It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Warned: Al-Qaida Hit Squads Coming -2/28/13 Boston?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   

US Warned: Al-Qaida Hit Squads Coming -2/28/13 Boston?

www.wnd.com

A senior Iranian Revolutionary Guard commander has warned America and Europe that al-Qaida operatives will soon attack them.

And a source in the Islamic regime’s Intelligence Ministry told WND that another terror team is about to enter the United States. Should the West not accept Iran’s rights to its nuclear program within six months, the terrorists will attack, he said.

Related Thread

edit on 15-4-2013 by phantomjack because: Related Thread

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Could this have been a warning about Boston?

Less than 6 weeks later, this horrific bombing in Boston.

Are there other attacks coming? Is this the beginning of a stream of attacks?

I think that they are related and that our Islamic extremist friends have a sick sense of announcing their attentions in plain sight.

God Bless America.

www.wnd.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

I don't know what is more frighting. The implications of this possibly being true, or the reaction that America's military force will have, if this is found out to be true. I've never felt more personally threatened by people and organizations I'll never know and will never know me.
edit on 15-4-2013 by ForwardDrift because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I am waiting for North Korea to take responsibility.

Kim Jong Il had his special agents carry out terrorist acts.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ForwardDrift

Where was the heightened security? Did we not learn from the past actions of these terrorists?

The Boston Marathon is one of the most well known events world wide. Thousands of participants come from dozens of countries. What better place to show its capabilities?

The Superbowl was locked down tighter than a bottle of whisky at an AA meeting.

Why not this?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TFCJay
I am waiting for North Korea to take responsibility.

Kim Jong Il had his special agents carry out terrorist acts.

Unfortunately, NK does not have a history of this type of terrorism, nor does KJI have the intelligence to orchestrate something like this. He is too busy worrying about Dennis Rodman and playing Basketball.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

I think it is interesting and have to agree w/the other posters here ....great find OP....star and flag.

What I think is also very interesting is that they already have a suspect in custody...no more than an hour after the initial blast: www.nypost.com...
Shades of 9/11....shockingly the guy is a Saudi national...anyone want to bet that he will die from the shrapnel wounds?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I bet dhs and fbi didn't see this coming otherwise thid event would have this canceled.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by phantomjack

Where was the heightened security? Did we not learn from the past actions of these terrorists?

The Boston Marathon is one of the most well known events world wide. Thousands of participants come from dozens of countries. What better place to show its capabilities?

Why not this?

That's what they do though, they wait until security starts to be relaxed, wait till people start to forget, go back to normal day to day life, then they hit somewhere else that they haven't attacked before. Look at the Madrid bombings, the London bombings, they dont care who they hit, where, or when. They've got all the time in the world to wait until Western countries put their guard down again and then they strike somewhere else

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I'm still debating between foreign terrorist and false flag to finger "patriots."

No one has claimed responsibility yet, which it seems that foreign terrorist groups tend to do that pretty quickly, with more than one group claiming responsibility on occasion. The large public event certainly has a more "foreign" feel to it, but the lack of a claim at this point is troubling.

I don't think it quite fits with a domestic terrorist group. The date and city are symbolic, but the public event is not consistent with previous acts. I would see a militia group targeting some sort of government location, not an event where their average joe neighbors could very well be.

So, that leaves me leaning more toward false flag right now.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
A warning from Iran? I didn't think Al-Quaida operated out of Iran?

Just as Iran are in the cross hairs, this warning is released and then this?

The conspiracy part of my brain is doing overtime!!!
edit on 15/4/13 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Why not this?

To these excellent questions I have no good answer to other than a very speculative (and wimpy): "I don't know, maybe just an old-fashioned security lapse at the wrong time and place?"

Trust me, that sounds just as hallow to me, as it no doubt sounds to you. I hope we get to the facts, whatever they might be.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Yeah it does seem all a bit convenient. if this does come out to be an attack form an Iranian al quaeda cell, it will be very dodgy

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
An Iranian terror cell would have most likely caused much more havoc, if they were to strike first. Can anyone substantiate these claims from the OP source. I am not going to attack the source, I will take another look at the content. This seems like BS to me.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saorsainn
I'm still debating between foreign terrorist and false flag to finger "patriots."

No one has claimed responsibility yet, which it seems that foreign terrorist groups tend to do that pretty quickly, with more than one group claiming responsibility on occasion. The large public event certainly has a more "foreign" feel to it, but the lack of a claim at this point is troubling.

I don't think it quite fits with a domestic terrorist group. The date and city are symbolic, but the public event is not consistent with previous acts. I would see a militia group targeting some sort of government location, not an event where their average joe neighbors could very well be.

So, that leaves me leaning more toward false flag right now.

I must agree with you. I do not see a militia group taking out its own people. That just makes no sense.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Well the fact that the attacker was Saudi Arabian leans towards this. Seems to not have been of Korea, suppose I should have known, why do a small bomb when you're gonna nuke?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978

I dont think the country of origin is what is important. The Caliphate is what is important to islamist extremists. That is global, and not restricted to one country or another.

Jihad. Jihad. Jihad.

All now while we have the weakest president in office. At least Bush had the balls to respond. This president will want to take whomever on a round of golf to "talk it over"

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Although I feel pretty bad about speculating while people are still bleeding, this feels to me like a timed event or RC detonation.

4 hours in to the race, with the runners already thinning out and things winding down. If I was looking for indications that this was an organised AQ cell, I'd expect to see these attacks occur not on the street outside but inside the packed bars and restaurants in order to maximise casualties.

RC detonation would be more in the style of Iranian or other state sponsored agencies. AQ would be more likely to use suicide bombers, (although it may emerge that this was the case)

From what I've been able see online and on TV I've seen a lot of poor people with lower leg injuries, could indicate a ground based IED.

But the biggest tell at this point is the lack of any claims coming from AQ groups within the Arabic MSM.

If I had to call it, my gutt says domestic, (although this may include domestic islamist inspired lone wolf) similar to the bombings at the Olympics in Atlanta.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978

I dont think the country of origin is what is important. The Caliphate is what is important to islamist extremists. That is global, and not restricted to one country or another.

Jihad. Jihad. Jihad.

All now while we have the weakest president in office. At least Bush had the balls to respond. This president will want to take whomever on a round of golf to "talk it over"

Considering Obama took out Bin Laden while nearly all his advisors thought crossing into Pakistan was a bad idea and risky...I don't know if he is as weak as he claims he is. (Side note: I didn't vote for Obama or anyone) Just saying...

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   

I must agree with you. I do not see a militia group taking out its own people. That just makes no sense.

Timothy McVeigh

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join