It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey "Osama Bin Laden" oooooooooops.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
Osama doesn't care, and all another attack will prove is that it was not the administration that was behind it with CIA remote controlled planes and missles hitting the Pentagon.

I don't see how another terror attack would prove the administration wasn't behind 911.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Justmytype
Now, you all let Bin Laden know who is scared and who is not. Your safety was to be in the blue as to Bin Ladens tape. Well IMHO I think you all just let Bin Laden no where to attack again, If your scared , he can continue to attack you because" once something fears something it normally always fears it meaning he knows now what states will not fight back.

Your thoughts are flawed, in that most of the states were pretty close...almost 50/50 for the most part. As far as I'm concerned, he can attack the south. They're all a bunch of religious hypocrites who vote for religious hypocrites anyway.

[edit on 4-11-2004 by Damned]

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 12:32 AM
link   
, you think the eastern states voted for Kerry just because they were scared? For the most part we tend to vote Democratic almost always regardless of the issues

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I think his threat had the exact opposite effect, actually. The reaction I saw from most of the sheep was: "Well, if OBL thinks he can sway my vote, I'm voting for Bush, just to prove he has no power over us!"
Some people actually decided to vote for Bush only because of his threat. What they fail to realize is, if they hadn't planned on voting for Bush before, and they did after his threat, OBL did succeed in manipulating their vote.
How do you know that's not what he wanted?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join