It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I and I, The Meanderings Of A Fool

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Hello ATS.

I'm just a normal guy. Like many of you, I enjoy many fields of knowledge and learning.

The word "Kgnow" is derived from the words "Know" and "Gnosis". We can't fully know something unless we experience it, this is what "kgnow" means.

As promised, here are my meanderings about existence, Love, and history. Looking forward to chatting and sharing

Each person is their own master. Each person is responsible for their own actions, words, thoughts, and emotions.

All is One and One is All. Separation is an illusion sustained by ego, relativity, subjectivity, time, and duality.

All of mankind is One Family. International geneticist have traced all living Human DNA to one Mitochondrial Eve and one Y-Chromosomal Adam. All of us come from the same Mother and same Father. All of mankind is One Family.

The fundamental substances, elements, atoms, and subatomic particles within You are the same as those in the tree, the water, the moon, and the sun. The animals and insects are our brothers. The Earth is our mother.

There is nothing separate. Everything, everything, and everything has a relationship with something else.

When we understand, feel, and kgnow,... our hearts open to the unity inherent within all. A deep and extremely intimate expression of Love pours forth. Not a feeling of superficial love, or being in love, or loving something,... this is the deepest form of Love which is experienced in kgnowing that you are the world and the world is you. Look into the eyes of another, for you experience this Love when you see yourself within them. There is no separate 'me and you' there is only I and I. Love is not a mere feeling, Love is having a very dear fondness and nearness to the relationships and interconnections of existence.

Compassion for the sake of compassion.
Empathy for the sake of caring.
Helping for the sake of helping.
Sharing for the sake of sharing.
Peace for the sake of Peace.
Altruism for the sake of Altruism!
No motivations, or agendas, or self-seeking is found within the Love of Oneness.

We become Free for the sake of Freedom, because oppression, war, and suffering cease when we kgnow that what we do to others, we are actually doing to another relative-subjective self. The other IS your Self.

edit on 11-4-2013 by Kgnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Mankind is currently in a state of collective amnesia. Not only have we forgotten our past, but we have forgotten the true fact of Existential Unity.

Look at the ancient monuments. Look at the ancient knowledge. Mankind had high standards of intelligence and achievement during the Pleistocene, before the end of our last Ice Age. Now look to our genetic code! Mankind has experienced several genetic bottlenecks, where we were close to extinction. It's right there in our genes; human mass die-offs and human near-extinctions. Our ancestors all around the world say that we have suffered tremendous disasters and that the corruption within the heart of mankind has lead to ancient wars, genocides, and imbalance of Earth's ecosystem.

Ancient Aliens? Probably not.

We don't need the Ancient Astronaut Theory to make sense of our existence. We were smart (as shown by ancient monuments), and a lot of us died (as shown in the bottlenecks of our DNA). If we faced a global mass die-off today, it might be centuries until we gain any level of civilization. We would be focusing on raw survival instead of passing on education. Individually, we don't know how to harvest, forge, engineer and create all of the things we use daily. We would become "cavemen" again.

Our DNA is directly related to all life on this planet and to Mother Earth. To claim an alien origin of mankind is foolishly denying our direct relationship to this planet.

To attribute our intelligence to alien intervention is deeply undermining and ignorantly ignoring the rest of the life on this planet:

• Mankind are engineers and architects? So are bees, ants, termites, and beavers.

• Mankind uses tools? Primates and sea otters use tools too.

• Mankind utilizes farms and agriculture? Ants farm fungi mushrooms and ants also farm aphids as cattle.

• Mankind creates things? Spiders create webs, bees create honey, and many animals create their own light.

• Mankind has language? Dolphins and Bonobos have language too.

• Mankind has culture? Orca, great white sharks, primates, and elephants demonstrate culture.

They point to the quantitative jump in technological achievement during the 20th Century as proof of extraterrestrial intervention.

This is foolishly ignoring the innovative achievements of those people who founded our advanced sciences and technologies. There is a clear path of progressive achievement in our sciences. At points, progress builds momentum, and breakthroughs occur in increasing succession. This is easily illustrated by example in the evolution of computational processing power and speed. Computers started to improve faster and faster. This is the same principle as to why we had the rapid development in the 20th Century. Some of our discoveries sped up our progress. But our path to progress is clear and not mysterious.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Magick is a multi-faceted art. It uses illusion and sensory perception. It uses science, chemistry, physics, mathematics, engineering, and invention. It uses neuroscience, psychology, behavioral science, instinct and anatomical functionality.

Magick is the utilization of science over others in order to entertain, trick, hypnotize, mesmerize, and control.

"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery. None but ourselves can free our minds." - Bob Marley

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Kgnow

Since this is the ATS new member introduction forum. All I'm going to respond with is....

Welcome to ATS.....

Des

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Thank you Des for the welcome.

Perhaps a bit much for an introduction, but what better way to introduce myself than by speaking my thoughts?

Peace be with you

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Kgnow

You are welcome. It's obvious you spent some time in writing your OP (original post). If I were you, I'd copy it to save for a thread you make, after you have the required 20 posts, to make a thread.

Sometimes, an intro will go bye bye if it's not following the ATS T&Cs. Would hate for you to lose all that work.

Des

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Kgnow

Hello Kgnow, Welcome to ATS. Have a lollypop

Don't do this

Or this

and you'll be fine.

Here's one for you, one for me. I and I.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Oh!!! In that case....... I'll spruce up the OP. Thanks again Des.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Kgnow

Welcome kgnow. You were going great by defining how all things are connected. And then you completely broke from reality, as too many humans are wont to do. You see, we may all be connected to everything else, but that doesn't change the fact that wolves kill moose, that killer whales eat seals, that our tiny cousins (virus and bacteria) would kill us every time if given the chance.

Life, it's all connected, but it's not all love.

Peace

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Theflyingweldsman

Hello there TheFlyingweldsman. Thanks for the lolly and thanks for the heads-up on the warnings.

"You and me, you and me that is an awful lie.
It's I and I."

Nice lyrics, thanks for linking the song

May Peace and Happiness be with you.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Hello jiggerj. I'm glad that you found some of the op enjoyable, and I am happy that you have your own relative-subjective understandings

I was not talking about superficial love, or infatuation love, or attachment love, or selfish love. I am speaking of the Love that can only be experienced, not elaborately explained. The Love that comes in seeing your Self, or God, or the Divine, or the Oneness in others.

My friend, even the plants and vegetables are alive, and fully conscious according to their biological capabilities. There is no more of a "lack of love" in eating meat or eating plants. Those carnivores you mentioned are none the less Loved in One.

Everything is merely the change, or exchange, or usage, or utilization of energy. What is this energy? It is the Self, God, the Divine, and One. We only "eat" ourselves, which is not an evil act upon others when done in balance and for biological survival. There is much love in the circle of life and food-chains.

We love our families, we love our significant others, we love our children, we love our friends, and we love our pets. But all of these things have the potential to hurt us. We suffer from loss, from death, from separation, from infidelity, from distrust, from points of difference. The beautiful flowers give allergic annoyance to some. The life-sustaining Sun may burn us, and blister us. I do not find a lack of Oneness Love because of suffering.

May Peace and Happiness be with you

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Firstly a very warm welcome to the ATS family, nice to have you here!

Secondly a heartfelt Thank You for a wonderful post!

May you have many fun-filled, thought provoking hours on ATS!
edit on 12/4/13 by wiser3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
That was quite a nice intro !!!

or is that ATS ?? ...

Anyway, Welcome, have fun & enjoy !!!

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Kgnow

Welcome....

Quite an introduction I must say...

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by wiser3

reply to post by Night Star

reply to post by SonoftheSun

reply to post by olaru12

Thank you all for the friendly welcome! I'm happy to be here

Be sure to remind yourself that you are able to 'choose' happiness. If even for a mere fleeting moment, you can choose to feel joy within. You deserve to be happy. Peace

new topics

top topics

join