It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian scientist claims to have invented 'time machine'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Iran is in the same technological era as North Korea,.
their threats are the same also

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy

seriously?
you are comparing North Korea to Iran

are you being serious?

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
Im gonna call BS on this.

If one had such a device I would suspect that they would of already had reaped the benefits of said device and would not need or want the publicity associated with the invention in the first place.

You mean kinda like Tesla reaped the benefits of his inventions? Is that what your saying? cause I don't understand what your saying..

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by neoholographic

I DON'T BUY IT FOR 1 SECOND.

Not Even the Blink of an Eye.

Why, .. . ? Because, if there was such a thing the Iranian Government would have taken control the Second it was registered with the state-run Centre for Strategic Inventions. That would in fact give the Iranian government a strategic advantage. You think they would give that up. No Way No How.

However, it is kind of nice to think you could know the future. But why would you want to know? ESPECIALLY if it predicted that would die tomorrow without any chance to save yourself.

Sorry,. . you can put that in your pipe and smoke it because it is nothing more than a pipe dream.

P.S. . .. Look at Tesla. That US government destroyed his Lifes Work, .. Supposedly.
edit on 10-4-2013 by ShadellacZumbrum because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded

Originally posted by benrl
Im gonna call BS on this.

If one had such a device I would suspect that they would of already had reaped the benefits of said device and would not need or want the publicity associated with the invention in the first place.

You mean kinda like Tesla reaped the benefits of his inventions? Is that what your saying? cause I don't understand what your saying..

Knowledge of the future is the ultimate cheat, its not like other inventions, knowing what could be or what will be for sure leads to much benefits, stocks alone would be unimaginable.

Such an invention that could do that, would make ripples, financial markets would notice for example.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by bodrul

please enlighten me,.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Is it based on some sort of trend analysis mixed with statistical modelling to spit out the high probability outcomes for various things. He cannot call it time machine and rather name it forecasting bot. Time machine can take you both into future and the past.

Btw, nearly all the Iranian materials produced or 'waht so called' invented are mostly copy of the technologies from outside. Just like the Chinese and that's why he knows the mind of the copycats. It takes a criminal mind to analyze another criminal.

Also, those who study astrology can predict a future for a person or even company or currency. Although not extremely accurately because lots of astrological sciences have been lost. There are astrologers who can calculate your exact time of birth just by working on information available like day and time of wedding, birth of a child, and other major events in life and then work backwards and forward.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by SloAnPainful

I wonder what Tehran looks like in 8 years... Hopefully they gave up their nuclear weapons programme.

-SAP-

What nuclear weapons programme?

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   

No they aren't. Not even close... They can threaten all they want but the minute anyone attacks them, you will see how serious they are. It's not about them and their provocative words, it's about what yous do about it. Attack them and they can unload on every base in the Middle East.
edit on 11-4-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bioshock
This reminds me of the Nazi bell. I'm sorry, but I read this thread and laughed out loud. Did they build the time machine to go back and erase Israel?

No man... thats also why the time machine goes forward. Get it now?

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by victor7

Btw, nearly all the Iranian materials produced or 'waht so called' invented are mostly copy of the technologies from outside. Just like the Chinese and that's why he knows the mind of the copycats. It takes a criminal mind to analyze another criminal.

Astrology and similar predictive methods of future have been around for as long as humans have existed and they are no more native to one part than another. If this guy has invented an algorithm that can effectively employ such methods to make a prediction, why would it have to be a "copy" of what someone else did?

As for Chinese being copycats, not sure when time begins for you. If Westerners didn't copy Chinese inventions like gun powder and printing, history would have been significantly different.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Observor

Copying or working on the basic logic or theory any item and then producing a modified product is one thing and blatant reverse engineering 'one and all' products from anyone and everyone is shameless cheating. Chinese are very advanced in this art atleast.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   
At least the inventor's name wasn't Hugo Pinero. That would have been creepy.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Don't forget the crystals

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I wonder if he can see the world still laughing at him in 2019?

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Like we couldn't see that coming..... no really, we couldn't see it coming.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Sounds to me like his machine is similar to the Scientologists auditing device. I wonder if Orgons have anything to do with said 'Time machines' operation? LoL
edit on 11-4-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Fake jets and now time machines, what laughable bs will they come up with next? A portal gun?

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Would this be any different from going to see a Psychic??

I don't think so.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   

reply to post by bodrul

please enlighten me,.

but first do enlighten everyone on how Iran and north Korea are the same
you cant just pop into a thread without some enlightenment

Would like to know how you put the two and two together as being the same
technological and military wise

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>