It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail believers are going to be the Death of us all!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Urantia1111

I know I know...atmospheric conditions just right, contrails persist and spread out as clouds blah blah. No. I'm not buying that. If that's true, why don't airports get completely engulfed in thick white smoke when the conditions are favorable at ground level? You never see an airliner crapping out these huge billowing trails of exhaust on takeoff or landing.

That would be because airports are not generally found at 30,000ft, or alternatively, it is not often -30 degrees at ground level where most airports are (though some airbases near the poles experience it). If you even had a bit of a grasp on this you might start to see why the whole idea of chemtrails is laughable. The fact that you don't says everything about why you believe in them.

Believe me, I understand you not wanting to believe that our air is being intentionally poisoned. Its a difficult thing to accept.

Wrong again, there are many sources of poison in the air, the pollution issue is serious and deadly, why you have to nail your colours to a made up piece of hokum instead of facing real issues is the only thing that's hard to accept.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by Urantia1111

Airports don't get engulfed in huge clouds because the conditions that need to exist for persistent contrail formation are in the -30 to -40 degrees F. Those kinds of temps are hard to find in the US. Plus you need other factors to be right. I am not saying chemtrails don't exist. I am saying that contrails do exist and they do act just like clouds. they can and do persist for hours. It's science fact. Something that I wish chemtrail believers would study a bit.

WOW you first post raging about how "chemtrails DON'T EXIST" and you go on saying "I AM NOT SAYING THEY DON'T EXIST."

You need to get your words straight or else you're in a world of hurt. Just because you make some uneducated post on ATS doesn't mean people are going to automatically stop believing in chemtrails.
We all know planes can produce contrails that persist for a while, but eventually they all dissipate. Then there are chemtrails, that persist for hours and you can PHYSICALLY WATCH THEM TURN THE SKY INTO A GREY SOUPY MESS. Then they criss cross back and forth for hours, even into the night and start early in the morning. I have eyes. I have lived in the same place for 15 years and watch the skies every single day. I live along a highway of 3 military bases and un-marked, sometimes almost invisible NON COMMERCIAL air planes flood our skies every day with this soupy mess. There are black beams associated with chemtrails, and all the recent pictures of "sundogs" or "halos" around the sun have sky rocketed in numbers. You don't think that's more than coincidence? People not being able to collect rain water? Orange and pink sunsets every night? Bee's dying because flowers have insane amounts of aluminum? Like c'mon, get a grip. NASA published articles that were immediately taken down, scientists have come out with information and their careers are destroyed once they do. Why do YOU get so angry when people choose to believe something they can witness with their own eyes?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by clairvoyantrose

Oh god there's so much that's interconnectered!!

Where's the studies on the flowers with too much aluminium?
What NASA articles?
How do you know they're non commercial planes?

Oh and why would they spray over 3 military bases?
Bit counter-intuitive innit?

edit on 16/4/13 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by clairvoyantrose
WOW you first post raging about how "chemtrails DON'T EXIST" and you go on saying "I AM NOT SAYING THEY DON'T EXIST."

So much garbage and disinformation has been displayed and presented on the chemtrail subject that anyone with an honest attempt to study it, will push all the rest of the data aside after finding these lies. The subject of geo-engineering being brought into the discussion and having it misrepresented will have the same affects. Eventually, the entire subject will be laughable to almost everyone. Then, if there ever is a real issue, it will be ignored. If you truly believe someone is spraying you, yet you have no idea, who, how, why, or how often, you might want to get some answers before you start your rampage. Knowing that all of this started out with people being afraid of contrails. STUDY THE DAMN CONTRAILS FIRST! Then, once you understand them, if you still believe in chemtrails, you will at least be able to have intelligent conversations. If you cry wolf too many times, when the wolf does come, you're screwed.

Here is my OP.

Now you show where the hell I said chemtrails did not exist.

I am sick to death of loud mouth whiners flat out lying about a post just to make their pathetic existence seem a tiny bit more tolerable to those who see how sad they really are.

Put up and or shut up.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
How in the World would people that are SEEING these chemtrails going to be the Death of us all?

There is plenty of evidence to suggest some sort of Geo-engineering is occuring, and over and over again the OP just seems willing to ignore extensive research and eye witness accounts that many other members have shared in many of threads on the subject.

I personally see apathy as being the Death of us all........

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Oh god there's so much that's interconnectered!!

Where's the studies on the flowers with too much aluminium?
What NASA articles?
How do you know they're non commercial planes?

Oh and why would they spray over 3 military bases?
Bit counter-intuitive innit?

edit on 16/4/13 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

Flowers and Bees
As for the NASA one, I cannot link because it was immediately taken down.
I've looked up the commercial air plane flight path, and none of them go over my area. I'm in rural Alberta. We have airports yes, but those planes don't produce the massive chemtrails like the un-marked non-commercial planes. We have acres upon acres of farm land, and part of the agenda is to make soil so toxic that only Monsanto seeds that are resistant to aluminum are able to grow in soil. Makes sense to me.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   

So much garbage and disinformation has been displayed and presented on the chemtrail subject that anyone with an honest attempt to study it, will push all the rest of the data aside after finding these lies. The subject of geo-engineering being brought into the discussion and having it misrepresented will have the same affects. Eventually, the entire subject will be laughable to almost everyone. Then, if there ever is a real issue, it will be ignored. If you truly believe someone is spraying you, yet you have no idea, who, how, why, or how often, you might want to get some answers before you start your rampage. Knowing that all of this started out with people being afraid of contrails. STUDY THE DAMN CONTRAILS FIRST! Then, once you understand them, if you still believe in chemtrails, you will at least be able to have intelligent conversations. If you cry wolf too many times, when the wolf does come, you're screwed.

Here is my OP.

I am sick to death of loud mouth whiners flat out lying about a post just to make their pathetic existence seem a tiny bit more tolerable to those who see how sad they really are.

Put up and or shut up.

Isn't that a summary of what you posted? Pretty much saying chemtrails don't exist, they're only contrails?
We're sick to death of you too buddy, but I'm gonna keep on keepin' on and truth the hell out of you. I'm sick of people who try to post witty OP's to make people feel stupid for believing in something that hits so close to home. Will you believe when everybody has Alzheimer's, can't grow natural food, and all the bee's are gone?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   

So much garbage and disinformation has been displayed and presented on the chemtrail subject that anyone with an honest attempt to study it, will push all the rest of the data aside after finding these lies. The subject of geo-engineering being brought into the discussion and having it misrepresented will have the same affects.

Eventually, the entire subject will be laughable to almost everyone. Then, if there ever is a real issue, it will be ignored.

If you truly believe someone is spraying you, yet you have no idea, who, how, why, or how often, you might want to get some answers before you start your rampage. Knowing that all of this started out with people being afraid of contrails. STUDY THE DAMN CONTRAILS FIRST! Then, once you understand them, if you still believe in chemtrails, you will at least be able to have intelligent conversations.

If you cry wolf too many times, when the wolf does come, you're screwed.

I live minutes outside of Chicago, and every so often, maybe once a month, these Silver, Unmarked planes, criss-cross the skies above me, leaving these 2-3 hour long trails above. They do this at extremely high altitude so I needed to use Binoculars to get a better look.

All the while, regular planes from O'Hare were flying in/out of the airport underneath them, leaving no visible trails that last 2-3 hours.

In my book, something is up with that. And when I went online to see what these planes are leaving behind, I come across the Chemtrails conspiracy.

Seen it with my own eyes, so your thread here don't stick cause I know something is up with those planes. At this point I ask myself if your a paid chemtrail shill, agent provacatuer, or what your deal is. Next time I'll make some Hi-def vids and post just for you

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

The death of us is going to be these retarded dis-informants that choose to turn the other cheek when it comes to life-shattering realities like this.

Observation is the key most important factor, and that is what thousands of us are doing. My grandparents don't remember a time in their life where their skies were grid locked constantly and they never got to see the blue of the sky. Pink sunsets only happened once in a blue moon, now they happen everyday.

Something is NOT right and I for one am sick of people like OP calling people down because "they don't do their research" when in fact, many of us are far more educated than OP can ever imagine.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   

So your link says this:

the Pitt study finds that bumblebees are at risk of ingesting toxic amounts of metals like aluminum and nickel found in flowers growing in soil that has been contaminated by exhaust from vehicles, industrial machinery, and farming equipment.

How did you deduce that contrails are part of that?

And acidic soils have been around long before aircraft were even flying...

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

So your link says this:

the Pitt study finds that bumblebees are at risk of ingesting toxic amounts of metals like aluminum and nickel found in flowers growing in soil that has been contaminated by exhaust from vehicles, industrial machinery, and farming equipment.

How did you deduce that contrails are part of that?

And acidic soils have been around long before aircraft were even flying...

Chemtrails contain insane amounts of aluminum. Plane sprays, it falls to the soil, and plants absorb it.

Yes there is already minerals in the soil as well as aluminum, but not numbers this high. Soil and water have been tested in Chemtrailed areas and the soil and water aluminum particles are off the charts.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus
I live minutes outside of Chicago, and every so often, maybe once a month, these Silver, Unmarked planes, criss-cross the skies above me, leaving these 2-3 hour long trails above. They do this at extremely high altitude so I needed to use Binoculars to get a better look.

All the while, regular planes from O'Hare were flying in/out of the airport underneath them, leaving no visible trails that last 2-3 hours.

In my book, something is up with that. And when I went online to see what these planes are leaving behind, I come across the Chemtrails conspiracy.

Seen it with my own eyes, so your thread here don't stick cause I know something is up with those planes. At this point I ask myself if your a paid chemtrail shill, agent provacatuer, or what your deal is. Next time I'll make some Hi-def vids and post just for you

Glad to see somebody conscious about this, and taking notice of the ever changing skies. I see the same un-marked military craft swoop back and forth in our skies and I'm in Canada.

Keep on truthin'.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   

But what about the billions of pounds of aluminium spewed out by factories and the like?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by EartOccupant
I find CONtrails as disturbing as well.

When CONtrails make my perfect blue sky hazy and even full cloudy again..

Maybe no toxins.. But less sunshine on my panels, plants and skin!

So CON or CHEM trails.. I hate them both.

I want my SUN rights!

You have them, do you know what to do with them is the real question?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

And those would be flights that are traveling to other locations other than Chicago, which would be the reason they fly at that height.

Planes that take off and land will not leave trails at that height, but as I pointed out above the overflights will when conditions are favorable for contrail persistence.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Wait, I am a restarted dis-informant?

I am not the one claiming imaginary bad men are spraying Alzheimers juice on everyone, or that when a contrail is just right in the sky in relation to the sun there is a shadow, which you in your paranoid delusional world calls a Black beam. You know next to nothing and you are paranoid to the point of needing a frigin white jacket and padded room. Watch who you call retarded there spanky.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Urantia1111

Actually, it goes to show that I believe what I SEE before something someone (who curiously seems to have some vested interest in what I believe about chemtrails) tells me on a website.

Are you saying you can see chemtrails and know they're chemtrails by sight alone?

Do you have bionic eyes similar to what the 6million dollar man has, yours can test chemical composition of compounds 10km away without any physical interaction?

If so where do I sign up to get a pair

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Here is my OP.

Put up and or shut up.

Isn't that a summary of what you posted? Pretty much saying chemtrails don't exist, they're only contrails?
We're sick to death of you too buddy, but I'm gonna keep on keepin' on and truth the hell out of you. I'm sick of people who try to post witty OP's to make people feel stupid for believing in something that hits so close to home. Will you believe when everybody has Alzheimer's, can't grow natural food, and all the bee's are gone?

no, it's EXACTLY WHAT I POSTED. WORD FOR FRIGGIN WORD.

now show where in that I said that chemtrails didn't exist. man up or STFU!
edit on 16-4-2013 by network dude because: stupid people really piss me off.

edit on 16-4-2013 by network dude because: I hate idiots.

edit on 16-4-2013 by network dude because: sometimes I wish I could slap the stupid right out of some folks.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Chemtrails contain insane amounts of aluminum. Plane sprays, it falls to the soil, and plants absorb it.

So can u show us 1 of them their planes you talkin bout?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by MountainLaurel
How in the World would people that are SEEING these chemtrails going to be the Death of us all?

There is plenty of evidence to suggest some sort of Geo-engineering is occuring, and over and over again the OP just seems willing to ignore extensive research and eye witness accounts that many other members have shared in many of threads on the subject.

I personally see apathy as being the Death of us all........

Reading comprehension might do you in.
Go back, and read slowly, I retyped it real slow just for you.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join