It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail believers are going to be the Death of us all!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by clairvoyantrose

Wait, I am a restarted dis-informant?

I am not the one claiming imaginary bad men are spraying Alzheimers juice on everyone, or that when a contrail is just right in the sky in relation to the sun there is a shadow, which you in your paranoid delusional world calls a Black beam. You know next to nothing and you are paranoid to the point of needing a frigin white jacket and padded room. Watch who you call retarded there spanky.

The black beams appear before and after a chemtrail is sprayed. You're to tell me that a shadow can miraculously appear before an object is even there to cast a shadow upon?
I know plenty, and I know my mental health is fine. I'm a strong 20 year old well educated woman and I think I threaten your manhood because you sure are touchy, SPANKY.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Isn't that a summary of what you posted? Pretty much saying chemtrails don't exist, they're only contrails? We're sick to death of you too buddy, but I'm gonna keep on keepin' on and truth the hell out of you. I'm sick of people who try to post witty OP's to make people feel stupid for believing in something that hits so close to home. Will you believe when everybody has Alzheimer's, can't grow natural food, and all the bee's are gone?

Alzheimer's, not being able to grow food and all bee's gone would somehow prove chemtrails?

Sure, the same way as balancing a 3 ton elephant on ones pinkie finger while singing the Macarena in a pink tutu proves the sun is really a stargate.

Cant fight facts

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

Chemtrails contain insane amounts of aluminum. Plane sprays, it falls to the soil, and plants absorb it.

So can u show us 1 of them their planes you talkin bout?

When I have a chance to upload, I sure will.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Sure, the same way as balancing a 3 ton elephant on ones pinkie finger while singing the Macarena in a pink tutu proves the sun is really a stargate.

Now is the elephant wearing the pink tutu or would I have to, because it is so hard to get an elephant to wear a pink tutu..

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

Isn't that a summary of what you posted? Pretty much saying chemtrails don't exist, they're only contrails? We're sick to death of you too buddy, but I'm gonna keep on keepin' on and truth the hell out of you. I'm sick of people who try to post witty OP's to make people feel stupid for believing in something that hits so close to home. Will you believe when everybody has Alzheimer's, can't grow natural food, and all the bee's are gone?

Alzheimer's, not being able to grow food and all bee's gone would somehow prove chemtrails?

Cant fight facts

Just real quick to get in there with a post that hardly gives anything of worth to the conversation.
Alzheimer's can be brought on by constant exposure to aluminum, which is a major component of chemtrails.
Too much Aluminum in the soil makes it so plants are unable to absorb the right amounts of nutrients. Monsanto is patenting a seed that is resistant to aluminum, coincidence?
And the bee's are dying because the flowers contain incredible amounts of aluminum. No pollen, no bees.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   

When I have a chance to upload, I sure will.

I can't wait to see these...

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by clairvoyantrose

Wait, I am a restarted dis-informant?

I am not the one claiming imaginary bad men are spraying Alzheimers juice on everyone, or that when a contrail is just right in the sky in relation to the sun there is a shadow, which you in your paranoid delusional world calls a Black beam. You know next to nothing and you are paranoid to the point of needing a frigin white jacket and padded room. Watch who you call retarded there spanky.

The black beams appear before and after a chemtrail is sprayed. You're to tell me that a shadow can miraculously appear before an object is even there to cast a shadow upon?
I know plenty, and I know my mental health is fine. I'm a strong 20 year old well educated woman and I think I threaten your manhood because you sure are touchy, SPANKY.

When the men come to take you away, you can thank me for the heads up.

Black beams.......Bwahahahahahahahahahahaah!

Maybe it's not mental health, but a lack of education.

Just so you know, one day, you may call the wrong person a retard and they may smack the stupid gin right off of your face. When that happens, think of me,

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

What about the billions of pounds of aluminium coming from factories and the like?

You seem to be ignoring my question.

What seems more likely to you?

Aluminium coming from factory chimneys, waste water and dust or aluminium coming from planes at 30,000 feet?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

The black beams appear before and after a chemtrail is sprayed.

No, they don't. They have never appeared before a contrail appears. Your fantastic 20 years of strong life experience and obvious 2nd grade education show a pathetic grasp of reality.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Welcome to the world of learning...

www.atoptics.co.uk...

And yes that does happen...It's called an optical illusion.
edit on 16-4-2013 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I don't need to defend myself to you. You have no idea who I am, how much education I've had or how my mental health is. Just because I'm aware and conscious of rapid changes that I am able to observe every day, and do plenty research, doesn't mean I'm mentally unstable.

You're a really small man behind that keyboard, and I too can fill a post with ridiculous smiley faces and ignorance. "Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
"

Get out of your mom's basement f#ggot.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Of course at this point no one knows for sure what these "new" types of "contrails" are exactly....hence the conspiracey. What we do know is that is SOMETHING is going on that is not normal.

This all started for me when I started to notice in my travels up and down CA, USA these strange persistent trails that would turn a beautiful day into an "overcast" sky...it seems to be more previlant over more rural and northern areas of CA from my observations. I have not seen them over LA, which is sort of interesting......Hollywood and the wealthy maybe get spared...

I told my BF what I was seeing, and he told me about some reading he had been doing on "Chemtrails" and Geo-engineering....he then spent many days and hours reasearching everything he could get his hands on...and the circumstancial evidence was overwelming....I don't put anything past the "nut jobs" running this World...

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

What about the billions of pounds of aluminium coming from factories and the like?

You seem to be ignoring my question.

What seems more likely to you?

Aluminium coming from factory chimneys, waste water and dust or aluminium coming from planes at 30,000 feet?

Both are very real and very plausible. What about the areas that don't have factories around them that spout out aluminum, but have constant chemtrails and the soil still reads aluminum particles as incredibly high? There are no factories around where I live like that.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   

when in fact, many of us are far more educated than OP can ever imagine.

Educated in what is the question?

You might be educated in the best way to light farts, doesn't mean you can light them better than I can

The death of us is going to be these retarded dis-informants that choose to turn the other cheek when it comes to life-shattering realities like this.

Not very life shattering as you all say they have been doing this in the past, on their own citizens.

Why are you arguing with the deniers if you are so sure, why not take action, don't know where to start?

Well then maybe your "far more educated than OP can ever imagine" was another false claim for if all you can do about this life shattering reality is post randomly and anonymously on the net saying you believe and anyone who denies is being paid to doesn't sound or imply education of any sort

Take action or as you said earlier "You need to get your words straight or else you're in a world of hurt." Just because you make some uneducated post on ATS doesn't mean people are going to automatically start believing in chemtrails.

A world of hurt is a threat of violence to someone is it not, are you stalking Network Dude or threatening them for what they post?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Get out of your mom's basement f#ggot.

totally classy.

You win.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   

The black beams appear before and after a chemtrail is sprayed.

No, they don't. They have never appeared before a contrail appears. Your fantastic 20 years of strong life experience and obvious 2nd grade education show a pathetic grasp of reality.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

You got me all figured out don't cha

Don't let network dude know.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Yes brain child. Do you notice anything odd about those pictures? Every DAMN one of them has a contrail in it. If you ever get outside to see one for yourself, you will notice that every DAMN time they occur, the SUN is in the same spot in relation to the "black beam".

But you knew that with all your life expirience and .......education........Bwahahahahahahahahahahahha!!!!

edit on 16-4-2013 by network dude because: people with IQ's less than 10 should not be allowed near a keyboard.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

There are no factories around where I live like that.

Have you taken soil samples where you live?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Because this really looks normal, and would be something you totally want your skies to look like, right??

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join