It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: UFO Zooming Off - Belfast, Ireland - 09/03/13

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Saw something very similar years back in Australia, but there was 3 objects disc shaped. split into 7 danced around the sky for a few minutes, at high speed,, and reformed back into 3 again. but slowly moved off.
no CGI, no fake computer crap images no nothing, all my family watched. but no pic's. Doesn't matter how much people say "yeah yeah yeah", I/we know what we saw. no pics, didn't happen bollocks it didn't.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Chipkin9

yes they did they said Belfast was in Scotland they where from America and sounded very young so i forgave him
edit on 13-4-2013 by ballymoney50 because: blahblah

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ballymoney50

yes they did they said Belfast was in Scotland they where from America and sounded very young so i forgave him
edit on 13-4-2013 by ballymoney50 because: blahblah

As you do

But inside you were doing my avatar

You're very cute btw

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by cybersk8er

I was going to create a new video and do it on a screen grabber to show you how easy it is, but it's already been done.

You may find this of interest and others may also, as it shows the process and thinking involved, using easily available tools.

As the guy says, his valid work, involving years of his time and effort, return little results, yet a faked video in half an hour gets thousands of hits. You can see why people do it, if not at least for the jollies of making people think it's real, then the value of youtube cash.

But the once presented here was really not even done with any effort, I'd say for someone learning after effects it would take 20 mins. Someone with experience, a few moments.. more time rendering the video out than work..

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
The video of the dot in the sky taking off is cgi if you ask me.

I won't explain why... because it's just too easy to make.

this is what a real one looks like

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
The video of the dot in the sky taking off is cgi if you ask me.

I won't explain why... because it's just too easy to make.

just because it COULD be faked, doesn't mean it WAS faked. lets just make that clear. if you've been to a movie in the last ten years, that's obvious.

this is as good a piece of video evidence as i have seen in a long time here. sure it's too far away to really be identified, but the "i could make this with CGI" is really the only argument that can be made. otherwise, this is something extraordinary.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Every video with a "UFO" that zips away has been CGI. This video is no different. Clearly CGI.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Must be those aliens that are afraid to reveal themselves to the human race again...

Man they must be ugly suckers !

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   

You can't trust that what you see is the true shape of the object when you are below it within 33 degrees off center.

Victor Grebennikov flew his little platform and would completely disappear from view to people below him.; and he did this using the molecular zero point energy vortex formed by wasp wings in 1999.
Chemtrails have most likely made them extinct now, and no bug may be left with such effect, unfortunately.
You'd have to find their old nets and collect dead bee wings. Chitin , btw; never decays; which is what the bee wings are grown of.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

I saw one of these the size of a football field with my naked eyes stand still at a mile up for a bit then suddenly zip back and forth. That was in no way, CGI, and you my friend are very misinformed. I have no reason to lie to you here, so you can take my word or live in ignorance. I am a 41 year old x navy vet, air traffic controller and commercial truck driver with zero history of mental illness. What I would consider insane is that the millions of people who see these are lying and you are not.
edit on 15-4-2013 by MyAlias because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by MyAlias

I saw one of these the size of a football field with my naked eyes stand still at a mile up for a bit then suddenly zip back and forth. That was in no way, CGI, and you my friend are very misinformed.

Perhaps not but the one in the OP video is CGI , The fact you had a UFO sighting does not change that nor does it make anyone who calls the OP video CGI misinformed .

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
LOL observe the CGI element sliding against the background footage=Bad motion tracking in AfterEffects..gets em every time
Im telling you this IS faked. Point blank.
edit on 15-4-2013 by ATSZOMBIE because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
People should just post these videos directly to the HOAX bin. After all, they always end up there eventually.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ballymoney50

i ignore things like that because someone argued with me once about it and i live in N.Ireland tut

What does "tut" mean? That's the second time I've seen you post it and I honestly have no idea.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

I think Americans say tsk for our tut

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by danzig
reply to post by draknoir2

I think Americans say tsk for our tut

As in "tsk-tsk"?

Got it.Thanks.
edit on 15-4-2013 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Urantia1111
just because it COULD be faked, doesn't mean it WAS faked. lets just make that clear.

But without proof that it is authentic, it's worth as much as a faked video.

A tiny amount of entertainment value. Nothing else is gained. Nothing new is learned. Just more hogwash. And this is what an authentic UFO video is worth! Essentially nothing.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

WHEN WILL PEOPLE STOP MAKING THREADS WITH CRAP VIDEOS WHERE EVEN THE HOAX IS MADE BY A TOTAL N0000B CAUSE TOO OBVIOUS

Reported, uoi either have to be a troll or the video maker cause there is no way one wouldn't recognize that, or maybe I am a genius in a world of neanderthals??? I doubt it but such threads make it look so
edit on 15-4-2013 by ImpactoR because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
This is the first decent-looking UFO footage on the forum in a long time. The obvious point to check for CGI lies in the excessive camera shake. The shake is clearly natural, so anything inserted post facto would have to have very good shake-matching done- this is often where CGI obviously falls apart.

Keep looking into it. At first glance, it is hard to debunk.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Well, that's weird... Saw the same thing about 5-6 weeks ago in SoCal.

I don't believe in extraterrestrial UFOs. I don't think "they" visiting, studying us... whatever. Because - what's there to study - really? The same crap happening for thousand of years - humans fighting each other. If you're a visitor, just pick any random time-frame, come to this planet and you've just seen it all. No need to come back.

Anyway, back to OP. Seen it during a nice, sunny day in SoCal. Was joking about it being an UFO. And of course took some video with my cell, but since it can't zoom, it's probably useless and may be already deleted.

But it was the same bright object and I think it's a satellite or drone. It wasn't moving or just very very slowly, but (if I remember correctly) I lost it a couple of times and it was also going backwards (so maybe not a satellite - must be a drone then?).

I'm pretty sure it's man made - whatever it is.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join