It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Stealth Bombers Dropping Leaflets Over North Korea Warning Of Attack!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Dont know if this is a reliable source but if it is then it really sounds like things could get very interesting rather soon!

superofficialnews.com... ombers-dropping-leaflets-over-north-korea-warning-of-attack/

SEOUL, South Korea — South Korean officials are telling the Korean Broadcasting System (KBS) that B-2 stealth bombers are currently dropping leaflets over the city of Pyongyang warning its citizens of an impending attack. At the time of this posting, the U.S. government or its military has not made a statement regarding this late breaking story.

34-year-old Paul Horner who is in Donggang, China on business told CNN that it is possible to see the leaflets being dropped over Pyongyang. “I went up to the roof of my hotel where they have a telescope that allows you to view different parts of North Korea. Right now there are literally thousands of packages being dumped everywhere in Pyongyang. I can’t see the planes, but these packages have parachutes attached to them and then when they get close to the ground they open up or something because suddenly there is just paper everywhere. It’s actually quite an amazing site to see.”

More can be read from the above link.

If I find any more info on this I will update.

Sounds like things are really hotting up!

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by jroduk

Smart move if true......Have the people coux against Un and end this real quick! Their people have to know they do not stand a chance, not even a little bit.....

Don't know if this is true or not, but how nice of the USA to save innocent people if true...

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
If true that will be seen by the NK's as an act of war....

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jroduk

B-52 stealth bombers ? To drop leaflets ? Come on now ! Correction B-2 stealth. Care of muzzleflash.
edit on 10-4-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

If true that will be seen by the NK's as an act of war....

So?
edit on 4/10/2013 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
The article links to the KBS global website.

Which in english, is not reporting any such thing.

nor is that leaflet very convincing.

~Tenth

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein
reply to post by jroduk

Smart move if true......Have the people coux against Un and end this real quick! Their people have to know they do not stand a chance, not even a little bit.....

Don't know if this is true or not, but how nice of the USA to save innocent people if true...

IF, this report were true, and I highly doubt that.

The only problem being. 99.9999999999999 percent of the people in N. Korea haven't a clue of the actual power of the U.S. Military. They only know what they've been indoctrinated with their whole lives.

They will probably end us using them as toilet paper.

Des

edit on 10-4-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

U.S. Stealth Bombers Dropping Leaflets Over North Korea Warning Of Attack!

Right off the bat, this sounds like N. Korean propaganda or something from some wannabe tabloid.

To date, the US has gone out of its way to tone down its position. We've cancelled a Minuteman III launch and have moved naval exercises further to sea. That they would fly a US Stealth Bomber over North Korea is questionable at best. That they would do so for dropping leaflets is beyond reality. These aircraft rarely make sojourns stateside. To imagine them on such a mission is... well, beyond reason.

Nope... at the moment, I can't buy this.

link   
reply to post by Destinyone

They know, don't be crazy!

link   
They wouldnt do that.

For starters, this will confirm to the NK people that what theirs leaders have been saying for years is true, that the US wants to wipe NK off the map. This will broaden support for the DPRK.

Second, if it goes to prove that the US flew into its airspace, that is just as good as firing the first shot of the war and the US could be held responsible for actually starting the war.

Its just a stupid move all around as most people in NK think the US is dumb, this will just confirm it for them, not make them afraid.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
The news keeps progressing toward war. What I find confuse to if we're serious in going to war or we trying reverse psychology with North Korean tactics. We all North Korea likes to bluff. But I cannot see how the U.S. can drop leaflets without North Korean jets not being scrambled to chase after it. I mean even though we have better military technology, North Korea will still send after their fighter jets to chase the jet.

link   
Also, the webiste:

Super Official News is like the onion.

Satire.

~Tenth

link   
A. US planes flying over NK territory would be an act of war.

B. THIS (below) hardly sounds like the kind of politically correct warning we'd issue:

In the next few days, the city of Pyongyang and its surrounding military bases will be destroyed. Unfortunately, bombs have no eyes.

Until other sources are confirmed, I'd take this with a shovel full of salt...

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
The site you linked to in the OP has to be a satire site. It has stories about a masturbating dolphin, Justin Beibers monkey being in quarantine, Prank stories, and even a story about how many children the pope has potentially molested.

I will wait until a credible source carries this story!

link   
I think you all maybe right

It does sound a little fishy. Sorry I think it maybe a bad source. I must do my research before posting! My mistake!

link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by jroduk

B-52 stealth bombers ? To drop leaflets ? Come on now !

Correction, B-2 Spirit stealth bombers.

The B-52 Stratofortress is the exact opposite of stealth, it's a huge glaring blip on the radar.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Phew

Got scared then..

link   
I am pretty sure the US is not dropping leaflets with a Big Lebowski quote. And they certainly would not be doing it from B-2s. This has all the makings of a hoax.

link   
From the translation:

"This aggression will not stand, man."

It could be legit, but I don't think it is.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

B-52s are not stealth bombers B-2s are, but i agree stealth bombers to drop leaflets has never been done before,doesnt mean it's not a great idea though.Anything to avoid loss of life and conflict is worth it even if not realistic.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join