It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NUCLEAR WAR: Are We a Security Threat For Extraterrestrial Civilizations?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

The OP mentioned Extraterrestrial Civilizations specifically and not interdimentional

But if they are interdimentional its not their planet we are destroying..its our own. In a multi dimensional universe there might already be dimensions in which our planet is already destroyed or ones where life didnt even start here and other where the planet didnt even form. None of this is effecting us in our universe and on our planet.

edit on 14-4-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
Lets see..if there are aliens out there we obviously don't have the technology to detect them, see them , talk to them , or chase after them.

I seriously doubt we are much of a threat to them at this point.

Did you seriously read the article of the first link?

ARE WE A SECURITY THREAT TO EXTRATERRESTRIALS CIVILIZATIONS?

Either the extraterrestrials have voluntarily stopped visiting us thanks to the current nuclear military inactivity, our earlier activity thus having drawn their attention, or – the second hypothesis - it is this very military activity that provoked the involuntary appearance of UFOs in our skies! Thus there would be an underlying physical law linking nuclear tests and observations of UAP (Unidentified Aerospatial Phenomena). This is just one of the innovative elements provided by The Science of the Extraterrestrials, which appeared in July 2005. This work shows that these two hypotheses are but one and the same.

It is because we disturb them that they come. But they appear physically for the same reason that makes them come. An atomic explosion is a foray into the space-time continuum that they occupy! Breaking an atomic nucleus means extracting the very many chronons existing below the threshold of the chromodynamic scale (study of the quarks of the nucleus). These chronons are imperceptible at our scale of temporal flow but constitute the framework of existence of the evolved extraterrestrials. Besides, they have become ultraterrestrials – imperceptible in our space time continuum – becoming extraterrestrials only when materializing!

Thus, nuclear explosions would produce sudden and undesired materializations of extraterrestrial vessels as secondary effects! It seems that these secondary effects are the achilles heel of the extraterrestrials and the argument for a global nuclear strategy conducted by the U.S. superpower. This seems to set the conditions for its protectorate against the extraterrestrials on a global scale.

.../...

The US Air Force has incessantly been helped in this by the CIA and even by yet more secret agencies, in augmenting its military budget for the purposes of developing arms capable of neutralizing these incredible ships. It is highly probable that the Pentagon, and in particular those responsible for the military atomic program, have come to understand the nuclear dimension of the UFO phenomenon. If they did not necessarily destroy the ET ships, the nuclear explosions seemed to possess one virtue: they materialized them!

In rendering visible the invisible, the US Air Force at least had the advantage of specifying the threat in terms of the number of observations. From there came the multiplication of atomic tests. From there came the curve of radar/visual (UFOs materializing) cases matching that of atomic tests. Thus maybe they multiplied the UFO crashes, as may have been the case a year later in 1948 in Laredo, Texas? Did this policy of evaluation of the extraterrestrial threat have nuclear proliferation as a consequence? It is now clear that the number of warheads greatly surpasses national needs.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

The OP mentioned Extraterrestrial Civilizations specifically and not interdenominational.

But if they are interdenominational then its not their planet we are destroying..its our own. In a multi dimensional universe there might already be dimensions in which our planet is already destroyed or ones where life didnt even start here and other where the planet didnt even form. None of this is effecting us in our universe and on our planet.

Just read carefully this post above:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by alex45

No sorry i dont have time to read all of the ramblings of a lengthy blog. Can you sum it up into a sensible few sentences?

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by CirqueDeTruth

Lets see..if there are aliens out there we obviously don't have the technology to detect them, see them , talk to them , or chase after them.

I seriously doubt we are much of a threat to them at this point.

Well - that depends.

If aliens are inter/ultra dimensional then they could very well intimately be connected with the earth, just as we are. So if we it destroy it - even though we aren't aware of them - we're still destroying their planet to. We're just not aware they are there, and those who are, are told to seek medical attention. We don't believe them and continue on with our way of life. But - what if they are right? And there is more to this world than just ourselves? If we hypothesize that they are certainly real, then the question is, can they hold us accountable for actions and the devastation it has/is cause to the planet?

Cirque

Your reasoning is very good.

The whole problem is the understanding of the universe.

Everything is intricated in the quantum physics sense. To truly understand the laws of the universe, and then the relationship between humans and ETs (I call them EXTRATEMPORALS instead of extraterrestrials or ultradimensionals) we MUST understand the nature of Time. The book The Science of Extraterrestrials is all about the time nature. There are different layers of space-times separated by different time flows. The book is about the demonstration of it.

Once you deeply comprehend it you understand the behaviors of the UFOs / ETs.
edit on 14-4-2013 by alex45 because: typo

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   

reply to post by alex45

No sorry i dont have time to read all of the ramblings of a lengthy blog. Can you sum it up into a sensible few sentences?

See my answer just above. I could make it in 100 words, 1,000 words, 10,000 words, 100,000 words. So, you can choose my answers in this thread (extremely short and then uncomplete), the extracts of the articles (short and out of context), the articles (a little bit better) or the books (the full explanations). But if you disregard all of them, or deny them (calling them ramblings) due to your lazyness, then you won't be upgraded, intellectually or spiritually.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

The OP mentioned Extraterrestrial Civilizations specifically and not interdenominational.

But if they are interdenominational then its not their planet we are destroying..its our own. In a multi dimensional universe there might already be dimensions in which our planet is already destroyed or ones where life didnt even start here and other where the planet didnt even form. None of this is effecting us in our universe and on our planet.

That's an interesting concept that - each dimension exists dependently from one another and do not affect each other. So, if the earth shattered at it's core, and created another asteroid belt - it's not broken apart in all dimension - simply are own?

I don't think (operative word there "think") it quite works that way. I think we're more inter-connected than that - thus why we have paranormal phenomenon. If just for moments we briefly can come into awareness that it's there, I'm thinking they're not that independent from us than we may think.

But let's swing back to extra-dimensional. The question still remains - being the "supposed" more advance race - would they have the right to make the determination that humans need to go - for the better of all other life in the universe and perhaps earth if they can get rid of us and save other life aside from us. Or should they just quarantine us till we all just learn to get along? In a "The Day the Earth Stood Still" scenario - do they have the right to pass judgement upon us in representation of all other life in the universe? Us as the potential threat.

I think there's a reason we haven't started digging up the moon, or sent a manned mission to Mars. I think we're grounded and limited to only sending probes out into space and being within a certain distance of Earth on our space station. I think our leaders try frustratedly to bring all of the people on earth together in unification - because we can't get off this rock until we do.

I'm a dreamer, not a realist. The skeptic in me whispers, "keep dreaming."
And I will, cause I'd hate to think we're alone.

Peace,
Cirque

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by alex45

reply to post by alex45

See my answer just above. I could make it in 100 words, 1,000 words, 10,000 words, 100,000 words. So, you can choose my answers in this thread (extremely short and then uncomplete), the extracts of the articles (short and out of context), the articles (a little bit better) or the books (the full explanations). But if you disregard all of them, or deny them (calling them ramblings) due to your lazyness, then you won't be upgraded, intellectually or spiritually.

ahh, i didnt think you could.

Its clear you are here just try to promote your blog and the books on it. You have 12 links back to your blog just on the OP. You repeatedly ask people to go and read your site rather than answer questions.

And now you are calling people lazy for not wanting to read your blog...This is a discussion site and not a promotion board for your blog and books.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Very good thoughts!

The ETs / Humans relationship problem is scientific. Only updated true scientists can fully understand this problem. THAT'S WHY THOSE SCIENTISTS WHO WERE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE NUCLEAR DEVELOPMENT WERE ALSO RESPONSIBLE FOR THE UFO SIGHTINGS REPORTS AND BRIEFINGS.
edit on 14-4-2013 by alex45 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by alex45

reply to post by alex45

ahh, i didnt think you could.

Its clear you are here you just try to promote your blog and the books on it. You have 12 links back to your blog just on the OP. You repeatedly ask people to go and read your site rather than answer questions.

And now you are calling people lazy for not wanting to read your blog...This is a discussion site and not a promotion board for your blog and books.

You wanted a summary. Please, make the effort to read what I wrote in this thread!

I wrote:

Did you seriously read the article of the first link?

ARE WE A SECURITY THREAT TO EXTRATERRESTRIALS CIVILIZATIONS?

Either the extraterrestrials have voluntarily stopped visiting us thanks to the current nuclear military inactivity, our earlier activity thus having drawn their attention, or – the second hypothesis - it is this very military activity that provoked the involuntary appearance of UFOs in our skies! Thus there would be an underlying physical law linking nuclear tests and observations of UAP (Unidentified Aerospatial Phenomena). This is just one of the innovative elements provided by The Science of the Extraterrestrials, which appeared in July 2005. This work shows that these two hypotheses are but one and the same.

It is because we disturb them that they come. But they appear physically for the same reason that makes them come. An atomic explosion is a foray into the space-time continuum that they occupy! Breaking an atomic nucleus means extracting the very many chronons existing below the threshold of the chromodynamic scale (study of the quarks of the nucleus). These chronons are imperceptible at our scale of temporal flow but constitute the framework of existence of the evolved extraterrestrials. Besides, they have become ultraterrestrials – imperceptible in our space time continuum – becoming extraterrestrials only when materializing!

Thus, nuclear explosions would produce sudden and undesired materializations of extraterrestrial vessels as secondary effects! It seems that these secondary effects are the achilles heel of the extraterrestrials and the argument for a global nuclear strategy conducted by the U.S. superpower. This seems to set the conditions for its protectorate against the extraterrestrials on a global scale.

.../...

The US Air Force has incessantly been helped in this by the CIA and even by yet more secret agencies, in augmenting its military budget for the purposes of developing arms capable of neutralizing these incredible ships. It is highly probable that the Pentagon, and in particular those responsible for the military atomic program, have come to understand the nuclear dimension of the UFO phenomenon. If they did not necessarily destroy the ET ships, the nuclear explosions seemed to possess one virtue: they materialized them!

In rendering visible the invisible, the US Air Force at least had the advantage of specifying the threat in terms of the number of observations. From there came the multiplication of atomic tests. From there came the curve of radar/visual (UFOs materializing) cases matching that of atomic tests. Thus maybe they multiplied the UFO crashes, as may have been the case a year later in 1948 in Laredo, Texas? Did this policy of evaluation of the extraterrestrial threat have nuclear proliferation as a consequence? It is now clear that the number of warheads greatly surpasses national needs.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Thread closed...

For administrative review...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join