It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tokyo, Patriot missile batteries preperation for war VIDEO's!!!! HAPPENING NOW!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by FidelityMusic

those are the Japanese missiles, would be nuts to see one just fire all or a sudden,
edit on 9-4-2013 by Dyzan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
This just came in, and may be responsible for the mentioned tweet:

uk.reuters.com...

South Korea increases surveillance as North moves missile

The Combined Forces Command in Seoul raised its "Watchcon 3" status, a normal defence condition, by one level in order to step up monitoring and increase the number of intelligence staff, a senior military official told the Yonhap news agency in the South on Wednesday.

"There are clear signs that the North could simultaneously fire off Musudan, Scud and Nodong missiles," Yonhap quoted an unidentified official as saying.

South Korean Foreign Minister Yun Byung-se told a parliamentary hearing in Seoul that he was working through diplomatic channels in an attempt to rein in Pyongyang.

"Through close coordination with China and Russia, the Korean government has been continuing to make efforts to persuade North Korea to change its attitude," Yun said.

China is North Korea's sole major ally, although it backed recent United Nations resolutions against Pyongyang, and Moscow was a supporter of North Korea as the Soviet Union.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse

Originally posted by pheonix358
Don't get too worried. Remember the London Olympic Games and all the missile batteries on the top of buildings.

Nothing happened!

Besides, these are in the wrong place. They should be surrounding Fukashima with them.

Also remember 9/11. The most protected city in the world, Washington DC, well it got hit! All those anti missile missiles were no help at all.

Don't worry, be happy.

P

Fukashima would be the most effective target to do damage to the whole world.

It would be the worlds ultimate dirty bomb. No nuclear material needed. With the direction of wind patterns it would do very little damage to NK or China. Such a tempting target considering how NK feels about Japan.

P

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

I have to agree with you here after thinking about it and fuku's effects in the jet stream,but with defences on high alert and nk's archaic missile technology,and fuku being right on the coast, i'de give it less than a 1% strike success.
edit on 9-4-2013 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

No, it isn't the first footage, i posted it yesterday in the North Korea Watch 2013 Thread..............
I recommend that all N.K.-News about this should be posted over there.

But thanks for that Live Stream.........btw
edit on 4/9/2013 by SheldonCooper because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by all2human
reply to post by rickymouse

I have to agree with you here after thinking about it and fuku's effects in the jet stream,but with defences on high alert and nk's archaic missile technology,and fuku being right on the coast, i'de give it less than a 1% strike success.
edit on 9-4-2013 by all2human because: (no reason given)

With Patriot batteries it is a simple matter to fire more missiles past the battery than the battery can handle at one time.

The real question is 'Can NK hit a target as small as one of the reactor buildings with any accuracy.' I don't know the answer to that one. We just do not know their capabilities. I hope we are not about to get a U2 moment. That was when the USSR shot down a U2 with a missile that they could not possibly have had! But they did have it and they shot it down with ease!

P

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Seeing the little kid walking in the stream makes you realize what's at stake, their future. Everything changes with the push of a button.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I think it is hilarious people think they are going to target Fukushima.

That is a great way for their entire country to get destroyed...it would be a sign that they are saying "F the world, we aren't even attempting military targets".

Plus...Fukushima is quite a stupid target to waste your one missle launch on...I really don't think it is the doomsday scenario that many here think it is.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

This is getting real now? I think history instructs us it got 'real' when the war in Korea didn't end. North Korea can commit suicide. That's the North Korean governments call. As far as patriot missiles in Japan? Hey, we have a lot of expensive hardware on the ground in Japan, we need to protect that stuff!

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by xedocodex
I think it is hilarious people think they are going to target Fukushima.

That is a great way for their entire country to get destroyed...it would be a sign that they are saying "F the world, we aren't even attempting military targets".

Plus...Fukushima is quite a stupid target to waste your one missle launch on...I really don't think it is the doomsday scenario that many here think it is.

Perhaps. Then again in the immortal words of Sir Winston Churchill.

If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed;
if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly;
you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival.
There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory because it is better to perish than to live as slaves.

That was how the British felt in WW2. Is this how NK is thinking right now!

P

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

And that is fine, I'm not doubting NK may launch as some desperate last ditch effort. However, Seoul is a large city (target) with millions of people that is within somewhat short range launch that will be harder to shoot down...trying to hit a small reactor in an evacuated area with a medium range launch which will be easier to shoot down.

I don't think anyone doubts that IF NK attempts a launch against any target that it is a one time shot...and then they will be hit hard and most of their other rockets and launch capabilities will be taken out.

So I think it is just conspiracy theorist fantasy that they will target Fukushima.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Man, nobody reads the guidelines for posting a thread anymore or what ? NK may be a small country not worthy of a couple paragraphs, but this is ATS.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   

I really believe China and Russia are backing NK - not that any of them are "real friendly", but it's just to cause chaos - add Iran in there also.

Bring down the US and Nato - heck, I wouldn't be surprised if our administration was behind this - all for the chance to crash the dollar and begin the "new world order" currency.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
North Korea has reason to hate Japan as does China but I really wish they could let go of their hate. There is nothing I dislike more than seeing old scores to settle and old hatred get in the way of human progress. Most peoples at some point in history have been abused by other peoples, some more than others but we can't move forward clinging to the past. The best way to move foward is to view every human as an individual completely responsible for their action but only responsible for their actions. The majority of Japanese that would be killed in any attack today were not even born when the atrocities against Korea were committed.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

???? What do you expect, a 10 page OP describing every frame of the videos?
Sorry, but when you are a mod i will listen, until then, either report the thread (im sure you know how) or butt out and move onto another thread more worthy of your silver banner

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
no offense guys, but i hear this at least 4 times a day. i wouldnt go packing a bug-out-bag any time soon.
there will be a war.....when a cactus grows out of my head lol

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by xedocodex

And that is fine, I'm not doubting NK may launch as some desperate last ditch effort. However, Seoul is a large city (target) with millions of people that is within somewhat short range launch that will be harder to shoot down...trying to hit a small reactor in an evacuated area with a medium range launch which will be easier to shoot down.

I don't think anyone doubts that IF NK attempts a launch against any target that it is a one time shot...and then they will be hit hard and most of their other rockets and launch capabilities will be taken out.

So I think it is just conspiracy theorist fantasy that they will target Fukushima.

I do not want to be rude, I do want you to see the errors you are making.

To hit Seoul, Nk has artillery shells and short range missiles. It has these in awe inspiring quantities. If NK attacks, it is a forgone conclusion the much of Seoul will be devastated. There is no defense to an artillery shell.

NK also has medium range and long range missiles in smaller but still scary quantities. She has to fire them somewhere. If NK wants to damage Japan there is simply no better target than Fukashima, it would be the world's most epic dirty bomb. NK has long range missiles so I ask you, why not Fukashima. The scare value alone is worth it.

P

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmberLeaf
reply to post by randyvs

Sorry, but when you are a mod i will listen, until then, either report the thread (im sure you know how) or butt out and move onto another thread more worthy of your silver banner

You and Kim would make the perfect team. Incompetent and unreasonable.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Heres the people fleeing in vehicles

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Originally posted by AmberLeaf
reply to post by randyvs

You and Kim would make the perfect team. Incompetent and unreasonable.

Chill out, dont get a hernia over it. Is it really that big a deal?
It was breaking news at the time, very little info...if i could have written more i would have done.

Like i say, if its that much of an issue report the thread and let the mods deal with it. No need to come here and start because you think the OP contains too little content. Content is, and will be added as it comes in.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join