need to smack around a bit the regimes of these infiltrators.

Anyone who says these terrorists are not on our shores or coming to our shores need to be reported to the FBI/NSA/RCMP.

Who knows? they could be actual terrorists themselves.

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by sealing
I betcha this isn't a middle eastern based attack.
Nor Muslim in any way. This will be home grown
and probably funded by grumpy tax paying billionaires

I think you're right that it was domestic. The MO is simply not AQ.

I think it was not tax paying billionaires. I don't see any benefit for them.

Look to your militia groups.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by PheonixReborn

I do believe McVeigh said he would have chosen another target had he known there were kids in the building. Not to defend him, but it is really not even close to the same. He chose a specific target in RETALIATION of innocent people being killed.

It's weird to say, and what he did was wrong completely obviously, but you aren't going to see an American militia group or whatever, attack innocent people. If you know about the OKC bombing you will know that McVeigh was attacking the government in response to waco and ruby ridge where the govt killed innocent civilians.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   

No. There is absolutely NO reason to believe that. The attack is definitely terrorist style (4 bombs to be coordinated). Why would a militia group do this. I wouldn't be surprised if the government tries to pin it on militia groups because the next move to further gun control advocacy is to make white people afraid of other white people, but it will all be b.s. It sounds like you want to help push that agenda for them with your inexplicable reasoning.

This will be a middle eastern attack, but if they don't get anyone they could try to pin it on militia but I am certain it's not. They are already holding a Saudi as a suspect, I would say they are holding him for good reason.
edit on 15-4-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Sadly, I'm leaning toward this being domestic terrorism. History has shown us that these Islamic extremist groups are all too happy to stand up and claim responsibility rather quickly.

But, like everyone else, I really have no idea.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

I do believe McVeigh said he would have chosen another target had he known there were kids in the building. Not to defend him, but it is really not even close to the same. He chose a specific target in RETALIATION of innocent people being killed.

It's weird to say, and what he did was wrong completely obviously, but you aren't going to see an American militia group or whatever, attack innocent people. If you know about the OKC bombing you will know that McVeigh was attacking the government in response to waco and ruby ridge where the govt killed innocent civilians.

I'm not getting bogged down in an argument with you about the justification for terrorist acts.

All terrorist acts are wrong.

Please don't try to justify them by quoting Waco and Ruby Ridge.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

No. There is absolutely NO reason to believe that. The attack is definitely terrorist style (4 bombs to be coordinated). Why would a militia group do this. I wouldn't be surprised if the government tries to pin it on militia groups because the next move to further gun control advocacy is to make white people afraid of other white people, but it will all be b.s. It sounds like you want to help push that agenda for them with your inexplicable reasoning.

This will be a middle eastern attack, but if they don't get anyone they could try to pin it on militia but I am certain it's not. They are already holding a Saudi as a suspect, I would say they are holding him for good reason.
edit on 15-4-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

They are holding a Saudi because he is a Saudi who was injured in the attack.

Do you think muslims are more capable of delivering a co-ordinated attack than your fellow countrymen?

Why?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever
Sadly, I'm leaning toward this being domestic terrorism. History has shown us that these Islamic extremist groups are all too happy to stand up and claim responsibility rather quickly.

But, like everyone else, I really have no idea.

Agreed. It does not feel like AQ.

They would have claimed responsibility by now.

This feels domestic.

Like you, I have no idea. But I'm sure as Hell not calling for a war on another country until its sorted out.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I was talking with my wife tonight and said isn't today the anniversary of the north korean dude . I wonder if they will use this a claim to propaganda that they hit the usa while bow out of their rhetoric looking like a hero to his people .

something about this stinks , it will come out eventually ,

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join