It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramid Blueprints Found: What Would You Do With Them?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by HumAnnunaki

that's confirmation bias. you don't want ti to be factual, so you deny it

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
they have found a name carved into the great pyramid. it was khufu

Khufu's name could have been carved into the great pyramid ten thousand years after it was built. That is not real evidence. I can go carve my name into an area where ancient carvings are and a thousand years from now they will say I carved it all.

rickymouse is correct...

The ONLY thing we know is that history is a LIE, just like everything else.

If all the pyramids of Egypt are not antediluvian, the three pyramids on the Giza plateau undoubtedly are, as the pyramids of Dahshur. There would be therefore more than 12,000 years old. In this case, they were not built by the Pharaohs whose names they have.

These princes have appropriated already existing monuments, as it was the use at those days. Originally, these monuments were not designed as tombs. As Pharaohs always did, the restorer became the builder, and the Temple became his tomb.

Did they testify that this pyramid was indeed the work of Cheops? It would prove nothing. Napoleon has carved his figure on the monuments of the countries he conquered. Signing is not building. And the real builders, moreover, have not signed anything. Neither the Cities of the Andes, nor Mycenae, nor the giant Olmec Heads, nor the statues of Easter Island, nor the Celt dolmens. None of the cyclopean monuments has any inscription. No manual either. The Megalithic people did not care. They did not have our worship of ego.

The architectures that survived the great flood do not look like the others. They have at least two characteristics that differentiate them from all other human constructions. They are megalithic, ie made of enormous blocks, either cut or not. They are bare, ie without any ornament or inscription. These two signs, giant blocks, no decoration, prove that the great pyramid was built before the flood: there is neither painting, nor sculpture, nor hieroglyphic in the great pyramid.

eden-saga.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

that's confirmation bias. you don't want ti to be factual, so you deny it

No, that is not true.

I am a truth seeker that is why I posted the etching in the stone of the pyramid.
I thought that was possibly what you were refering to.

Now that I have seen the blueprints for myself; I'm going to state that Khufu
could have NOTHING to do with the build..unless..unless of course they had
3D and auto-cad in Khufu's day..?

May I be so bold as to ask that would you change your mind if evidence
provided showed the Khufu was possibly not the builder?

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I believe I read somewhere that Khufu only did repair work on them. He didn't have anything to do with building them nor did his successors.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Were there water marks on the pyramid OR was the pyramid buried in sand and this is what caused the different shading on the stones because of he different weathering?

Also, if there was water covering part of the pyramid because the casing was limestone it would have wicked water into it... this may have made the water mark higher than the actual height of the water.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

I have artifacts buried at various levels on my land that are between say three hundred and two thousand plus years old and are from different tribes of indians. I can only guess by the shapes and the depth at which these artifacts are found as to the age. Seems that the Indians also buried little trinkets on these ceremonialsites which also makes it hard by depth to tell their age. Why was it chosen as a ceremonial site? Probably because it had springs letting water out of the top of a hill is my guess, springs that stopped working at least three hundred years ago as far as I can tell by depth and evidence I found. They still come out lower down by the swamp and I have an almost artesian well from the underground river. I'd say that the shearing in the earth where a stream comes out of the side of the wall that feeds a swamp and stream a half mile away would be the reason they left this place. Something that could have happened from rebounding of the earth to relieve pressure after thawing from the last glacier, just a small quake of some kind.

There is no way anyone can date the stuff I have found. Just because you have something present that appears to date something doesn't mean that it includes all that is there. I have found not to immediately trust even a professional's interpretation of things without examining the evidence and researching things on my own. I talked to the Indians to get most of my information on what may have been here, they were very helpful. A Medicine man can know more than Indians who were taught history in college do. Ask the record keepers the right questions and let them tell you some stories that explain things and you learn a lot. I was told that some of my stuff may predate the present tribes that are around here. This stuff has little monetary value but I like it.

Anyone ancient person who could make or carve a rock out of simple materials long ago without the tools we have today is ok in my book.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid
These two signs, giant blocks, no decoration, prove that the great pyramid was built before the flood: there is neither painting, nor sculpture, nor hieroglyphic in the great pyramid.

Ah - but you are half right my freind!

In the days BEFORE Jesus it was recorded by a great Roman scribe that
the pyramid of Giza was perfect in all it's splendor with the exception of
it's missing capstone.
The outer casings of polished limestone were covered with unreadable writing
and astronomical heiroglyphs.

So, originally they were covered with a writing accompanied by pictures.

That is until they were stripped to make the Taj Mahal and other buildings.

My question to that is what King had them stripped and I believe that someone
prior to the strippping of said outer casings would have enscrided a book that
is detailing these astonishing claims.

Of course, who would have these - I guess the Vatican.
The above statement comes from a TimeLife encyclopidia
in which i have mentioned in another thread here on ATS
and will provide the scribe's name if someone is inquiring.
(which of course will make me go dig for it)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
What medium. As in, "are these prints on a USB flash drive? Were they drawn on paper? Carved into stone? Painted on a 15th century easel?"

And yes, where were they found?

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

It doesn't make sense to me that they would make the pyramid so indestructible then just paint some markings on the surface... or was the exterior carved? It also doesn't make sense that if the exterior was carved that someone would destroy the casings for the stone...

edit on 13-4-2013 by TheKeyMaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   

More fluff. Prove it.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Hmm, so the skeleton's of worker's in a cemetery on the giza platau and the inscription on one of the higher status tomb's marking the occupant to be one of the pyramid builder's foremen are not evidence,.

Do you not see the true marvel of them that a people could be mobilised not as slave's but as believer's to build these marvellous ancient structure's. They were built by the Egyptian's without aliens or anti gravity or even modern crane's, the mystery is were they on the site of earlier monument's aligned 12500 year's ago not when they were build, carbon dating of wood taken from the shaft inside proves there age but it actually make's them more magical that simple man can do this don't you agree.

There are mystery's and I believe more ancient civilisation's even more impressive may have existed in the depth's of our lost history such as the city underwater at cuba.

While Egypt may hold many mystery's the pyramid's for all there wonder are not the main one.

Hawii Zawas weather you like the guy or not is not a liar though he may wear his own bias like a pair of glasses they are clearer glasses than most of us wear.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by 123143

What is that is more "fluff" and of course
what would you like proved..?

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Zahi Hawass is a pompous arse. The only good thing to be said about him is that at least people could visit when he and the last government were in.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TheKeyMaster

They were etched into the stone and yes, the casings were stripped
to build the Taj Mahal and other buildings.

That is history.
I'm not making anything up!

It's KNOWN history.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by HumAnnunaki
reply to post by 123143

Post something here that proves your assertions. A document, a photograph. SOMEthing.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by LABTECH767

I would do a little research on Zahi.

He is owned and operated by some very influencial
American corporations.

I believe it was the Rockefeller corporation that owns him.

Not sure if this article is a fact but if it is, it sheds light on the
authenticity of Zahi's integrity.
newsflavor.com...

edit on 13-4-2013 by HumAnnunaki because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
How long before your friend gets that video done? Days or weeks?

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
What medium. As in, "are these prints on a USB flash drive? Were they drawn on paper? Carved into stone? Painted on a 15th century easel?"

And yes, where were they found?

No prints on a flashdrive.

Not drawn on paper or painted on a 15th century painting,
but yes - they are carved.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by 123143

reply to post by 123143

Post something here that proves your assertions. A document, a photograph. SOMEthing.

I would love nothing more than to do just that so that EVeRYONE can see
what it is that I saw and make their own judgement!

But I have given my word and I will not contest my integrity.

You have but one sure thing in life -
That is your integrity.
When you give your word - you give your bond; something our dear world has
forgotten about.

People have lost their integrity and the honesty our population once thrived
upon has now taken a backseat to deciet and the fast buck trail.

This shortcoming in society needs a desperate change!!!!!!!!!!!!

I give you my word on this find!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

reply to post by TheKeyMaster

They were etched into the stone and yes, the casings were stripped
to build the Taj Mahal and other buildings.

That is history.
I'm not making anything up!

It's KNOWN history.

Is it known history the casing stones were etched?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join