It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: UFO Zooming Off - Belfast, Ireland - 09/03/13

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   
iWatch in HD.

Video posted 09/03/13 of UFO in a stationary position or it could be moving slightly, then zooming off at a very high speed, not known by any aircraft..

Video posted 10/03/13 of 3 helicopters (2 army and 1 police according to the uploader) flying to the spot 1hr and 25 mins later where the UFO stood still before zooming off.

From my close observations, it doesn't really look like a disc, more like a rocket shape. Or it could be a disc shape but, with lights shining down from it which gives it the rocket kind of shape illusion. The lights seem quite scattered. The lights would have to be really bright to be seen in day time.

One of the videos that made me think less of CGI. It made me come back to the forum. enjoy.

edit on 13-4-2013 by cybersk8er because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Youtube: the video(s) does not exist.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Ranong

really? works for me.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Ranong

Try mine ...

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Ah now it works, very interesting, nice find. s n` f.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by cybersk8er

Could be an Aussie thing ? ( Video - wise )

Looked good, but these days it seems that technology, has somehow taken away from reality.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   
The video of the dot in the sky taking off is cgi if you ask me.

I won't explain why... because it's just too easy to make.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   
ahahah. drat.

one of the videos that had me going "wow, it crossed off everything on my list of a potential ufo, hope it's not a cgi"

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I'd like your explanation of what kind of observations you made that could conclude of it being cgi.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Could be CGI, but I think it's just a focused reflection creating a flare on the camera. Object is moved, thus moving reflection. At least, that's what I'm seeing.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Kinda skeptical on the length of this video, usually leans to CGI in my experience. (Doesn't mean it is, of course.)

They could have easily recorded helicopters first, and then manufactured a sighting.

Dunno about this one.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   
This is CGI, unfortunately. If people do a bit more investigation and visit this persons Youtube channel you can see he has numerous videos up about UFO's and it has the same object in most of them. He also posts some pretty well known hoaxes such as the Indian UFO sighting in 2007 which as far as I can recall was Chinese lanterns.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   
100% CGI i'm afraid.

But I really logged in because it was irritating me that no-one pointed out to you that Belfast is in the North of Ireland and not Scotland...Where were you educated?

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Chipkin9

yeh, sorry about the typo. and can you give a reason why it's cgi, any hint, or you still afraid like you said? xD

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by cybersk8er

yeh, sorry about the typo. and can you give a reason why it's cgi, any hint, or you still afraid like you said? xD

I'm no expert by any means, but I know with certainty when my eyes are being deceived. And the "UFO" just has that typical unauthentic look about it, it's not hard to tell it's a fake due to it's "transparent" sort of look, which is an indication of special effects being used; Ergo: CGI software.

That's my 2 cent, I honestly don't even think you believe this is genuine.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   

and can you give a reason why it's cgi any hint

Because it is , the way it shoots off screams typical After Effects fakery

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   
well these days you don't see that many helicopters about the sky's of Belfast anymore and it was canny just showing up and hour or so later, maybe they where watching it on radar for a while to see what the crac was before sending someone up to see what it was!!

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   

i ignore things like that because someone argued with me once about it and i live in N.Ireland tut

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   
im convinced, trash it to the hoax category thanks!

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ballymoney50

i ignore things like that because someone argued with me once about it and i live in N.Ireland tut

You ignore things like what? And someone argued with you about what exactly? No disrespect, but I found your comment a little vague.

Someone tell you that Belfast was in Scotland before?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join