It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramid Blueprints Found: What Would You Do With Them?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by HumAnnunaki
reply to post by rickymouse

Thank you Rickymouse for your positive response.

That is the other issue my freind understands -
There will be many whom are stuck in a paradigm and will
choose not to believe not matter how much evidence.

This statement makes me even more skeptical. You are already defending your position.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal
and mathmatical calculations for the stresses seen at the different levels. much more is required here compared to just stacking up big rocks.

i wish you the best of luck with your endevors and hope you guys can see this thru!

Thank you for your response.

All the mathematical equations are present in the blueprints.
The one part I was impressed with in the blueprints is of the
pyramid "airshafts" which proves this to be the 'Great' pyramid.
The airshaft blueprints showed the 'curve' they contain which I didn't know
they even did until I did a little research.

The other impresssive point to the blueprints is that they are so advanced
they they are rendered in 3D.
That alone proves someone with advanced technolgy created them.
edit on 13-4-2013 by HumAnnunaki because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by 123143

Originally posted by HumAnnunaki
reply to post by rickymouse

Thank you Rickymouse for your positive response.

That is the other issue my freind understands -
There will be many whom are stuck in a paradigm and will
choose not to believe not matter how much evidence.

This statement makes me even more skeptical. You are already defending your position.

This is ATS where you are suppose to be skeptical AND critical of thinking
so I fault you not.

I am one of the hardcore skeptics myself.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by HumAnnunaki

I don't think they're airshafts. If you look at them closely they are eroded as if by water. I believe they served another purpose.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Some vary good questions here.

But it looks like most people would rather have the answer right away, other than putting a little thought power in to the possibility of what it could be.

Well lets start with what it can not be.

It's not on paper.

It's not on a USB.

There can't be a actual carved out full size plane, at the job site they would have found it by now.

Could it have bin passed down by memory to the builders or the one in charge, who knows.

Was it placed on clay tablets no evidence of that yet.

So what remains is, the information used to build the pyramids was passed down through some type of code.

As to what type of code we only need to look at how the pyramids builder were educated.

The Pyramids were build with great accuracy or better Precision, that of only a great Mathematician with a sound back ground in cosmology, could pull this off.

So what would be the simplest form a set of blue prints could take, and be passed down to only to the ones that understand Mathematics and Cosmology, wait do I here some brains turning over.

That's right the Pyramids blue prints were not pictures they were are you ready.

They are a set of Mathematical equations that were passed down to each consecutive builder of the Pyramids that they were the only ones that understood how to build it. You know secret knowledge that is why to this day that information has not come out yet because a secret society who holds the secret knowledge of Mathematics and Cosmology are the only ones that know how the Pyramids are build.

No records are need when it is all passed down by memory in a secret society.

Have they found any yet I don't think so will they who knows ?

Js

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I have personally seen them and it leaves a person mystified to say the least!

I don't generally call anyone out on a post but I have to say BS on that statement. There are no blueprints and you have not seen them.

If you provide proof then I will be the first to say I was wrong and you are a god but I don't think that will be happening anytime soon.

The pyramids are magnificent structures and whether they were built by men, giants or aliens is still open since there is nothing recorded that can actually prove the full construction or how they were constructed. I like to think than man has always been intelligent enough to create something as massive and as beautiful as those monuments.

Anywho, massive letdown on the title. No blueprints shown means no blueprints found, period.

I KNOW the 'prints' exist for I have seen them.

"For the world is hollow and I have touched the sky".

Others have seen bigfoot, aliens, chupacabra, UFO's, etc. are we supposed to take them at face value also?
edit on 4/13/2013 by mikelkhall because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/13/2013 by mikelkhall because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
What medium are these prints printed on and where were they found?

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal
"proper study of egyptian/ jewish/ biblical history will show that the 'jews' were not enslaved in egypt."

There is no "proper" way to study propaganda.

Egyptian historians used the art of propaganda through falsification of history just like today's historians do.

History has been used as a mind control technique just like Religion, Science, and MSM, etc.

"It was also illegal to record any history in Egypt that made the Pharaoh look bad. That is why they did not record the God of the slaves whooping their butts. If any scribe did that, he probably would have been killed. As an Atheist friend of mine who loved Egypt told me, Egyptian history was basically propaganda." Source

“the biggest cover-up in the history of mankind is the history of mankind itself”

The Illuminati realized they had to deceive an entire population of people if they had any hope whatsoever of achieving their coveted New World Order. As early as 1911, the Illuminati began buying textbook writing companies, until they owned them all after World War I. Once they got control of textbooks, they gradually began to "dumb down" the curricula and rewrite history. Rewriting history was the first step in achieving the New World Order. Source

“There are two histories: official history, lying, and then secret history, where you find the real causes of events.” ~ Honoré de Balzac

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikelkhall

I have personally seen them and it leaves a person mystified to say the least!

I don't generally call anyone out on a post but I have to say BS on that statement. There are no blueprints and you have not seen them.

If you provide proof then I will be the first to say I was wrong and you are a god but I don't think that will be happening anytime soon.

Why so rude freind?
Did I insult you personally?

When you do see the video, knowing you saw it will be enough.
You will not have to say you are wrong..

...and please -

Never refer to me as God - my ego is big enough.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by 123143

I don't think they're airshafts. If you look at them closely they are eroded as if by water. I believe they served another purpose.

Regardless as what they are for, the blueprints show them -

Curved and all.

They are really quite exciting to look at.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Not being rude friend. Just stating facts. You have made extraordinary statements that require extraordinary proofs which you have failed to provide.

You do make some good points in your op and in following comments that I wholeheartedly agree with. I just think you should not have made such a profound statement without providing some form of proof to back it up.

I also stand by what I said later in my post about others who have stated that they have seen miraculous things but have no proof to back them up. Are we supposed to believe in aliens, bigfoot, chupacabra, UFO's, Men in Black, God and the Devil, etc, all because someone said that they have seen them but fail to show proof?

I don't think I am asking too much for such a monumental discovery, do you?

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Again, what medium?
Where were they found?

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

At the risk of appearing stupid as I may have overlooked something..

..um..what do you mean by 'medium'..?

And what exactly do you mean about where they are found..?

Are you asking what continent or????????????????????????

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelkhall

My apologies then Mike -

Two things for sure about me that you do not know;
I am NEVER too humble to state when I am wrong or bested and
I NEVER lie.

Patience..very soon you all will see what I have already saw and then feel free
to call me crazy, stupid, idiot or what have you.
If wrong, I will wear a dunce cap on my Avatar for a month..

..and as stated above - I am a honest man and keep my word!!!

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by nolabel
There is plenty of evidence that the pyramids were built by the ancient Egyptians and absolutely NO evidence that they were built by the Atlanteans, the Annanuki or any other ancient astronaut civilization.

Egyptian history is nothing but propaganda.

There is PLENTY of evidence that says the pyramids were NOT built by the ancient Egyptians...

It is clear to see that apart from Piazzi Smyth (and possibly Proctor), the dates for the creation of the pyramid are all considerably earlier than modern Egyptologists claim. This is not due to a lack of science or rigor; On the contrary, the Radio-carbon dating at Giza supports the idea that the Great pyramid was built long before it is currently claimed by Egyptologists.

The Great pyramid - When was it Built

The three major pyramids at Giza are completely devoid of Egyptian hieroglyphs inside and out and there has been no evidence of any Pharaoh ever being laid to rest in any of them. This is very significant because the three Pyramids along the Giza Plateau initially had nothing to do with the Egyptians. They were designed by Noah’s grandfather, Enoch, a man who walked with YHWH (Genesis 5:24). The Great Pyramid was originally called “The Pillar of Enoch.” The Pillar of Enoch was built with supernatural knowledge that was handed down to Enoch

Pyramids and the Egyptians

Curious watermarks are still visible today on the Giza Pyramid to those with a keen eye. Thanks to the fabulous lithographs of the late Scottish landscape artist David Roberts, watermarks are clearly visible on his images drawn in 1838 depicting the Sphinx and limestone casing stones of the Great Pyramid, which prove there existence before the time of the Pharaohs.

Part of Enoch’s design plan was to have these structures withstand an impending flood. To do this he used a special organic material in the mortar that would resist dissolving in heated water. To this day the material has been unsuccessfully replicated in any known laboratory.

Watermarks on the Giza Pyramid

From my research, I have ascertained that the Great Pyramid and the Great Sphinx are incredibly complex astronomical markers that were partly meant to tell us the time of Earth’s creation, and the time that the Earth, as we know it, will cease to exist.

Even more importantly, these monuments show that some of our antediluvian ancestors knew of the biblically laid out Path to Salvation before the Bible was written! In addition, they knew of, and longed for the coming of the great Deliverer and Messiah that the signs in the heavens surrounding our Earth conveyed hidden knowledge about.

Pillar of Enoch

Evidence suggests that the three main Giza pyramids are at least twelve thousand years old and have been submerged in water in the past. In support of this ancient flood scenario, mysterious legends and records tell of watermarks that were clearly visible on the limestone casing stones of the Great Pyramid before those stones were removed by the Arabs. These watermarks were halfway up the sides of the pyramid, or about 400 feet above the present level of the Nile River.

Further, when the Great Pyramid was first opened, incrustations of salt an inch thick were found inside. While much of this salt is known to be natural exudation from the stones of the pyramid, chemical analysis has shown that some of the salt has a mineral content consistent with salt from the sea. These salt incrustations, found at a height corresponding to the water level marks left on the exterior, are further evidence that at some time in the distant past the pyramid was submerged halfway up its height.

The Great Pyramid Was Once Under Water

edit on 13-4-2013 by Murgatroid because: Added link

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
they have found a name carved into the great pyramid. it was khufu

so I believe we do know who built them

and it wasn't aliens

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

and it wasn't aliens

Khufu's name could have been carved into the great pyramid ten thousand years after it was built. That is not real evidence. I can go carve my name into an area where ancient carvings are and a thousand years from now they will say I carved it all.
edit on 13-4-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Enoch you say..?

I am very familiar with the bible and although it does mention the Giza pyramid,
nowhere have I seen it written WHOM actually built the complex.

Please clarify and correct me as I choose not to have 'dull' weapons in my arsenal.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

Are you suggesting the painted names of Khufu be taken
as actual evidence?

Or maybe you are refering to this..?

I am still waiting on evidence for this to be factual.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

and it wasn't aliens

Khufu's name could have been carved into the great pyramid ten thousand years after it was built. That is not real evidence. I can go carve my name into an area where ancient carvings are and a thousand years from now they will say I carved it all.
edit on 13-4-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

10,000 years ? lol

Sources contemporary to Khufu's time give two key pieces of information: One of them was found at the Dakhla Oasis in the Libyan Desert. Khufu's serekh name is carved in a rock inscription reporting the "Mefat-travelling in the year after the 13th cattle count under Hor-Medjedu".[14] The second source can be found in the relieving chambers inside Khufu's pyramid above the burial chamber. One of these inscriptions mentions a workmen's crew named "drunkards of the crown of Khufu" together with the note "year after the 17th time of cattle count". These graffittos were first reported by Flinders Petrie in 1883 and then lost to historians until the year 2001 when egyptologist Zahi Hawass rediscovered them.[15] In case that the cattle count was held every second year (as it was tradition at least until the end of Snefru's reign), it would prove that Khufu ruled for at least 26 years, and possibly for over 34 years.[9]

or maybe it was aliens, lol

funny thread

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join