It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Stealth Bombers Dropping Leaflets Over North Korea Warning Of Attack

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by CarbonBase

Isn't that kind of what the space shuttle brings up to the space station.... Prepackaged, freeze dried food....Pop tarts sound like they would do well for space food. Chocked full of calories, in a tight little package.

Now and then they bring, astronauts to or from the station i suppose.... but basically it does fly up with essentially pop tarts...

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   
You would not see the B-2 dropping anything.

The B-2 is a night bombers and is seldom used during the Day.
B-2 stealth is radar defeating but can be seen during the day.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by retirednature

Calm down..Mr i count posts and flags because that is so important to me.. chill out, and GLP is actually good.. so stop hating. People do have other sources outside of ATS you know, sometimes more reliable...

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zatox

Calm down..Mr i count posts and flags because that is so important to me.. chill out, and GLP is actually good.. so stop hating. People do have other sources outside of ATS you know, sometimes more reliable...

You are aware GLP isn't one of those " good " sources right? Calling GLP a good source is like calling the flu a vacation. Not saying ATS is any better, entertaining yeah, but a reliable source of information... Pick a card, any card.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zatox

I looked over and saw a 26 post count, seeing if this person was a noob or not, considering the crap that is the OP.

So I figured, why not check out whatever ridiculousness this person has posted. Sure enough, just a drive-by crap slinger... been here since 2008! Sorry, I just think people should be called out when they post things like this. Take pride in everything you do, or at least try to help the cause. Don't just post some article that is obviously nonsense and try to pass it off as news.

GLP is actually good? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I honestly went there earlier today when the server was hit again, just to see if GLP was having problems. I clicked on the first thread which claimed things with N.Korea were going to pop off. What did I find...

Nothing but nonsensical crazy individuals posting images of doom and chanting for it to happen. It was a mad house, a bunch of clowns...

WOW, just before posting this, while typing it, I thought I'd go to GLP just to give an example. It says that my IP has been banned. I'VE NEVER PARTICIPATED ON THE SITE IN MY LIFE!

Yup, GLP... is a joke.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
This is on another conspiracy forum , posted yesterday. Its not true. I see this as someones trying in a witless attempt to spread lies that cause fear. However unlike other conspiracy forums people here know their facts. I knew ats would tear it up.

edit on 11-4-2013 by lbndhr because: spell check

top topics

<< 1   >>

join