It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus was a Woman

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Theflyingweldsman
reply to post by etidorpha

Please, this stuff is nonsense,

although the pictures are pretty convincing....

Seems legit....

edit on 11/4/2013 by Theflyingweldsman because: jesus in a dress

Because Jesus in general seems totally legit.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by 5children

Is it really that far-fetched to believe that if Jesus had been a woman, that men would have tried to cover it up? After all they did steal our religion and forbid us our Goddess worship, which was around long before the worship of a male God

Well you have your goddes worship in mary. Besides they took away thor as well. And no goddess worship wasnt around "long' before the male god thing.

If Jesus had been a woman men would have outed it already.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Era - The Mass

Divine O, Divine O Mer, Divine O Mercy, Devine O Mercia. DivinO Mercia!

Divine O Divne O Mer, Divine O Mercy, Devine O Mercia. DivinO Mercia!

(Oh YEAH!)

Mer/Mary/ is the root of MERCY!

Joan of Arc, and the child king. Always believe and envision positive, find/seek our lifeplan, what we came to do, overcome our weaknesses and deprogam, have faith in Love/Goodness/Teamwork/Family/God/Creator/Divine Mohter as well, the Equality, and Freedom, and Goodness and LOVE. And think positive. The ending, there is NO LONG SHOT, the long shot is an illusion, have faith against all odds, for thought creates and we're supposed to be not willful thinkers or negative thinkers, but find out what our soul's purpose is and report for duty to Family and the Divine Plan of Love.

But i understand why the female is brought up here, though Christ Yeshua didn't have to be female. That doesnt matter except that if he was real, he was a person so it matters in that sense.

And Immanuel.

And Divine Mercia!!!!

And should we need to walk in his path, free our minds, deprogram as he said to do in Matthew 13, when he spoke of what God would do if we asked for our sight and hearing to be healed, which was a huge HINT HINT.

And also, its all connected to the Compassion Love, the inverted pyramid of equality and infinite progression, Womb/Challice and Mother, which is not a sex, but a concept a Spirit of Peace/Love/Compassion/Cooperation. For first spirit children learn in freedom but they would dominate each other and be willful if they did not have Mother as a teacher as well, for women caretake children and are not dog eat dog survival of the fittest, they are the reminder that life is about EVERYONE AND EQUALITY.

That video is about having faith and law of affinity, (note not law of attraction, this isnt wilfulness but teamwork, divine plan and miracles), our soul skills need to be developed. There is no long shot, don't give up no matter what.

And this one too!

eRa - Mother (official HD)720p

No one loves me more, the Love of Family repressed by the dark side pyramid male domination and war plan, to repress the natural lessons of what mother means, to make mother unequal means the way back home is blocked. Whereas Sophia/Mother is the way back home, the tree of life, the womb and Challice, the Love.[
edit on 13-4-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Finally able to see something in this, though possibly still controversial, but yeah, I get it and also eRa relates to the Cathars, in ameno. Its got a lot of ancient hidden knowledge.

Starred and Flagged for I already knew that Christ even though if real I saw as male, was still Sophia, the intercessor and thus Love and Compassion.

If you really want to know how Rome broke up Judaism, the mystical and Love became Christianity and the Macho Domination become islam. I would say that is Mother, but don't say that is Father, rather that is bent out of shape, hijacked dad energy.

But lets just step back and wonder at the entire overdrawn metaphoric illusions of something so simple. So thousands of years of allegory and artifacts found, that simply to refer to: Freedom and Equality must go hand in hand, Mother and Father, equal and best friends, everyone free and loved, a better school. To progress. Hmmmm....or another way, equalize and love each other, we're one family under the sun.

Makes me mad enough to want to thump them over the head for their stupid games over such obvious things. Oops!
edit on 13-4-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I wondered something similar, maybe not a woman, but looked like a woman. Just maybe this was his divinity in nature. Good food for thought, as I haven't heard anyone make such a claim.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
What if Jesus was a married couple? Since I don't believe the virgin birth myth, I think Jesus could have been Mary and John the Baptist.

Just an off-the-wall idea.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Jesus was a Woman

According to some British author and filmmaker named Dan Green, cited in the OP.

edit on 13-4-2013 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   

When I saw Poison's first album- Look What the Cat Dragged In- I thought they were a chick band.

Maybe this guy thinks the long blonde hair and blue eyes are dead giveaway for a chick?
Or, uhm.. bearded lady?

edit on 13-4-2013 by flyingfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by HauntWok

Ummm, you know there is virtually no evidence that this massacre happened right? Using the testaments as accurate gauges of history is akin to using a monopoly board to navigate New York, or London.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Noinden
reply to post by HauntWok

Ummm, you know there is virtually no evidence that this massacre happened right? Using the testaments as accurate gauges of history is akin to using a monopoly board to navigate New York, or London.

So you are saying that it didnt happen? or are you saying that because there is no evidence that it probably didnt happen.
Can I assume you also imply that nothing written in the bible has any historical truth to it, though much of what historical evidence contained has been confirmed you deny it

Wow thats a big call

Even the skeptics admit some of what is written is accurate
www.theskepticalreview.com...
They just deny its ALL true and proveable

Yet seemingly you deny it all???

Funny isnt it, deny the bible and everything written yet accept that Jesus was a woman though he didnt exist.
edit on 14-4-2013 by borntowatch because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Baldryck

Look at all those stars on your post ♥_♥

Anyways to add some input, what would jesus being a girl have anything to do with the bible or add controversy. At one point he was a girl in the whom. Everyone starts out as one!

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotAConsumer
reply to post by Baldryck

Look at all those stars on your post ♥_♥

Anyways to add some input, what would jesus being a girl have anything to do with the bible or add controversy. At one point he was a girl in the whom. Everyone starts out as one!

You know... that point alone is why it would make more sense for him to be a woman. An infant doesn't get the male chromosomal unless it is fertilized by sperm. If this were immaculate conception, wouldn't the only possible outcome be a girl?

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Texcin

Interestingly is so much controversy about Thomas inclinations toward woman, but is also more interesting that a man can become a female easier than a female becoming a man, at least from the aesthetic side of it or appearance.

A female can not grow something that never was there, but for some reason is easier for a male to create a resemblance of woman parts and somewhat functionality in the sexual aspect of it.

Life littler mysteries.

edit on 14-4-2013 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

ever see extreme woman body builders?

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by NotAConsumer

Yes, but one thing is to build muscle I myself do body building but not in the extreme, now when it comes to women trying to become men, you can remove part easier that you can grow or recreate ones, so is easier for a man to create a resemblance of woman that a women to resemble a men when it comes to sex change.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   

This has to be one of the most absurd contentions I've ever read anywhere.

Jesus hung totally naked on the Cross.

Even back then . . . they REALLY DID KNOW

the DIFFERENCE

between men and women at a genital level.

Sigh.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Maybe the beards have been drawn on by vandals.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
People remember that all resemblance of Jesus from the cross to depictions is all recreations of the church, until this day is not a single writing beside the bible that depict the real Jesus because it was none.

that is the biggest mystery of time that none of the contemporary writers of Jesus time wrote anything on Jesus but the bible.

And the only one other writing found was prove to be added after the real writer so it was a fake.

So Jesus was either created by the church or was of not significance but the church at the time and after the fact.

This is why I take Christianity with very much skepticism.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Why not say Jesus was a Rabbit or Two headed Monkey lizard?

Fact is he was a Man that was what was recorded. If he was a she it would have been recorded as such end of.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

You are probably referring to Josephus. His mentioning of Jesus is highly debatable thus, not a very good source of validation to whether or not Jesus existed.

There are no other contemporary historians that mention Jesus. All other historians that write about Jesus lived after the time period, delegating those historians as non -- reliable on their own.

Antiquities, written by Josephus, where there are two mentions of Jesus, in books 18 and 20, wasn't quoted for two full centuries, bringing into question their authenticity.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join