It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Shows Thatcher Accepting Donation From Jimmy Saville for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Back to the original post, I had heard that the BBC and other Mainstream networks had got a little lazy and was nicking their stories from the internet. Maybe CNN can be excused as it was "breaking news" - or maybe they wanted to tell us something.

As for Saville and Thatcher, Jimmy Saville was a northerner from Yorkshire/ Leeds. Everyone hated her from industrial Yorkshire for destroying the coal and steel industry, and so there may have been some political points in having a token northern friend.

Very good point about MI5 who would have certainly vetted him. There was a persistent rumour at the time that MI5 were keeping dossiers on the trade unions, so someone who had so much access would certainly have been investigated. And as another post said, you don't need to fig deep with Jimmy Saville.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Does anyone know who the 87 year old that was arrested in connection with Opertion Yewtree is?

The arrest happened about a week or so ago.
edit on 11-4-2013 by Onami because: ETA

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Onami
Does anyone know who the 87 year old that was arrested in connection with Opertion Yewtree is?

The arrest happened about a week or so ago.
edit on 11-4-2013 by Onami because: ETA

The rumour was it was Rolf Harris.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Morg234

If Britain keeps sticking their heads in the sand about this paedo ring, they're on their way to being known as the country with the most sex abuse victims who never got to see justice
reply to post by Afterthought

Come now, the country with the most? Good old British cynicism seems to be getting in the way of statistical fact there...

You're right. I failed to mention Cambodia, but we all know that rich paedos do travel there because sex with a child is legal. For right now though, let's focus on the UK. OK?
Although there's no doubt the elite have their hands in other countries trafficking children and what not.
I'm certainly not saying that the UK is the only country with elite paedo rings, but they're the ones who have the most evidence right now and need to proceed accordingly. Once they start prosecuting and taking these sickos to trial, the rest of the countries will follow suit. Right now, Britain's guilty elite must be held accountable for their actions and made examples of.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

This is one thread I disagree with. Just because he donated money doesn't mean everyone he donated money to was in on it or had knowledge. What's more insidious in that photo is the fact that HE's the one who is being disingenuous.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Oh look, a scum corrupt politician that people worship just because she died. How surprising.

The woman should have died in prison.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

This is one thread I disagree with. Just because he donated money doesn't mean everyone he donated money to was in on it or had knowledge. What's more insidious in that photo is the fact that HE's the one who is being disingenuous.

You need to read every post on this thread and the links to more evidence.
Savile did more than donate money. Who exactly gave Currie the green light to give Savile the keys to the hospital and the power to do whatever he wanted with the children's hospital when he had absolutely NO credentials for the position? Whoever did this needs to step up and admit it, then face their punishment. I don't see this happening though because they're all sick, slimy cowards. Unless.... the one who authorized it can't come forward because some worms are having her for dinner.
(Ha, ha! Dining with worms during life and in death.
)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
just thought id contribute,totaly agree with you guys,two upper class cronies who hurt so many inocent people.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I do hope most ATS members will be able to see this debate which was aired tonight (11 April 2013) from Margaret Thatcher's old constituency (Finchley). It has literally just finished (and may not be able to viewed for another hour or so) but it is comprehensive and, in my view, a fair assessment of her legacy.

BBC Question Time

Enjoy

edit on 11-4-2013 by christina-66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
CNN and all the other outlets never fail to amaze me. While paying tribute to "Baroness Thatcher" they somehow managed to post a picture of Thatcher accepting a donation from Jimmy Saville to the "National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children".

CNN was attacked last night for broadcasting a picture of Baroness Thatcher with paedophile Jimmy Savile in its coverage of the former prime minister’s death.

The U.S. broadcaster used an image from February 1980 of the disgraced BBC DJ presenting her with a cheque for £10,000 in aid of the National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children.

Global TV networks broadcasted tributes yesterday to Lady Thatcher, who died aged 87 following a stroke in bed at the Ritz Hotel in central London, where she had been staying since after Christmas.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

I have seen several threads about Thatcher since her passing and I was amazed at how many members worshipped this woman. Yes, there were far worse people than her but she was part of the overall problem with today's society. Elitists who are falsely portrayed by the media deserve no sympathy in my books. I am not from the UK but it has been established that Jimmy Saville's sick perversions were known about by the British elite for quite some time and it has been speculated that many of them were even in on it, and for Thatcher to accept this donation from Saville just shows how twisted things really are (not that we didn't know already).

Members have pointed out that she had this man over for Christmas dinner various times and I doubt she was innocently "out of the loop" as others in other threads have suggested.

Flame me all you want for bringing this up but I believe that you should be remembered for how you lived, and the more I find out about this woman the more I am glad she is no longer "blessing" us with her presence...I will leave it at that in reference to "Baroness" Thatcher.

This CNN blooper would be funny if it wasn't so sickening and is another perfect example of the media's complicity in the attempts to brainwash people into believing absolute nonsense.

Part of me wants to think that this is some type of sick joke, I know a lot of these media outlets are not that bright, but can they really be this stupid? I am starting to believe they may have actually done this on purpose...as for why they would do this on purpose, I do not have an explanation, only speculations.
edit on 4/10/2013 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

Really? Really? ...you are not trying to make her look good? Just happen stance? I am so done, you might as well aggrandize Hillary Clinton! LOL I am sure you have some good words for her and Oprah HA HA!!!!!
or you could just sit back and rake in the cash via child support, as most...... if not 99% of women do today! This will come back to haunt you, I promise!
edit on 11-4-2013 by kcabmi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Let anyone take a full account of their life, write it all out on paper. Everything , no secret or personal episode left out.
Post it for all to see. How would people judge you ?
Hippocrates all of us that scorn another persons life because what we would hold back, would probably make us look worse. Think about it.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by charlyv

Let anyone take a full account of their life, write it all out on paper. Everything , no secret or personal episode left out.

Sure. Let's.
(Mentally scanning through my life's years...)
Nope. I sure don't see anything in my life that would put me anywhere close to being a paedophile, murderer, rapist, paedo protector/supporter, and I've never participated in the mental and/or physical abuse of a child.
If I died today, I will go peacefully. Thanks for asking though.

Now, can we get back to the topic of this elite paedo/child sexual abuse ring where I'm sure rapes and murders happened that were most likely covered up by elites like Thatcher who were involved or, at the least, were aware of such activities?

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Cadillac Saville

Cadillac Devil

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Members have pointed out that she had this man over for Christmas dinner various times and I doubt she was innocently "out of the loop" as others in other threads have suggested.

This.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by kcabmi
Fuzzy dice

Taxi driver

Taxi driver is Nero.

Nero fiddled while Rome burned.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Margaret Thatcher was as much of a monster as Jimmy Saville. She was a war criminal, sinking the Belgrano when it was headed away from the Falkland Islands, and nobody dared oppose her for fear of being found 'suicided' in ladies underwear...

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
The Photo is from 1980 so she was only into her new role as PM for about a year. Was Saville exposed for the creep that he turned out to be back then? I'm not too familiar with the guy other than his recent exposure one whole year after his death. (pardon the pun).

Savile set up two charities, the Jimmy Savile Stoke Mandeville Hospital Trust in 1981, and the Leeds-based Jimmy Savile Charitable Trust in 1984.[61] During the sexual abuse scandal in October 2012 the charities announced that they would distribute their funds, of £1.7m and £3.7m respectively, among other charities and then close down.[62]

en.wikipedia.org...

Apparently back then he was known to be quite the philanthropist in the UK so this picture in question seems to fit the era.

Was Thatcher involved in JImmy's escapades or did she Have personal knowledge of them? All I could find is that they were known to be friends for many years. He was apparently friends with many people during his heyday. If not, I fail to see the point behind this thread linking him to Thatcher.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
The Photo is from 1980 so she was only into her new role as PM for about a year. Was Saville exposed for the creep that he turned out to be back then? I'm not too familiar with the guy other than his recent exposure one whole year after his death. (pardon the pun).

Savile set up two charities, the Jimmy Savile Stoke Mandeville Hospital Trust in 1981, and the Leeds-based Jimmy Savile Charitable Trust in 1984.[61] During the sexual abuse scandal in October 2012 the charities announced that they would distribute their funds, of £1.7m and £3.7m respectively, among other charities and then close down.[62]

en.wikipedia.org...

Apparently back then he was known to be quite the philanthropist in the UK so this picture in question seems to fit the era.

Was Thatcher involved in JImmy's escapades or did she Have personal knowledge of them? All I could find is that they were known to be friends for many years. He was apparently friends with many people during his heyday. If not, I fail to see the point behind this thread linking him to Thatcher.

The fact whether the public was privy to saviles "escapades" or not does not change much to the fact.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

reply to post by Rocker2013

I don't see how difficult it is for you to admit that it has been established for decades that this man was a molester/pedophile as it has been mentioned various times that it even happened on live television and that's not including all the other data members in this thread have provided.

Why are you defending this monster and his enablers?

Your motives are very suspect.

It wasn't established for decades, if it had he would have been imprisoned. When you say 'it even happened on live television' you are referring to something that no one had noticed until the lady it happened to actually made a comment about it - after his death.

Your motive is as ever predictable - looking for conspiracy where there is no evidence that it exists.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rubic0n

Originally posted by jibeho

en.wikipedia.org...

The fact whether the public was privy to saviles "escapades" or not does not change much to the fact.

What a completely ridiculous post. Your neighbour, a close friend, colleague or any of your family may - just may - have/is/will commit a serious sexual offence. That doesn't mean you are guilty by proxy, you may or may not be aware they did it before it comes to public awareness - does that make you guilty?

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join