It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy "demonic" voice on American Idol

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Caught this while watching a replay of an AI performance on Hulu. Candice Glover is the singer and she gives a beautiful interpretation of the Cure's "Lovesong". But at the 1:10 mark can be heard a distorted voice shouting "love you!" Really creeped me out the first time I heard it. From the comments that I've read, this was in the original live broadcast.I have the whole episode on my DVR and will be reviewing later. Personally I'm not inclined to think this is a paranormal event, but it's weird and I know a lot of imaginations would run with it.
Tell me what you think:

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by jahn369

I have no clue what in the world that is. Maybe the weird demonic voice is crying about the music or that is her real voice and she is lip syncing.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
It sounds to me like a voice over, I don't think voice happened at the show itself but was somehow put on the video.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by jahn369

I think that was Nicki Minaj farting…

I guess it could be considered demonic since it was reported that she is a “Satan-worshiping Illuminati puppet” who has admitted to being “demon possessed.” Sounded like one of those demons...escaped!! Were there any reports of sulpher smells?

edit on 11-4-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Wow yeah that voice is creepy at the 1:10 mark.

But wow! That singer has got a great voice. That song was sung perfectly. Really enjoyed that apart from the creepy voice... so weird.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
As much as I don't want to admit it....I was watching this and it happened during the live show. It sounded like an audio glitch to me or a record scratch and also happened at a transition in the song so it could have been intentional.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Hot mic too close to the audience.

Great performance, btw.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by kimish

I just checked my DVR of the live broadcast and it's there.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Yeah, I know. When I first started writing this thread, I was asking myself "do I really want to admit on ATS that I watch American Idol?"

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by jahn369

Your very right a bit weird hey, the voice did give me a creepy feeling . Reminded me of the pastors voice when we were kids.

Still freaks me out even today.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I would say a mic is too close to the audience, but that raises an obvious question:

Why would a girl on the crowd be growling "I love you"?

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I heard this last night, but it didn't sound like love you. I wondered if it was distortion by my TV, or they she belched or something. It happened twice during the show.
Being that it's love you, I would think it was one of the judges who's mic hadn't been muted. Or a fan who was close to a mic. You would think they would have noticed and edited it out. I watched the LIVE. eastern time zone show, so not sure if it was edited for the west coast viewers.
edit on 11-4-2013 by violet because: Added LIVE

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by FollowTheWhiteRabbit
I would say a mic is too close to the audience, but that raises an obvious question:

Why would a girl on the crowd be growling "I love you"?

Girl Demons can be homosexual too?
edit on 11-4-2013 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I do recall hearing distortion in her song at one point, but THIS wasn't it.

It's clearly some bored kid playing with his MS MovieMaker software.

Bogus for sure.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by FollowTheWhiteRabbit

It sure does sound like a hoarse throated girl out in the audience. Why would she be yelling out "Love you"? Why not? I tend to believe that she is totally enthralled by this artist's performance (which, now having listened to, I must say, I liked, too). She could also be one of the many folks who don't know the title of the song, believe it's called "Love You" and yells it out like I or you may shout "Freebird" at a different type of show.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ctdannyd

Not bogus, I just played the clip directly on the American Idol website.
It is there!

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Probably someone yelled into an audience mic.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by FollowTheWhiteRabbit

Are you implying that a female shouldn't yell "Love you" to another? What if this was her Aunt, with a hoarse throat from cheering her on? Her Mom? Her sister? Best friend? Her biggest fan?

Does it matter?
edit on 11-4-2013 by evc1shop because: spelling

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
Girl Demons can be homosexual too?

Demons are pure spirit. Neither male nor female.
They can appear as male or female ... rape like a male or female ...
but in essence they are neither. (Supposedly)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by jahn369

at the 1.min mark you can here something turn on in my opinion

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join