It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four Nebraska Cops Fired After Caught on Camera Chasing Man into Home to Steal Camera (VID)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Ello ATS.

I'm sharing this, to make sure I am not in the Twilight Zone right now:

Four Nebraska cops were fired over an incident in which they tried their best to conceal, including beating a man and chasing his brother into a home to steal his camera all while unknowingly being recorded by another citizen from an upstairs window.

From another source: "Omaha Police Chief Todd Schmaderer's firing of four officers isn't final. The officers will get hearings before the city's human resources director. If they lose there, they can choose to go in front of the city's Personnel Board or an independent arbitrator.

I'm having difficulties finding a legitimate source for the firing of these police officers, but from mulling about the internet I have found a few rumors which I've posted above, and here are the following sources.

Source 1

pseudo-source

And the vid:

I will do some more digging for more information when I can, but this is nice to see.
So many people in power think they can get away with any level of abuse, and the people are sick and tired of watching their rights being spat upon.
Though policy enforcers have done much worse (and kept their job) I am hoping these four are made an example of. (And not re-hired somewhere else.)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
so it takes an entire police force of like 20 for 2 guys now... im getting so tired of this crap, these idiots wonder why people hate them and in some areas they shoot cops on sight... its because they deserve it.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I counted 12 police cruisers, just abit of excessive force don't you think.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

What exactly did these two guys do that required so many police officers? Talk about over kill, it looked like a police convention. It was kind of humorous the way the short guy was antagonizing the cops about abuse. Every time the cop turned around the guy would run away. I counted 10 police officers running into that house!

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Cops are only tough when there's a gang of them. Notice the little piggy didn't go after the guy until his buddies showed up.

The only difference between street gangs and the Police, is the Police get away with it.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
reply to post by ThinkingCap

What exactly did these two guys do that required so many police officers? Talk about over kill, it looked like a police convention. It was kind of humorous the way the short guy was antagonizing the cops about abuse. Every time the cop turned around the guy would run away. I counted 10 police officers running into that house!

Smuggling donuts would be my guess.. once the station found out they sent out an all points bulletin!

MAYDAY MAYDAY!!!! FREE DONUTS!! GO GO GO!

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
If this would not have been caught on camera there would have been no consequences for these cops. As of now I think their punishment is for PR purposes only. If the FEDs weren't involved those cops would get there badges back as soon as the media looks the other way. Those cops should face criminal charges and I believe the FBI is looking into it.

Police brutality is a brutal reality. Throughout the country LEOs cover up the misdeeds of each other. Whistleblowers often get fired. This is bad for the citizen and this is bad for the good cop who does the right thing.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by RedShirt73

It was the donuts I tell you !

The sugar in the donuts !

The donuts !

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SIEGE

They must have been coming down off their sugar highs, lol.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Sick, these bastards are just not right in the head.
How old was the little guy taking the pics, 14?

On a positive note, use this video as a training platform to off 20 squealers in one operation.

I saw what looked like a tow truck hooking up a car? so the crime may be car theft.

If retaliation becomes necessary as these whacko cops, pigs, squealers, become more violent toward people.
Nick a car, dial it in, 20 + cops will arrive on the scene to arrest a 14 yr old.

Have your shooters in place and whamo 20 in one hit.

This will only happen once, because the cowardly bunch of bastards would be to scared to answer a call after that.

Yes I know, anarchy in the streets if that was the case.

I can dream can't I

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by keenasbro

I saw what looked like a tow truck hooking up a car? so the crime may be car theft.

.......um..could also just be his broke down car being towed away. Could be a repossession that resulted in the police being contacted. Could be a neighbor that was having the car towed out of his spot. Could be any number of things less sensational than Grand Theft Auto.

Maybe the two truck was just caught up in the traffic hold up....maybe the truck is unrelated and the guy was being cited for Jay walking...

new topics

top topics

join