It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Stealth Bombers Dropping Leaflets Over North Korea Warning Of Attack

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   

superofficialnews.com

SEOUL, South Korea — South Korean officials are telling the Korean Broadcasting System (KBS) that B-2 stealth bombers are currently dropping leaflets over the city of Pyongyang warning its citizens of an impending attack
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   
things in North Korea have just crossed into A new level. we should be at war by the weekend. pray for the people of North Korea. The threat is real. North Korea can no longer threaten the world and starve its people. A few years ago I watched a documentary about an undercover reporter In North Korea and how badly the people were brainwashed.

superofficialnews.com

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by cactusjacks

Are we sure this is real? Supposed text (translated to English from Korean) as provided in your source.

The actions of this insane, immature, reckless, evil dictator will no longer be accepted by the U.S. and the rest of the world. This aggression will not stand, man.

Seriously?

If it's true USA is dropping flyers, well, that about settles it. Military thinks we'll be bombing them quickly.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Hmmm....seems rather unlikely, to me. But I could be wrong...

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   

If this story is true........and that is a big "IF". Things are getting real and fast.

I have a hard time believing this source could you find anything else OP? This might be a hoax.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Again from your source in the OP.

You will never have to listen to the propaganda and lies that your government tells you on a daily basis. You will be free to own your own business and make your own money. You will be free to disrespect your leaders if you do not agree with them without fear of being tortured and your family imprisoned.

This has to be a joke.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   
superofficialnews.com ........ Really? You trust a domain name like that???

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by cactusjacks

superofficialnews.com

SEOUL, South Korea — South Korean officials are telling the Korean Broadcasting System (KBS) that B-2 stealth bombers are currently dropping leaflets over the city of Pyongyang warning its citizens of an impending attack

Must be lies. The article states

34-year-old Paul Horner who is in Donggang, China on business told CNN that it is possible to see the leaflets being dropped over Pyongyang

These two cities are over 1000km apart. So what is stated is not actually possible. So I don't believe "super Official News" Sorry.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   
It has been posted before and moved to the jokes forum.
Check the link,when you see the many references to Fappy the anti-masturbation Dolphin, you will see it's a satirical website.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Superofficialnews is a satire news site - just like the Onion et al.

Sometimes I gotta wonder whether anyone actually understands what they've read before they post here, or it's just a blatant trolling attempt. Surely, you can't have all been fooled so easily?

Sigh.

And Kdog beat me to it anyway.

edit on 11-4-2013 by aeonminder because: beaten to the point.

edit on 11-4-2013 by aeonminder because: (no reason given)

link   
This was posted earlier in the Jokes forum.

Enough said.

This article is joke news from a site called superofficialnews and you fell for it like a fool.

Enough said.

You are seriously making 'conspiratory theorists' have a bad name, you alone, with this kind of garbage. You ever heard of a search bar?

Enough said.

I've never said it before but i'll say it right now, we need to start banning users who post articles that have already been posted. It's way too easy to use the search bar, programmers over at ATS HQ didn't design one for us to ignore it before making a post and wasting the time of anyone else who decides to take a look, especially a bloody red herring such as this one. What is wrong with people is they rush to conclusions without checking their facts, not even stopping to check the url they just 'ctrl+C'ed and they go make a thread about it on ATS thinking they're hot shenanigans. Super cool dude.

Enough said, ferreal this time.

Later.

'nuff said

link   
Superofficialnews?

I love this part:

This aggression will not stand, man.

link   
If this really did happen, thats one heck of a good way of telling NK we definitely a "red dot" on their foreheads. Can you imagine if something like that happened in the states? fliers being dropped from NK bombers.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Surprised this isn't in the hoax or garbage bin from a known fake news site

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by definity

Paul Horner... If you hear that name, you know the entire article is a hoax. just google it.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Maybe you guys should check out the website and what it says under the menu: SECRETS
>
Link

Looks like a joke site to me.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
THIS IS TWICE IN TWO DAYS that this crap website has been posted on ATS, WHY?

Yo, OP, mr. 26 posts and 6 of them threads, how about a little quality control. This is not God Like Productions, get this crap out of here.

Registered: 25-5-2008, really? wt... Who registers 5 years ago, just to do this drive-by-bull#$%#$%

ATS, at least the crazy people post interesting things lol, this is just straight crap. Making the crazy look bad hahaha. For real though, why....
edit on 11-4-2013 by retirednature because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Ameilia

The government is quoting the dude, man!

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Using a B-2, to drop post it notes to North Koreans? and the South Koreans are telling the North that we have B-2 strategic nuclear bombers in they're airspace right now? How would the South Koreans know in the first place? That's like saying you'd want to use the Space Shuttle to take a case of pop-tarts up to the space station! Mmmmmm Pop Tarts, time to fire up the toaster !

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   
All B2'sare at base, nothing took off, this is a HOAX

Pls move to Hoax bin

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join