It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Shows Thatcher Accepting Donation From Jimmy Saville for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Thank you very much for this thread and I won't mention politics' but believe me there it no true democracy in the UK and yes I suspect very strongly that someone there knew of saville's vile nature but I doubt for all her sin's that thatcher knew this though there are hundred's of crime's that she can be accused of overall despite her long term destructive policy's at home and her unwarranted support for both south Africa during apartheid and Chilean leader Pinoche whose military murdered many innocent opponent's mostly she will be remembered for helping to bring about the end of the cold war and her ability to put both Reagan (whom liked her) and gorbechove (can't spell that sorry, whom was not very keen on her) in there place and hold her own ground.

If she had known what saville was up to I think she would never have wanted him near her nevertheless.

For all of her failing's a strong national leader project's there nation very well internationally unless they are small fat and have a pointy outdated missile.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho

Savile set up two charities, the Jimmy Savile Stoke Mandeville Hospital Trust in 1981, and the Leeds-based Jimmy Savile Charitable Trust in 1984.[61][62]

en.wikipedia.org...

Giving beast.
Book beast
Art beast

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rubic0n

Originally posted by jibeho
The Photo is from 1980 so she was only into her new role as PM for about a year. Was Saville exposed for the creep that he turned out to be back then? I'm not too familiar with the guy other than his recent exposure one whole year after his death. (pardon the pun).

Savile set up two charities, the Jimmy Savile Stoke Mandeville Hospital Trust in 1981, and the Leeds-based Jimmy Savile Charitable Trust in 1984.[61] During the sexual abuse scandal in October 2012 the charities announced that they would distribute their funds, of £1.7m and £3.7m respectively, among other charities and then close down.[62]

en.wikipedia.org...

Apparently back then he was known to be quite the philanthropist in the UK so this picture in question seems to fit the era.

Was Thatcher involved in JImmy's escapades or did she Have personal knowledge of them? All I could find is that they were known to be friends for many years. He was apparently friends with many people during his heyday. If not, I fail to see the point behind this thread linking him to Thatcher.

The fact whether the public was privy to saviles "escapades" or not does not change much to the fact.

What fact? What did Thatcher do that had to do with Jimmy in a bad way? Jimmy was a hero in the UK up until ONE YEAR after his death. Granted he was a very odd bird but the people loved him.

Again how is this picture posted in the OP and the whole premise of this thread evidence against Thatcher? How many people gleefully posed with Jimmy during his long career.

The logic is insane. Anything to paint Thatcher in a darker light than has already been cast on her by multiple outlets in the MSM. Amazing! I guess all of those Jimmy fans are now feeling guilty and dirty for ever liking the man. Happens all the time...

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by something wicked

And when the man runs with the "royals" dont you think thy have some power over law enforcment officers?
Several of his victims claim to have gone to the police, tried to file a report, got threatend, harassed scared witless, and sent on their way.

And you ask how come they dont file a report ..

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by samuelsson

I has to do with the Hierarchy a group whom originated in the Hellfire club and the devotee's of the marquis de sade in england whom hijacked and perverted the Masonic Lodge's in britain to there service, introduced new and ritual's and turned them from the gentlemen's club's of the victorian's "though there influence was already there the spiritualism of the 1800's aided there takeover" into the de facto untouchable mafia they are now.

Most mason's are reasonable good people but there order had in it's darkest and most secretive recess this kind of evil lurking to aid there most corrupt member's if they are high ranking enough, why do you think they never caught lord Lucan.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Margaret Thatcher would have thrown Saville in jail and threw away the key
if she knew Jimmy Saville was having sex with children.
Please refrain from soiling her good name.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by RDprofessor

Please refrain from soiling her good name.

She soiled her own name, and it is far from good.

Her legacy will be remembered as she lived and ruled, that is her own fault not ours.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Uploaded with ImageShack.us" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>
She was a paedophile enabler. I wonder what they talked about at those 11 xmass dinners. Sat arround after the meal with shoes off in front of the fire. Denis her and a child rapist called SIR jimmy so VILE savil.
May they both rot in hell and I will gladly have a drink and dance as shes buried. Every one should go to St Pauls and as she passes we should all just turn our backs. Show the world what we really thought of her. Ding dong the witch is dead
Not the bs that is being spewed to us via the controlled media. By the likes of camoron and the other nonces in govt.
edit on 15-4-2013 by illuminnaughty because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I wish she could be sent to the Falkland islands as they love her so much. My Nan is buried at Mortlake, she would turn in her grave if she knew thatcher was on her way!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join