It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus was a Woman

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
In those days it would have mattered if Yeshua was male or female as this would have been akin to the middle east today, to some extent. However, there are some historical things I've read, and have a hard time finding on subjects we can't discuss on ATS, about the people of that time and area, according to Chinese writings actually, that suggest they may have been more peaceful and hippy like than we think. So our history may be rewritten to some extent.

And artifacts showing the feminine side of Jesus aslo could be metaphorical interpretations of Mother/Father, Jesus and his wife Mary, which is something I believe in , and according the Nazarenes. Everything was a metaphor and yet today, many even knowing it was metaphorical still attempt to take artifacts literally.

The adrogyny, is not from God/Goodness. It is from the annanuki who toppled Sophia, Wisdom, the Challice and suppressed women for a very good reason. For the older ways, in past cycles before the human was nerfed, involved universal language, telepathy and women (when not bent out of shape, as men are in other waring or dominating ways now, into materialism) are the natural caretakers, the promoters of equality and cooperation, have natural joiners to the two brain hemispheres and are not Beast Body suit, Dog Eat Dog, but are equal but needy, children are needy. This is a huge lesson for souls the way the system is set up. First the freedom, and out of that could come inequality and domination, but instead, there is this huge lesson of NEED, Cooperation, Help the Vulnerable, so Equality and Freedom go hand in hand as Mother/Father are Wedded and Best Friends.

Dracos and Annanuki didn't like that, they suppressed Sophia and the Way back home, to progress by forcing women into birthing machines, but seen as temptress and sinner, hidden behind veils, silenced, and donned robest themselves, proclaiming their penis worhip in pryamis and spears/weapons is the forger of life, and became the adrogyny, and created a soul trap.

That is the reality.

So Christ if Male, was a Good Man, he was both Mother and Father, and he knew it, he was the Equality and the Way back Home, just as Sophia is the intercessor between Heavens and Hellzones, as the Tree of Life, roots to the underworld, branches reaching the heights, so is CHRIST. To the bloodlines they code this to be certain natural substances that open pineal as I was alluding to above in Chinese writings about the Judaic people.

But I believe in Immanuel and the story of Christ and Jesus/Yeshua even if it were metaphorical, so just won't go there as its not important, better to have faith.

So, in the past, and in the present, IT SHOULDN'T MATTER.

I find it ridiculous that it would matter to many if he had been a woman. I don't believe he was a gay or he/she, for that is a minority uncommon state. Not homophobic but reality check is he was either male or female if he/she existed and it SHOULD NOT MATTER, for both MEN AND WOMEN ARE EQUAL.

I call God MOM alot of the time.

However, I actually prefer to see Yeshua as a very equal promoting, man who was ahead of his times and not a chauvinist like those around him, thank you very much. I personally need a Good Dad too!

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Now here is somehting I find most odd, is that in order to see both Mom and Dad as God people have to create adrogyny and he/she's.

Picture a Great Infinite Spirit of Love and Peace and the many rays of this Spirit, like rainbow hues, or cells within, or factals or some way of expressing this, each ray unique, some female, some male, but only the good attributes of both, there is no inequality, no domination, but Love and Friendship between all.

That is how I see it, no he/she's. That is unnatural.

As above so below, is a lesson for us, the macro in the micro.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I just found some very incredible information. Do a bing search for Judith of Nazareth. It's the link titled www.jesus-is-savior.com. I always knew that there were books of the Bible that were left out. Is this one of the reasons? This search also turned up a ton of other information that Jesus was actually a woman. This really is above top secret.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Would he have been called the SON of God for thousands of years if he was a woman? No. Do I need to explain myself more? No. Do others here? No.

That one sentence proves it, end of story, and thread.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Could you maybe shorten your op, and maybe break it down into paragraphs. That huge wall of text is just too much for my poor old eyeballs to handle. Although I'm sure it contains a ton of great info, and I do have a deep respect for the amount of time and effort you must've put into that, I just can't bring myself to trudge through that amount of material unless you can break it into paragraphs... If you can do that for me, please send me a private message so that I may return. I mean, I respect your right to express your opinion, and that's fine, but I've just never encountered a person who has so much to say so I guess that just caught me off-guard. I thought ATS had some sort of character limit, but I guess they must've gotten rid of that since your op goes on and on for pages and pages and contains so many terrabytes of text, pics, videos, graphs and charts. Thanks in advance if you decide to shorten it or break it into paragraphs!

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by chiefsmom
Nope.
Jesus was a fictional man, not a fictional woman.

Even the most staunch atheists know that Jesus was a real person... Historians of the time wrote about him! Outside of the Bible! Go and educate yourself before you make yourself look like an even bigger fool next time. Or I guess you believe that Julius Caesar, Herod, Pontius Pilate, and others who were written about didn't exist either? Or, let me guess... You are singling out Jesus because you don't agree with the actions of modern day Christians, so, without doing your own research, you assume that these people are properly following the instructions of Jesus, so therefore Jesus must be bad. And to make it even easier on yourself (you like easy things, I'm assuming, since you never did the research to know that Jesus existed), you just say he never existed.

Now, a person who actually cares about the truth would have discovered that Jesus had a great message, and the Romans were the enemies of Jesus and his followers, so its a little suspicious that they became the main authority on his message...isn't it? Just a little? Hmmm... MAYBE, they figured the best way to eliminate this threat was to take it over and change it from within. Change it into an ugly thing that people will either hate, or fear so much that they join. If they don't fear the physical power of the empire, there's always the fear of eternal hellfire to worry about too... They went around killing anyone who refused to convert. Does that sound like anything Jesus said to do?

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword
reply to post by Malcher

Chicken or egg?

Which came first?

If I had to pick one I would say that the egg came first and the egg made the chicken. I really dont know enough about the biology of chickens though. There is some relevance but i would have to know more about chickens. I did think of that when i made the post though.

Either way I would still ask the question that if no male chromosome was present regarding the virgin birth to create a male then how did the first human male come to be? Because it seems to me have similar circumstances in relation to the birth of Jesus.

Unless the birth of Jesus IS showing us how the first male came to be. This is a good question, imho.

Even if we were to look towards human evolution where modern man came from something else seems to me that a male would need to be present.

...and yet here we (males) are.

Also, regarding the link in the OP. I just see too many errors. Scroll down to the last image and that cross does not show a male and female Jesus. Pretty sure we all know who the female represents.
edit on 12-4-2013 by Malcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Malcher

I agree with you. The potential (Egg) must exist before the actual appearance (Chicken).

Potential allows for the manifestation/the appearance.

-----

By the way, to the original post. Jesus was not a woman. He was a he called himself "Son of Man" according to the bible and even by Gnostic texts he is referred to as male....

The Turin of Shroud which they dated to be actually around Jesus's time, shows the face of Jesus as a MALE.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
To play devil's advocate, the term "Son of God" could be used for women under the understanding that it was from Adam's rib Eve was conceived. Yet, if Jesus was a women, what does this mean for Mary Magdalene? Does this mean there is no bloodline still alive today? Ultimately, the birth story of Jesus indicates he was born a boy. If these translations were revised from the original witness accounts and Jesus was a woman, it would raise unwanted questions about the male followers/apostles.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TarzanBeta

For the believer as yourself you are not describing or justifying anything that is not already been found in the bible, writen by yes Men, humans not god hand or pencil so should i take the bible and their writers as the truth and only the truth, no, sorry I am more intelligent than that and also I can add two and two together, the bible myths while very interesting are not prove of anything.

What you read as the bible today is nothing more than a copy from many copies and translations from original writings that no longer exist.

Historical folklore and legends enhanced for the only purpose of church establishment and domination of the masses.

If Jesus was a man he was just a man like any other men born by women nothing more and nothing else.

I believe in a creator or creators, not one obsessed God that only cares about how to punish his own human creations.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by thedeadtruth

Actually women were venerated as creators of life protected and adored, they were Goddesses, plenty of prove of this with artifacts that depicted women as centers of life, before the establishment of religion, when the male took the leading role and women became a possession, the bible writers made sure of that, then when the middle east adopted the teachings of Mohammad he was not friend of women either.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by etidorpha

I thought he was a hippy?

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Ohhh Jesus..

A prophet accused to be Alien then gay now its woman…!

What is next..??

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oannes
I just found some very incredible information. Do a bing search for Judith of Nazareth. It's the link titled www.jesus-is-savior.com. I always knew that there were books of the Bible that were left out. Is this one of the reasons? This search also turned up a ton of other information that Jesus was actually a woman. This really is above top secret.

Judith was Jesus hermaphrodite half brother. Jesus wanted to heal Judith but Judith could never make up her/his mind.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Another Bearded Lady Story ?

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by dc4lifeskater

Originally posted by Baldryck
No.
No he wasn't.
The End.

proof please.

The burden of proof lies with those who make such outlandish claims. It makes no sense for someone to come up with something so incredibly stupid and then opposers to be expected to prove the other side. If you agree with such a dumb idea, then YOU prove your side. Good luck!

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Is it really that far-fetched to believe that if Jesus had been a woman, that men would have tried to cover it up? After all they did steal our religion and forbid us our Goddess worship, which was around long before the worship of a male God

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Consider, for example, the final saying in the gospel of Thomas :

"Simon Peter said to them, ‘Make Mary leave us, for females don’t deserve life.’ Jesus said, ‘Look, I will guide her to make her male, so that she too may become a living spirit resembling you males. For every female who makes herself male will enter the kingdom of heaven’" (Thomas 114).

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Texcin

Perhaps, Jesus was a shapeshifter!

Shape-Shifting Jesus Described in Ancient Egyptian Text

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

OR a transvestite ,lol
edit on 13/4/2013 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join